Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ☀️ Lightly Toasted Heroes ☀️

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by klove89, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CycloneRacer

CycloneRacer That One Guy

In-game username: Cyclone_Racer
    Time-zone: EASTERN
    Main class and level: level 42 warrior
    How active are you?: 1-2 hours a day
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?:It seems like a very fun guild and I feel like It will help me become a better player.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I'm a somewhat skilled player and I'm also very nice and active.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I'm funny... but a little too funny. that's it.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: I was in a guild called Mythic Zodiac but decided to drop out.
    Skype (recommended): I think its cyclone_racer

2. SlimeTheEpic

SlimeTheEpic Do you wanna have a bad time?

Guild:
    In-game username: TheCakeSlime (changing it soon)
    Time-zone: PDT (Pacific Dateline Time)
    Main class and level: Mage lvl 60
    How active are you?: Very active, almost login every day sometimes 4AM PDT
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I want to join LTH over other guilds because other guilds aren't as active, and most are too high level.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I participate in wars, contribute to guilds when grinding, (20%), and overall pretty nice
    Tell us something about yourself!: I am a mid-teen who sounds like a 12 year old because genes... rip, and I play da piano
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Yes, I was in Phoenix, but most of the people left :v
    Skype (recommended): xXx_xXxFaZe_illuminatixXx

3. Obito

Obito Playing Wynncraft Theme Songs Since 2016

In-game username: Necromanxer
    Time-zone: US Central Timezone
    Main class and level: Knight, Lv. 23
    How active are you?: 2 hours per day
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I want to gain experience being a guild member, and also help and contribute to something.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I'm a very helpful person, I love to help, and I'm just someone who people can easily get along with.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I am always availible to help other people.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: None
    Skype (recommended): owen_chen13

4. klove89

klove89 The bringer of TOAST! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump for the poor!

5. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
  6. Power :3

Power :3 Drowned in projects VIP+

Minecraft:
    Yummy hehe :3

7. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • In-game username: StasherOStung
    • Time-zone: GMT +2 - Turkey
    • Main class and level: Mage, 35
    • How active are you?: 2-3 hours ( +1 in weekends) everyday
    • Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: It's a known guild, isn't inactive and a guild that I would really like to donate.
      • Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: You accept any level player, you would like to add an active and a donator player.
    • Tell us something about yourself!: I am respectful to anyone(Even to enemy players).
    • Any previous or current guild affiliation: DankSwagLord, joined to help them level up some.
    • Skype (recommended): None.

8. Frost E Dragon

Frost E Dragon Travelled Adventurer

IGN: Frost_dragon99
    Time-zone: Eastern Standard
    Main class and level: 51 Archer
    How active are you?: 4-6 hours daily
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I've been on a hiatus for a while. leaving on the 1.12 patch. I know the in's and out's of Wynn, and am starting to know Gavel as well. I've met several of your members, and they seem to have the characteristics that I look for in any group, be it in Minecraft or LOTRO/WoW/Archeage
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I'm slightly more knowledgeable with in-game tactics and strategies than most players, and those tactics, not known by most on the server today, may come in handy at some point in the past
    Tell us something about yourself!: I'm fairly sarcastic, and prefer a joking atmosphere to a quiet one. Humor is a tool for me, and will often be used to get a point across or help a guildie out.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: None, as I never got into guilds during my time before hand
    Skype (recommended): sleekshot222

9. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
  10. abigbunny

abigbunny The Devourer of Carrots

In-game username: abigbunny
    Time-zone: Pacific Time
    Main class and level: Archer/40
    How active are you?: about 1/2 hours a day
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Sounds very friendly and just by looking and the recruiting requirements and the page itself I can tell that the members are all dedicated and willing to put in time and effort for the guild.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: Very friendly and just wants to get along with others
    Tell us something about yourself!: I play yugioh in highschool and im not ashamed... tho my friends are
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Still a virgin
    Skype (recommended): abigbunny1

11. ItsBrozer

ItsBrozer Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    In-game username: ItsBrozer

Time-zone:
    Standard Eastern Time

Main class and level:
    Archer/57

How active are you?:
    VERY active. (I can maintain 10k xp, or more, everyday)

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?:
    I noticed that this guild is very developed and has high expectations (which I love to provide for)

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?:
    I am willing to do anything that needs to be done in this guild.

Tell us something about yourself!:
    1. I am very organized and like to get things done. 2. Wynncraft is my favorite server and it is always open in the background of my desktop.

Any previous or current guild affiliation:
    I have been in 2 other guilds. They did not have high expectations and active people so I did not like them.

Skype (recommended):
    michael_rock346 (Silly name: I made it years and years ago)

12. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ADD ME TO DA GUILD

klove89 likes this.
  13. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    k im in

14. xkobyx

xkobyx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-game username: ikoby
    Time-zone: PST
    Main class and level: Assassin 37
    How active are you?: 2-3 hours on weekdays. 2-5 hours on weekends
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I want to join LTH because i like the name xD and I think they will be really active
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I should be chosen to join LTH because I have a lot of experience with Wynncraft as I used to have a lvl 63 archer.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I am 15 and I play soccer...
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: I was in Awakening for about 3 days but I left because I thought this guild would be more active

15. Cassi

Cassi potato enthusiast VIP

Minecraft:
    In-game username: Lorigami
    Time-zone: US Mtn time
    Main class and level: 72 mage
    How active are you?: I'm pretty active. I try to get on for at least a little while every day but I get busy. Should be more active with summer coming around
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: my friend told me you guys were good, plus you guys seem like a really cool bunch, so Idecided to apply
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I'm an OK level, I'm kind and respectful, i try to be active, and I'm just all around a cool person
    Tell us something about yourself!: uhh... I'm not dead? I'm female, chill, I like origami, reading, and bingelating minecraft
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: CLG (the classy goats) but since the old owner left they went inactive and I was tired of being the only guild member on, so my friend suggested here and I hope to try it out and hopefully find a new guild that is just as cool as my last one
    Skype (recommended): I have one, yes. If I get accepted, I'll share it

16. RacetheAce

RacetheAce Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: RacetheAceYT
    Time-Zone: HST (Hawaii Standard Time) 3 Hours behind PST (Pacific Standard Time)
    Main Class and Level: 65 Mage
    How active are you?: About 1-2 Hours a Day or every other day. I tend to be more active during non-peak hours
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I wanted to see a friendly guild over a hardcore guild because I wanted to be able to chat with people and learn interesting things about Wynncraft. Also, because my guild currently is inactive so I also wanted more activity in the clan
    Why do you think you should be chosen to join LTH: I have some previous experience with running a guild as well as I'm active and kind to others among other good things.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: My current guild (Artifact) UPZ went inactive after only one month and I've been kinda sitting around in that clan waiting for someone to come on, but no one did.
    Skype (Recommended): I do have one, I'll share it if I get accepted. I also have Discord as well.

17. Morgan83

Morgan83 Too lazy to change from Xmas picture HERO

Minecraft:
    Fluxcuvkfuydhsbubigfifububfjdidkcussidhowqluvuvigifudhc ihofd pls no kick @klove89

18. klove89

klove89 The bringer of TOAST! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hehehehehe >:D
    loljkywouldubkicktho

Morgan83 likes this.
  19. Morgan83

Morgan83 Too lazy to change from Xmas picture HERO

Minecraft:
    Give meh some French toast pls

20. GamersHope

GamersHope Newbie Adventurer

i would like to join but the website is restricting me from putting in my application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.