Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Water, if you please."

2. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. I go outside
    (This is the last reply for me until Monday afternoon)

3. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I try harder to think about my situation, and how I heard of Templer Referl before.

4. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) "Are you not listening to your own kid? We need to find a spring."

5. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Flectere
    "You're messing with the wrong guy, kid." You say to Sagertogd. You fire a dark bolt at his sword. It hits it directly, sending it flying towards the ravine. It lands two feet away from the ravine. One of the guards yells, "Forget it, let's just beat this thing until it decides to surrender!" You enter a fight with two Ragni guards and Sagertogd.

Allies:

Flectere: 90/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Sagertogd: 100/100[TIRED]
    Ragni Guard #1: 100/100[TIRED]
    Ragni Guard #2: 100/100 [TIRED]

A: Attack(specific)
    B: Flee
    C: Surrender
    D: Free choice
    Sagertogd
    Before you can interrogate the mysterious person, they yell, "You're messing with the wrong guy, kid." They fire a dark bolt at your sword. It hits it directly, sending it flying towards the ravine. It lands two feet away from the ravine. One of the guards yells, "Forget it, let's just beat this thing until it decides to surrender!" You enter a fight with the mysterious person.

Allies:

Ragni Guard #1: 100/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Mysterious Person: 90/100[TIRED]

A: Get weapon
    B: Attack with fists
    C: Free choice
    Robert
    "Water, if you please." You reply. Captain Arturo looks back at you and says, "Really? Well, water it is, then." He grabs a jug of water, and pours a glass. He brings it to you. "I'm more of an Emerald Ale drinker myself." He grabs a bottle labeled Emerald Ale. It also has some text that's too small to read. You take a sip of the water as Arturo gulps down some ale. You hear a knock on the door. "Must be Commander Getan and Commander Ginmar." Says Captain Arturo. He opens it, and in come the commanders. They look very similar. Both have red hair, a beard, blue eyes, and large eyebrows. The only way you can tell them apart is the fact that Getan has all metal fingers on his left hand. "Captain Arturo! Nice to see you." Says Ginmar. "You called for us, yes?" Captain Arturo replies, "Not I. It was General Robert Kailo of Selchar. He called a meeting of the higher ranking officers. Not everyone's here yet, so take a seat and have a drink." The brothers salute you respectfully. Getan says, "I'll have some water." Ginmar nods in agreement. Captain Arturo pours then a glass of water while saying, "I'm sure the others will be here in a moment."

A: Free choice
    (That's fine, just reply whenever you can)
    Slevis
    You step outside. As expected, you are instantly blasted by a wave of heat. You can hear a faint cry. "...Water...water..." You look down and see a beggar. She is dressed in rags, and is about twenty-five. "Please, sir, please. I need water...I'm so thirsty..." You start to pity the poor woman. You do have some ordinary water to spare.

A: Give water
    B: Do not
    Chris
    You think harder, and remember something about Templar Referl. You saw his name a few times when doing assignments for the prince. Referl Bobby is a Fruman-born human who is 26 years old. He rose quickly in the ranks when he joined Wynn's Army. Apparently, he was a brilliant and gifted tactician. He eventually became a Templar, which is a special rank equal to General. The once kind and reasonable man turned into a cold and merciless killing machine when his family's farmstead was destroyed by remnants of the corrupted armies. There is likely more to him, but you only heard about him, and never met him before now.

Witherbeard
    "Don't you have some jugs of water?" Asks the man, slightly annoyed. "We're almost to the city!"

A: Give water
    B: Do not

6. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    A.
    "God damnit, you imbeciles. I. Do. Not. Wish. To. Hurt. You. How many more times do I have to spell it out for you?"
    I shoot another dark bolt, aimed at Guard #1's weapon.
    I get ready to sidestep to the left, so if they charge, they're closer to the Ravine.

7. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I salute them back, before drinking some water.

8. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    C. Stay still until it gets annoyed

9. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I get up and sharpen my knife and arrows.

10. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I suddenly remember that I have jugs of water. I give one to the kid.

11. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A: I say to the guards: The captain is a good soldier. You should follow her example. I shout: "We are going to capture the creature. Every man who assists me receives 30 extra emerald blocks as bonus pay!

12. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    C. Put a drop of the mystery potion in the water, then give it to her.

Inactive User likes this.
  13. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    @Mayor Of Rymek are you still playing?
    @Legolas & Shelf are you still playing?
    Flectere
    "God damnit, you imbeciles. I. Do. Not. Wish. To. Hurt. You. How many more times do I have to spell it out for you?" You say with gritted teeth. As the guards charge, you shoot a dark bolt at the first one. Critical hit! The bolt hits, doing 28 damage. He grunts in pain as his sword flies away. It flies in the air and impales the dirt. He runs to retrieve the sword, losing one turn. The second guard rushes at you, and deals 10 damage before you can dodge him. You notice Sagertogd isn't moving. You can't tell if it's because he doesn't want a fight or some other reason.

Allies:

Flectere: 80/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Ragni Guard #1: 72/100[TIRED]

A: Attack
    B: Scare
    C: Flee
    D: Free choice
    Robert
    You drink some water. The brothers drink as well. "So," Says Getan. "You're that human general we've heard so much about? I've got nothin' against you guys, but if it's war, there's nothing that can be done about it. I just follow orders. So-" He is cut off by a knock on the door. Captain Arturo opens it. A weary looking sailor says to you, "Sir! You should come see this..." The brothers walk out the door, and you hear a gasp. Captain Arturo follows them, and immediately exclaims, "Is that...an airship fleet?"

A: Investigate
    B: Free choice
    Sagertogd
    You stand there and wait until it gets annoyed. "God damnit, you imbeciles. I. Do. Not. Wish. To. Hurt. You. How many more times do I have to spell it out for you?" It says. As the guards charge, you watch as the mysterious person shoots a dark bolt from their hand. It flies at the first guard. Critical hit! The bolt hits, doing 28 damage. He grunts in pain as his sword flies away. It flies in the air and impales the dirt. He runs to retrieve the sword, losing one turn. The second guard rushes at the mysterious person, and deals 10 damage.

Allies:

Ragni Guard #1: 72/100[TIRED]

Enemies:
    Flectere: 80/100[TIRED]

A: Attack
    B: Flee
    Chris
    You get up, looking for something to sharpen your knife and arrows with. You seem to have an infinite supply of arrows. You spot a whetstone on a shelf. You start to sharpen your knife. The saxe knife looks even more deadly. Maybe after you're free, you could upgrade it at the local blacksmith forge. Your keen elven ears pick up a conversation outside, presumably from the guards. "Shouldn't we be doing work for the king or guarding him?" Says a voice. "Brian, how many times do I have to tell you that this is helping the king. We don't know what this elf wants. They could be planning to assassinate the king, or steal important documents." Says another voice. You hear some shuffling. Brian replies, "They could also be an elf working for that one prince from Fruma. They're our best allies." The other voice says, "True. If it were up to me, he'd be dead where he stands, but I suppose it's up to our captain." The conversation ends, and you go back to sharpening your blade.

Witherbeard
    You give him a jug of water.
    -1 Jug of Water
    "We're here!" He shouts. "Thanks for bandaging him. I couldn't have done this without you. The doctors will patch him up, I'm sure. Thank you. No time to talk!" He throws you a crumpled up scroll and picks up his son. He starts running to the hospital. Before you can open the scroll, you hear screaming. A huge shadow appears over you. You look up, and see dozens of airships with the Fruma flag flying overhead. You hear more yelling as they make their way above the city. They don't seem to be attacking.

Referl
    "The captain is a good soldier. You should follow her example. You shout. "We are going to capture the creature. Every man who assists me receives 30 extra emerald blocks as bonus pay!" The soldiers nod. "Sir, yes sir!" They reply. You all start running in the direction you were told the mysterious person escaped. You come across an archer at the gates. She greets you. "Templar Referl, sir. I fired a few shots at this...thing. It was being chased by a villager and two guards. I hit it once." She points in the general direction it went. "I can't join you, I've been instructed to make sure no stray pigmen get in."

A: Continue
    B: Free choice
    Slevis
    You pour a tiny drop of the mystery potion into the woman's water and give her some.
    -1 Ordinary Water
    She accepts the water, saying, "Thank you. Bless your kind heart." As you turn to leave, you hear her coughing. Turning around, you see her skin has a dark-reddish tint to it. She says, "I'm...fine...I'm not feeling well..." Her skin starts to let off smoke. She yells and screams in pain. 'Why!" She exclaims. Her skin starts to swell up, then immediately starts to shrink and dry. "M-monster..." She says as her skin peels of in flakes. She falls to the ground, dead. her body continues to decompose at a fast rate. Soon, all that's left is a charred skeleton, some rags, and a gray powder. You think to yourself, None of the guards, or anyone, has noticed me yet, but maybe I should hide the body, Just as you think that, the bones crumble to dust and mix with the gray powder, and blow away in the wind. All that is left are some slightly charred rags. Two guards on patrol pass by. "Good day, elf." One says to you.

14. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I run towards the direction of the gate to see what's going on. However, I don't want to go near the bank or anywhere important.

15. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I stop sharpening and go see if the door is locked.

16. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes. I said A. Answer the door

17. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. "So that happened..." I will go to the other stores.

18. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I run outside to get a good look at the airship fleet.
    "If it has our flags, then that is good. If it has Wynn's or Fruma's flags, then the war is lost." I comment, looking to see if I can see the flags.

19. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    A.
    "At least one of you idiots are sensible."
    I say to the group.
    I fire a dark bolt, aimed near one of the two guards, not really focusing on a perfectly straight shot.
    Instead, I focus my energy on dodging to the left, and then pushing the attacker into the moat with a blast back, once one of them attacks.

20. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A: Continue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.