Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    B. Don't jump

2. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    D. "Maybe later, a tailor is currently enchanting my other robes."

3. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A: Attack

4. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    N-n-n-no. I accepted his quest, not bought a potion... Also, 32 EB is 2048 emeralds, which is unrealistically higher than around 200.

5. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Flectere
    "Any more advances and I'll shoot out your legs!" You say as you prepare to shoot out their legs. The soldiers rush at you with swords drawn. This time, Referl joins them. As a Guard #1, Referl, Guard #3, and Guard #4 charge at you, you fire a dark bolt at Referl's feet. Due to being tired, you miss and it hits the ground. Instead of blowing his legs off, it sends the whole group flying backwards. It does 10 damage to Guard #1, 18 damage to Templar Referl, 16 damage to Guard #3, and 4 damage to Guard #4. Guard #2 charges in later and hits you for 7 damage. Since since Guard #1 is [HURT], the 10 damage becomes 12 damage instead. You look on the faces of the soldiers and see they're starting to lose morale. Maybe you could scare them into retreat?

Allies:

Flectere: 34/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Templar Referl: 82/100
    Guard #1: 79/100[HURT]
    Guard #2: 100/100
    Guard #3: 84/100
    Guard #4: 96/100

B: Scare
    C: Prepare to block
    D: Flee
    E: Free choice
    Witherbeard
    The king looks at you seriously. He sits and thinks for about a minute. He then says, "I believe you dwarf. They've been sending diplomats ever since the assassination of the previous Wynnic king. 'It will make all our nations mightier and richer!' Is what they said. When we said we'd stay neutral multiple times, they started with the threats. One of the human diplomats said, 'We need you to fight on our behalf. If you continue trading with the villagers, there will be consequences...' It's time we take a side. Although we aren't a warlike kingdom, we can raise a strong army if we must." He turns away from you and calls, "Rikke!" A female dwarf comes out of a door near the throne. "Yes, my king?" She says. King Burtan replies, "Send a messenger to Llevigar. We will fight with them if they declare war. An enemy of theirs is an enemy of ours." She nods and runs back through the door she came from. The king turns back to you. "Normally, I'd tell you to get some rest, but if it comes to violence, we need every dwarf to fight for us. Will you go outside and join the assembled soldiers?" Before you can answer, the king stands up. He turns to a dwarf wizard behind his throne. "Ferris, amplify my voice." The wizard nods, and casts a spell. The king starts talking to the whole, huge room. Thousands of dwarves listen. "Citizens of Thanos," He announces. "A few minutes ago, I have been informed that there have been sightings of Fruman airships sailing towards here. We will try and negotiate first, but if it comes to violence, I need every dwarf who can to fight for us. Weapons and armor will be provided for you. I have also decided to support the Republic of Gavel if they chose to go to war." Immediately, all the dwarves run out the entrance to Thanos.

A: Join them
    B: Do not join
    C: Free choice
    Robert
    Captain Arturo replies, "With all due respect, sir, I advise not to dock at Nemract. There's a huge chance of them open firing upon the fleet. Also, if we attacked the Durum Isles, we would capture and imprison the farmers. If our scouts and spies are correct, and we arrive on time, they won't find out until a month after the attack. By then we could've already taken Nemract. Also, stormy season passed a few months ago. If it were still in progress, most of the ocean would have some danger to traverse."

A: Free choice
    Sagertogd
    You decide to make the sensible decision to not jump. You hear the sounds of fighting behind you.

A: Turn back
    B: Run into Ragni
    Slevis
    "Okay, thanks for your purchase." He hands you three books. "Here are the spell books. They explain how to cast the spells." You walk out the door into Almuj.

A: Read the books
    B: Free choice
    Referl
    "Any more advances and I'll shoot out your legs!" Says the mysterious person. The you rush at them, with the soldiers behind you. As a you, Guard #1, Guard #3, and Guard #4 charge at the enemy, they fire a dark bolt of energy from their hand. Due to being tired, they miss and it hits the ground by your feet. It sends you and most of the guards flying backwards. You land on the ground in pain. You and the fallen guards get back up. It did 10 damage to Guard #1, 18 damage to you, 16 damage to Guard #3, and 4 damage to Guard #4. Guard #2 charges in later and hits the mysterious person for 7 damage. Since Guard #1 is [HURT], the 10 damage becomes 12 damage instead. You look at the faces of your soldiers, and see them starting to slowly lose morale.

Allies:

Guard #1: 79/100[HURT]

Enemies:

Mysterious person: 34/100[TIRED]

B: Call for archer support
    C: Call for reinforcements

I know. The quest was to deliver a package of potions to a merchant in Almuj. He gave you the package to deliver, which had potions. Also, why are you looking at @Gushy48 s reply? Where did I say 200 emeralds?

6. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I join the assembled soldiers outside.

7. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    A/B.
    "Now, I'm typically a more sensible person, but because you lot aren't going to be..."
    I yell at the guards, cutting myself off.
    I summon my bow, and hold it the left-handed way, so I'm using my left hand to pull back the arrows.
    I then summon arrows, and start shooting them in the guards's direction, but not entirely accurate on purpose.
    I also stick the pointer finger out on my right hand, and continuously shoot dark bolts at the general direction of the guards's feet.
    I make sure to watch out for any incoming arrows, or footsteps behind me.

8. blankman

Minecraft:
    I have 200 emeralds. Go along the savanah path.

9. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "These are...surprisingly good circumstances. Until how long will our rations last? And when exactly is 'On Time'?"

10. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A. Leviath slowly walks back to his bed, and waits for the next day.

11. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A.

12. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    C. Hide

13. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I follow him curiously

14. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

C: I call for reinforcements

15. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Witherbeard
    You join the soldiers outside. A crowd of thousands of dwarves are grabbing weapons from racks. Some of the dwarves wear armor, meaning they must be in the army. The army is small though, so everyone has to help in times like these. A soldier hands you a bow. "You won't be able to hit an airship with that stick of yours." Says the dwarf, looking at your staff. "Remember, don't fire until the king gives the word. We want to negotiate if possible."

+1 Ordinary Bow
    Ordinary Bow equipped in secondary slot.

He walks off to continue distributing weapons. As you look around, you see the king in full enchanted golden armor. He is wielding a golden bow in his hands and a large golden warhammer on his back.

A: Wait
    Flectere
    You yell at your attackers loudly, "Now, I'm typically a more sensible person, but because you lot aren't going to be-" You abruptly cut yourself off and summon your bow. Loading it with arrows, you fire at the soldiers. You miss most of the shots, partly because you're trying to, and partly because you're tired. A white arrow grazes Guard #1's cheek, drawing small amounts of blood and dealing 5 damage. Desummoning your bow, you shoot the dark bolts at their feet. You miss all the shots, but it strikes fear into their hearts. All the guards raise their shields in front of them and get into defensive positions. You see they all sweat and look nervous. Referl stands there, still brave. "Reinforcements, to me!" He yells. You hear horses in the distance. Damnit! You think to yourself. Just as I was about to scare the soldiers off, more will come! One of the guards says from behind his shield, "This is a fight you c-can't win!!" He seems to be scared. "Th-there's really no point in at-attacking!!"

Allies:

Flectere: 34/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Guard #1: 74/100[HURT]

B: Scare
    C: Prepare to block
    I updated the RP a while back. You now have infinite emeralds, just spent them lore friendly.
    What I mean by "Lore Friendly" is you have to spend it realistically. You can't go to the mayor of Selchar and buy a house. You still have to make money, but I won't keep track of the exact amount.
    Raren
    You go along the Savannah Path to Almuj. It is pretty uneventful as you walk across the path. A few traders pass by you, but they all carry items that don't interest you. Along the way a bandit stops you. She pulls out a rusty dagger. "Your money or your life."

B: Hand over emeralds
    Robert
    "Well, sir, we have enough rations to get to Nemract. We have some extra as well. What I mean by 'On time' is there may be delays. Although the ocean is calm during this time, a storm isn't impossible. There are also pirates who roam the waters. If our sails are damaged by pirate raiders or a tropical storm, there could be slight delays."

Leviath
    You get into your nice bed. You fall asleep after a few minutes.

You wake up in the middle of the night, covered in sweat. Is something wrong, or were you just having a bad dream?

A: Investigate
    B: Go back to sleep
    Slevis
    You read the books, learning the spells. Another lone beggar sits against a wall. A young boy asks, "Please, could you spare an emerald? I need food."

A: Give emerald
    B: Kick him aside
    C: Ignore him
    D: Free choice
    Sagertogd
    You hide behind a rock. You hear arrows flying , strange sounds, and Templar Referl yelling, "Reinforcements, to me!"

A: Look
    Chris
    He leads you into the sewers of Ragni. "So, you caused quite an incident when you broke into the palace. I've heard you're not from here. An elf who works for the Fruman government. Would you be interested in doing a...job for me? It pays well, I promise. Before I say more, I need you to agree to it. You're in or you're out."

A: In
    B: Out
    Referl
    The mysterious person yells loudly, "Now, I'm typically a more sensible person, but because you lot aren't going to be-" They abruptly cut themself off and summon a white bow using magic. Loading it with arrows, they fire at the soldiers and you. One whizzes past your ear. They miss most of the shots due to being tired. A white arrow grazes Guard #1's cheek, drawing small amounts of blood and dealing 5 damage. Desummoning their bow, the mysterious person then shoots the dark bolts of energy from earlier at your soldier's and your feet. They miss all the shots, but it strikes fear into the hearts of your men. All the guards raise their shields in front of them and get into defensive positions. You see they all sweat and look nervous. You stand there, not being intimidated. "Reinforcements, to me!" You yell. You hear horses in the distance. One of the guards says from behind his shield, "This is a fight you c-can't win!!" He seems to be scared. "Th-there's really no point in at-attacking!!"

Allies:

Guard #1: 74/100[HURT]

Enemies:

Mysterious person: 34/100[TIRED]

16. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (B)

17. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    What do you do, since B is free choice,

18. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oops, I meant (A), in which my character waits.

19. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    B/D
    I'm backing up a bit faster now, but I hope what I'm about to do will mask that well.
    "REINFORCEMENTS, HUH? IN THAT CASE, LET'S GET CRAZY. LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU STARTED THIS."
    I'm shouting very loudly by now.
    I summon my bow again, and start rapidly shooting arrows.
    Every time I activate a push-back, so the arrow travels faster.
    While I'm using my right hand to steady the bow, I point my pointer finger at anyone in the group, mainly at the shield, and fire constantly.
    So I end up shooting quite fast arrows, and shoot dark bolts at the same time. None of the projectiles are accurate at all, though.

20. blankman

Minecraft:
    I step away, dagger at the ready. (Finally, some adventure!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.