Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. "Got it." I will go to that man by the gate and ask him the same question.

2. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Slevis
    You go up to the man, saying, "I heard that there is a tailor that can enhance my robes. Do you know where he is?" He replies, "I may...but why should I tell you, elf?"

A: Bribe
    B: Threaten
    C: Free choice

3. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. "Because..." *Hands him 1 LE"

4. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chris
    Before anyone does anything, you push past Referl and the guards. You dash through the doors, and jump behind the nearest chair. The 'chair' happens to be the king's throne. Luckily for you, he isn't there. Four royal guards sit at the other end of the hall, playing cards. "Hah, Royal Flush!" He takes the emeralds on the table. It doesn't seem that they've noticed you yet.

A: Free choice

A: I Listen more closely to try to hear any important conversation, especially any about Wynn's reputation with Fruma

5. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    A.
    "Hey, what's the problem with me?"
    I say, slowly backing up.
    "It's not like I want to hurt anyone."
    I say, pointing my pointer fingers at him, like it's almost a threat.
    ...But they're just fingers with rings, so it seems dumb.

6. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I salute back at the troops and search the harbor.

7. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    F: C, and then see why the strrets are trashed.

8. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Drop my weapons and approach

9. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

A. "You will give me everything you have... when you're dead." Attack them.

10. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A:

I say hurriedly to Sagertord. "My apologies, carry on."
    I ask the guard who caught the eavesdropper to detain him for further questioning.
    I then fully draw my swords and run into the throne room, and tell the other guard:
    "Protecting the King is first priority, but if you see the man running anywhere capture him. Alive, if possible, but dead is fine. Alert all other armed forces in the area and form a perimeter around the throne room. No living being gets in or out without my say so. Get some mages, too, to cast anti teleportation scroll magic to prevent the convict from escaping."

11. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Slevis
    The man takes the money. He sniffs it, shakes it, and looks at it from different angles. Smiling, he says, "I have a sudden urge to tell you where to find that tailor..." He pockets the LE. "Keep walking until you see the bank. Two guards will block you and ask for an identification. Turn left until you see a shop called Yorik's Weapon Emporium. Make another left and walk down the stairs. Immediately after you reach the bottom of the stairs, make a right. You can see it from there. Come back here if you can't find it. I'm waiting for someone who is capable of doing some jobs for me." Even though you drank some water, you start to feel hungry. If this continues, you might not be able to hit as hard as usual.

A: Follow directions
    B: Free choice
    Chris
    You eavesdrop on the royal guards. "Capt'n," says one of them. "When will the soldiers from Fruma going to be here? We can't win the war without them." Another, presumably the captain, says, "They don't want to aid us until this becomes a full blown war, but when it does, they've pledged to help us. Oh, and full house. I'll take all these em-" He is cut off when you see one of the guards from earlier crash through the doors. "To arms, to arms! There's an elf in the throne room!" He then says to nobody, "Elf, we have the perimeter surrounded. Nothing gets in or out without Templar Referl saying so! Surrender and we promise to deal with you fairly." He says something to the royal guard captain, then runs off through a different door. The royal guards start looking for you. Referl rushes into the room with his swords drawn. The captain says, "Templar Referl! Help us look for the elf!" He also whispers something to the captain.

Flectere
    Referl says hurriedly to Sagertogd, "My apologies, carry on." He then asks the guard who is in front of you, "Detain them in the jail for further questioning." Referl then fully draws his darksteel swords and runs into the throne room, telling the other guard, "Protecting the King is first priority, but if you see the man running anywhere capture him. Alive, if possible, but dead is fine. Alert all other armed forces in the area and form a perimeter around the throne room. No living being gets in or out without my say so. Get some mages, too, to cast anti teleportation scroll magic to prevent the convict from escaping." Luckily for that guard, a patrol of eight men are marching by, and he explains to them the situation. They bar the doorway. Turning back to the guard near you, he doesn't get your message, and says, "I will detain you for further questioning. You will come with me. I am authorized to use deadly force." He bashes you in the face with the butt of his spear, and searches you for weapons. He finds nothing. I still have my rings... You think. He says, "Keep walking, I'll direct you to the jail, scum." Even though you don't know what you are, you start to feel hungry and thirsty. Hopefully you can consume human foods.

A: Blast him in the face with dark bolt
    B: Summon shortswords and decapitate
    C: Blast him back a foot and run
    D: Free choice
    Robert
    You scan the docks for the ship. You find it after a few minutes of looking. The RGS Emerald is moored to the docks. You see it has a large number of cannons. It seems to be a perfect balance of speed, endurance, and stopping power. As you climb aboard, you are greeted by a pale villager with a captains hat. "Hello, General Kailo." He says. "I am captain Arturo. Captain of this fine vessel, as you must have guessed. She's the best of the few warships owned by our country. You're a bit late, so we aren't waiting on anyone now. The fleet is ready to depart, if you're ready." He says. "First, I need to see you in the captains cabin. You won't be sleeping there, you'll be sleeping in another room. I need to plan something with you."

A: Follow him
    Raren
    "Thank'ee sir!" says the beggar. You feel as if you've done a good deed. You start to ask around, and a little girl says, "Oh, they're trashed because a little dwarf started a riot. There was a protest about taxes or something when a dwarf seemed to appear, throw and emerald, and disappear. After that, there was some fighting, and a guard was bludgeoned to death with a sign. After that, all the protesters were put in jail! They all were sentenced to prison or something, so it's crowded in there. Luckily, I was just watching from afar." She smiles and runs off to play with her friends.

Sagertogd
    You drop your weapons and approach slowly. Referl says hurriedly to you, "My apologies, carry on." He then asks the guard who is in front of the strange person, "Detain them in the jail for further questioning." Referl then fully draws his darksteel swords and runs into the throne room, telling the other guard, "Protecting the King is first priority, but if you see the man running anywhere capture him. Alive, if possible, but dead is fine. Alert all other armed forces in the area and form a perimeter around the throne room. No living being gets in or out without my say so. Get some mages, too, to cast anti teleportation scroll magic to prevent the convict from escaping." Luckily for that guard, a patrol of eight men are marching by, and he explains to them the situation. They bar the doorway." One of the guards says, "Normally, we don't let citizens or villagers help us, but since you're a legend keeper, you could help us, right? Say, you seem a bit young to be one, but if you're capable of fighting, help us." The strange person says, "Hey, what's the problem with me?" They slowly back up. "It's not like I want to hurt anyone." They point their pointer fingers at him, like it's almost a threat. The large guard simply says, "I will detain you for further questioning. You will come with me. I am authorized to use deadly force." He bashes them in the face with the butt of his spear, and searches them for weapons. He finds nothing. He says, "Keep walking, I'll direct you to the jail, scum." For some reason, this makes you feel hungry.

A: Help
    B: Don't help
    Lark
    "You will give me everything you have... when you're dead." you say in a demonic voice. You jump at the leader, tearing his face off with claws and devouring his soul.
    +5 Max Health
    The small army of undead and dern beasts swarm the townspeople, and the other demon leaps in the air, casting balls of white energy at the houses. They catch on fire, and you hear the screaming of women and children. In a matter of a minute, the battle is over. The ground is soaked in blood, and a severed head rolls towards you. The dern beasts start piling the bodies and limbs in a large pile. "We have to send a message." Says the demon. "Say, I'll be in Nesaak next. With a bigger force, obviously. If you wish to join, just try to teleport there. I find if you try hard enough, you can appear and disappear with sheer determination. Must be a demon thing." He waves his hand, and the zombies drop to the ground, limp. Their bodies disintegrate into a white powder. The dern beasts dissolve, and the demon teleports away. You are left alone with a pile of bodies and a burning village.

Referl
    You say hurriedly to Sagertogd. "My apologies, carry on." You ask the guard who caught the eavesdropper to detain him for further questioning. Drawing your swords, you run into the throne room, and tell the other guard, "Protecting the King is first priority, but if you see the man running anywhere capture him. Alive, if possible, but dead is fine. Alert all other armed forces in the area and form a perimeter around the throne room. No living being gets in or out without my say so. Get some mages, too, to cast anti teleportation scroll magic to prevent the convict from escaping." You see a patrol of eight men, and feel confident they can make sure nothing gets in or out. You rush into the room with your swords drawn. You see three royal guards, plus their captain. The captain says, "Templar Referl! Help us look for the elf!" he also whispers, "The man you sent has gone to evacuate the king and get some mages to disable magic."

A: Look for Chris the Elf

12. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A: I nod. I whisper back, in a soft voice so no eavesdropper can hear me: "Good work, dispatch some men to the King's Chambers, perhaps the elf is trying to steal something valuable. Send a man to alert a few mages, to cast tracking magic. I will search the throne room."

As I watch the captain carry out his orders, I make sure he is out of the way and cast one of my spells.

"Rupture"

Effect: Shakes the ground violently, disorienting enemies and doing some damage. Nearby structures are knocked to the ground from the force of the rupture.

Most of the furniture has fallen down, so this means that I can rule out potential hiding places.

13. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    C.
    "You guys are really on edge, aren't you. I guess it happens with humans."
    I say, refusing to move.
    "I want you to know that I could've done worse things to you."
    I then stick my finger out pointed to his head, and blast him back.
    I then start running towards the Pigman Ravines.

14. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I dunno...Weapons shop?

15. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Pleasure to meet out, Captain." I reply, and then proceed to go to the Captain's cabin.

16. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chris
    You eavesdrop on the royal guards. "Capt'n," says one of them. "When will the soldiers from Fruma going to be here? We can't win the war without them." Another, presumably the captain, says, "They don't want to aid us until this becomes a full blown war, but when it does, they've pledged to help us. Oh, and full house. I'll take all these em-" He is cut off when you see one of the guards from earlier crash through the doors. "To arms, to arms! There's an elf in the throne room!" He then says to nobody, "Elf, we have the perimeter surrounded. Nothing gets in or out without Templar Referl saying so! Surrender and we promise to deal with you fairly." He says something to the royal guard captain, then runs off through a different door. The royal guards start looking for you. Referl rushes into the room with his swords drawn. The captain says, "Templar Referl! Help us look for the elf!" He also whispers something to the captain.

A: I stand up and say, "Under the order and protection of the Emperor of Fruma's Son, I command you to let me leave in peace and return to Fruma."

17. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    B. Follow the directions and eat the Elven Bread that I still have in my inventory. :)

18. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Help

19. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    @Legolas & Shelf are you still playing?
    Referl
    The captain nods, whispering back, "Alrighty." He tells one of his men to search the king's chambers, and another to get a mage to disable magic in the area. Him and one of the royal guards are left, along with you and the men outside. You cast Rupture. The room shakes violently, and furniture starts to fall down. Chairs across the room fall to the side, and a table with playing cards falls to the floor with a crack. The only hiding places left are under the dining table at the end of the hall, behind some of the large potted plants, and the king's throne. Chris jumps up from his hiding spot and say, "Under the order and protection of the Emperor of Fruma's Son, I command you to let me leave in peace and return to Fruma." He seems serious, and the Emperor of Fruma does have one son, but you don't know if you should trust him or not. The royal guards wait for your command. The elf waits for your answer.

A: Attack
    Flectere
    "You guys are really on edge, aren't you. I guess it happens with humans." You say, refusing to move. He gets ready to hit you with his spear again, but you blast him back a few feet. "I want you to know that I could've done worse things to you." You say. He groans in pain as he falls on his back on the stone ground of the city. You start to run to the pigman ravines. Looking back, you see that two of the guards blocking the throne room chase after them, and one yells at Sagertogd, "Change of plans, get this fool. Assaulting an officer of the law is a serious offense. Capture them if you have to, but kill them if not!" Maybe you can outrun them, but whatever happens, this will surely affect your reputation with United Wynn negatively. But on the bright side, the Republic of Gavel will be happy that you caused trouble in their enemy's land.
    -150 United Wynn RP
    +150 Republic of Gavel RP

Raren
    You go to a nearby weapon shop. The man at the counter greets you. "Welcome to my shop. It might not be much, but feel free to take a look." He says. "Say, haven't I seen you before? Ah, forget it." He gestures to his items, all hanging on weapon racks around the store.

A: Look around
    B: Rob him
    Robert
    You and the captain walk to the cabin. It's a large space, with large windows on the back wall. You see a bed and a few chests on one side of the room. The other side has a large reading chair, a weapon display case, and a painting of him with some villagers you don't know. You assume they're his wife and children. Inside is a silver sword with a small emerald at the pommel. "My grandfather killed many Gerts with that very sword." Says Captain Arturo. In the center of the room lies a desk with two chairs on either side. You both take a seat. "General Robert Kailo," He pulls out a map and stretches it across the table. "This is a map of Wynn and Gavel. Our destination is here." He points at Nemract. He draws a line from the Gavel gate to the Durum Isles. "A force from the Dujgon-Nodguj Republic will meet us there." He draws a line from the Durum Isles to Nemract. "We'll burn most of the city to the ground and occupy part of it. After that hopefully successful attack, we've been ordered to assault Detlas after receiving proper reinforcements. During the attack on Detlas, Pigmen from the Pigman Ravines will distract the western part of the province by raiding Ragni and Troms. After that, I don't know what we'll do. Any orders on how to attack Nemract? I'm just a captain, not a tactician."

Chris
    You hear whispering, and then footsteps. Suddenly, the room shakes violently. You hear the clatter of furniture crashing to the ground. You jump up from your hiding spot and say, "Under the order and protection of the Emperor of Fruma's Son, I command you to let me leave in peace and return to Fruma." You see two royal guards and Referl. They all have swords drawn. You aren't sure if they'll believe you or not...

Slevis
    You follow his directions. You walk for a while, and see the bank. Two guards will block the way. One says, "Are you a citizen?" You ignore them, turning left. You see a shop called Yorik's Weapon Emporium. You make a left when you reach the shop, and walk down the stairs. Immediately after you reach the bottom of the stairs, you make a right. You look around, and find a shop called Rhonda's. It has signs of the services they offer. It seems that they can enhance robes. Walking inside, you see a woman standing near some mage robes. She is chanting some words you don't recognize. "Wahl daar mul med Dovah Qah" She doesn't notice you.

Sagertogd
    "You guys are really on edge, aren't you. I guess it happens with humans." Says the mysterious person the guard arrested. The guard gets ready to hit the mysterious person with his spear again, but suddenly the person uses magic to blast him back a few feet. "I want you to know that I could've done worse things to you." He or she says. The guard groans in pain as he falls on his back on the stone ground of the city. The person then starts to run to the pigman ravines. Two of the guards blocking the throne room chase after them, and one yells at you, "Change of plans, get this fool. Assaulting an officer of the law is a serious offense. Capture them if you have to, but kill them if not!"

A: Chase the mysterious person

20. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. I will knock on the door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.