Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Fairytale Smp Server 1.10 - Now Accepting A New Set Of Players! [status: Waiting For Applications]

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Felinka, Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swuggles

Swuggles Suffering From Amnesia

Username: Vulkhardt

Nicknames In Game (Optional): Swug

Timezone: UTC+8

Activeness?: I'll try to be as active as possible, but because of school
    I might not be on everyday, but I'll still try to get on.

Why you want to be in this: I recently came back to playing MineCraft and what better way
    to get back than to play on a survival server with other people and also make new friends.

What can you contribute to this survival server?: I can help people gather resources, build, or even
    say some jokes along the way.

Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.):
    http://imgur.com/rKLchmf It's a humble farmer's barn with a farm and a well to get water from.

Have Skype? (Optional): swuggles_

Any extra information about yourself?: I like potatoes and bananas.

2. Jacoblouis

Jacoblouis Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Username: Jacoblouis
    Nicknames In Game (Optional) Jake/Jacob
    Age 17
    Timezone PST
    Activeness? depends on the time 1.10 comes out. I can be very active if it is out during the summer but i am going on holiday for a week in July. If it is during the school year then time will very
    Why you want to be in this: I haven't found a good MC server (besides Wynn of corse) that has made me want to come back to the game. Ive been away from MC for a few months now because I've done everything and seen everything. (been playing for about 5 or so years)
    What can you contribute to this survival server?: Im great with redstone (not command blocks though-it doesn't interest me as much) I am a pretty good builder and a great survivalist. Im very friendly and can brighten other's days.
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.): Here is a tardis i made like 2 years ago
    Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 8.18.28 PM.png
    Here are an assortment of screen shots from my single player
    2016-06-10_20.58.51.png
    I build upon this land during the 1.6 update and build a castle with a pit can can be filled with lava with the flick of a switch, two towers that can put lava into the entrance of the castle, a "draw bridge" that acts as a walk way when triggered with pistons for about 3 seconds which is just enough time to run across. if you do not make it, the pistons retract and you fall into a stream of water which takes you to the dungeon (and into a cell). You can see a very large ship in the back which took me a week to build. most of it was spent chopping trees down XD. there are a number of other buildings like my armory and my stables.
    2016-06-10_20.59.03.png
    The back side of the area where i keep my smeltery, inn, and diners
    2016-06-10_20.59.40.png
    Here's an old disk farm i made a few years ago when mobs were given a smarter 'AI'. its fairly complex and is fool proof.
    2016-06-10_20.59.59.png
    Little dance floor i made a few years ago. it looks much cooler with a texture pack that makes the brown stained clay look pitch black. The lights are triggered by lots of redstone under ground (see the last picture)
    2016-06-10_21.01.19.png
    Here's an old auto farm i made like 4 years ago. its got the standard sugar cane, watermelons, cacti, and eggs!
    2016-06-10_21.01.30.png
    Proof that i made the disk farm :P
    2016-06-10_21.02.12.png
    ye old slime farm back in the days when we didn't have swamps :P
    2016-06-10_21.00.09.png
    Here's the redstone to the dance club. there is a repeater that triggers all the rs torches.
    Have Skype? (Optional) jake.picker1 the picture is a rose!
    Any extra information about yourself? Ive been playing since beta 1.7 and I've been using the same single player world since then. i like to call myself a veteran mincraft player (though I'm not too good with all the new stuff in the 1.9 update. I've actually never played it!)

Thanks for considering me!

3. FancySchmancy

FancySchmancy Newbie Adventurer

Username : Schmancy
    Timezone : GMT+1
    Activeness? : Varies, sometimes a lot, sometimes less, if the community is active, I'll be active
    Why you want to be in this : I want to join a building smp server, in single player i fell like there is no point in building.
    What can you contribute to this survival server? : Not sure, I'm a social guy, I'm active with the community and I also really like building.
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.) : I can't post links yet so my album is at "vespid(dot)imgur(dot)com/all"
    Have Skype? : Not yet, will come probably
    Any extra information about yourself? : Playing since Beta 1.3, I love sports, especially hurdling, I mainly play League (despite the toxic community), Minecraft, Sims 4 and Skyrim

4. Felinka

Felinka throw speed CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! Sending you information quickly!

[PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES FOR 3 WEEKS]
    [k cya]

Jacoblouis likes this.
  5. Brutakah

Brutakah knight main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  6. Kenny

Kenny Travelled Adventurer

Username: JustSeyi
    Nicknames In Game (Optional): Roblox: DrAwesome2194. PS4: tmac73
    Timezone: Eastern Timezone.
    Activeness: Pretty much 5 or 6 days a week.
    Why you want to be in this: I would like to be on smp with nice people. It's hard to find a smp with people you can trust on google. I like to do pranks, not mean pranks, but like dirt in someone's house or a scavenger hunt.
    What can you contribute to this survival server? Making awesome shops's like a elytra shop or a redstone device that can help people out in the world of minecraft.
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.) Trying out redstone I'm still learning but I can still make some stuff:
    Have Skype? (Optional): seithsgaming
    Any extra information about yourself? Welp, I got banned from hypixel and mineplex for compromised account. I'm trying to unban myself from mineplex (Already unbaned from hypixel) but the ban appeal fourms is broken. lel :) These are the redstone things.
    2016-06-11_18.21.47.png 2016-06-11_18.21.51.png 2016-06-11_18.25.30.png 2016-06-11_18.32.33.png 2016-06-11_18.35.42.png

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  7. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Username: slimeonatree__57
    Nicknames In Game (Optional)
    Timezone: PST
    Activeness? I should be on around 12-28 hours a week
    Why you want to be in this: I want to join an SMP server that isn't completely terrible. also I just lost every single one of my survival worlds and creative worlds
    What can you contribute to this survival server? I'm a decent builder/Redstoner
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.)
    2016-04-24_21.33.38.png 2016-04-16_15.31.28.png 2016-04-16_15.16.39.png
    I would have more pics but I can't upload them here for some reason. And I can't retake them because all of my worlds were deleted.
    Have Skype? (Optional)No
    Any extra information about yourself? Not much

8. Alexdacube

Alexdacube The Cube is reborn CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: Alexdacube
    Nicknames In Game (Optional): Alex
    Timezone: GMT
    Activeness? relatively active
    Why you want to be in this: a server to build and chill out on
    What can you contribute to this survival server? Builds
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.): I'm a builder nuff said
    Have Skype? (Optional) yes
    Any extra information about yourself? Nope

9. TayTheBombMC

TayTheBombMC Newbie Adventurer

Username
    TayTheBombMC

None

Timezone
    EST

Activeness?
    3-4 hours a day

Why you want to be in this?
    I’ve been a part of smp servers before on 1.8 and 1.9 and have really enjoyed them because you can play normal survival with friends.

What can you contribute to this survival server?
    I have been a builder for 2 servers (only one of them still exists) and I love to build.

Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.)
    I built this spawn

(It won't let me post a pic of it until I post 10 reply's so skype me for pic of it)

Have Skype? (Optional)
    TayTheBombMC

Any extra information about yourself?
    I was also staff on the same server I built the spawn on.

10. Eric Chi

Eric Chi Newbie Adventurer

Username: ImThingsYouLove
    Timezone: PST
    Activeness?: About 1 hour a day
    Why you want to be in this: Because one of my friends are in here and i want to be part of a growing minecraft community and make new friends
    Talents in Minecraft with proof: I built about 75% of this with ctlcdn, a member of the realm
    (h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / q v J o 7 O o) (cause it wont let me post links)

11. tubarao312

tubarao312 Professional Grian Wannabe

Guild:
    Username: tubarao312
    Timezone: GMT
    Activeness: 30 minutes - 3 hours
    Why you want to be on this: Some friends of mine play here and I want to play with them too, it's also my first SMP
    Talents in Minecraft with proof: http://imgur.com/a/LWYpa
    I also got recently accepted into the wynncraft content team and am now a "New Builder", you can check that out in: https://wiki.wynncraft.com/index.php?title=Content_Team

12. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: Zani_
    Age 14
    Timezone EST
    Activeness? Very if everyone else is.
    Why you want to be in this Well. Im pretty sure I was in this before, but then I quit due to bugs. I wanna rejoin and just play along with a friendly community.
    What can you contribute to this survival server? I consider myself to be a very good builder and could perhaps build things for the community or for a select person.
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.) -Building. Uh, ill find a way to add screenshots. (With signs of proof)
    Have Skype? (Optional) i dont talk on skype.
    Any extra information about yourself? No im a pretty boring guy.

Attached Files:

13. TempleOfLegends

TempleOfLegends Emma CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: TempleOfLegends
    Nicknames In Game (Optional): Aaron
    Timezone: Arizona Mountain Time
    Activeness?: 4+ i can do more
    Why you want to be in this: I want ot join a fun community and maybe learn new techniques i didnt think of/know abouut
    What can you contribute to this survival server?: Cutscenes/command block things
    Talents in Minecraft with proof: I have non, got deleted, I can show you on the server what i can do.
    Have Skype? Yes
    Any extra information about yourself? Nothing really.

14. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guess I'll try this again ;(
    Username: Zelefant
    Nicknames In Game (Optional): Zele or Zel is fine
    Timezone: EDT
    Activeness?: For the next week or so I won't be able to play because I'll be camping. Then I'll be in a hotel for the next week. I may be able to play a bit with the hotel being Residents Inn, and them usually having pretty reliable wifi. After I am done in the hotel, I'll get at least 1 hour and at most 5-6.
    Why you want to be in this: I failed my last 2 apps on the last server. Decided to try again. I like to play SMP cuz no raiding and it's friends only
    What can you contribute to this survival server?: Redstone minigames
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. (Please make it so that we know you made it.): This campground wifi sucks and I might not be able to pull up an old Zelda Redstone project, but I'll try and edit if I can.

Edit:
    It's an old project of mine for an inactive member on the forums, Kare. I wanted to submit this for her series, "Creeper Industries", but she went inactive and I never used it. It uses a ton of attributes and testfor commands.
    Have Skype? (Optional): message me when you need it. I only use chat, I don't call.
    Any extra information about yourself?: im coooliio

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  15. Jermain

Jermain Well-Known Adventurer

Looks like a fun idea for a server man :) Hope you get allot of people to join you!

16. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    k m8
    I hope you'll not have connection problems like last session
    Accepted :P
    Anything else?

17. ZeparTheSinful

ZeparTheSinful Jack VIP

Minecraft:
    Username:I_N0_scoped_JFK
    Timezone:EDT
    Activeness: Almost everyday
    Why you want to be in this: It seems Like it'll be fun and It'll have a nice community
    What can you contribute to this survival server: I'm a builder and kinda ok with redstone, and I think I'm funny
    Talents in Minecraft with proof. I'm a (hopefully) Good Builder http://imgur.com/a/lWOoE (also all that pixel art in the back is mine also
    Have Skype?: Yeah, if accepted will share it
    Any extra information about yourself?: I'm a professional meme wrangler, I've caught several wild memes

18. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    do you know when I'll be invited..?

19. tubarao312

tubarao312 Professional Grian Wannabe

Guild:
    I left the team, I didn't like them, hope that isn't a big deal as I still know how to build

green254 likes this.
  20. Felinka

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A-O-K m8.
    Amplitude scares me a lot too...

im kidding Amp im kidding

----------------------------------------------------------
    @tubarao312 @Zani_
    I'll send you information slightly delayed due to me having no clue about what happened while I was in the Philippines. I'm getting info from Marcos. Zani it's the same as last time. Tubarao I'll give you the key to joining the server. Both of you are added.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.