Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

2. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. I say, "Sagertogd, 16, keeper of the Temple of Legends, rebelled against Wynn as a child."

3. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

((Whoops. Yeah, I am. Can I has replies plz fam?))

4. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Lark
    "Ha, good. I like your enthusiasm. We launch an attack now." He conjures a ghostly rapier, and slashes it in the air. "No mercy." He says. he runs off at superhuman speed, followed by the rest of the corrupted army.

A: Follow him
    B: Free choice

5. Eirika & Ephraim

A: I follow him

6. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Why no replies yet?
    Mantis is impatient.

7. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    *sips*

8. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Coming to you from New York City. Tell me if anything is wrong, since I don't have a laptop and am typing this on a small phone.
    Witherbeard
    You decide not to buy a scroll, and continue along the path. You encounter a few weary travelers, but they all aren't in the mood to talk. It's uneventful until you hear shouting. A farmer is riding a horse towards you on the path. As he comes closer you see that the horse is pulling a cart behind it. Inside is a man, bleeding from a few different wounds. The old farmer calls to you, "Please, help me! My boy was tending to our cows when an orc stabbed him. I killed the orc and need to get my Manny to Llevigar. There's pay in it for you if you get in the back and stop the bleeding." He gestures to the cart where Manny is bleeding.

A: Get in
    B: Continue on the path
    C: Free choice
    Referl
    You glare at the two and say, "Why were you trying to get into my lord's war council? Are you spies for the armies of Gavel?" The strange person says, "Excuse me, but I never requested to enter. I was only trying to solve the problem. But it seems it'd be better if I were to leave, now. Good day." He or she walks behind the nearby armor shop. They are trying to hide, but it's obvious to everyone that they're trying to eavesdrop. The elf in hunting gear, Chris, says to no one in particular, "Can you get me into the throne room?" The legend keeper villager says, "Sagertogd, 16, keeper of the Temple of Legends, rebelled against Wynn as a child
    Flectere
    Theperson in the dark steel armor, Referl, says, "Why were you trying to get into my lord's war council? Are you spies for the armies of Gavel?" You respond, saying, "Excuse me, but I never requested to enter. I was only trying to solve the problem. But it seems it'd be better if I were to leave, now. Good day." You walk behind the nearby armor shop. You try and hide, but it's obvious to everyone that you're trying to eavesdrop. The elf in hunting gear, Chris, says to no one in particular, "Can you get me into the throne room?" The villager legend keeper says, "Sagertogd, 16, keeper of the Temple of Legends, rebelled against Wynn as a child"
    Robert
    He doesn't seem offended. "They're some of the best. I am sure that they will get to know you after the siege. Arturo will provide more information about them. Anything else from me? This will likely be the last time you'll be in Gavel for a while, so if you have anything else to attend to, you should do it now. I suggest having some nice food now, as the food on the ship won't be very healthy or tasty." As he says that, you feel a little hungry. "Actually, go buy some nice food, before you start eating stale crackers and dried naga meat." He throws you an emerald block.

A: Free choice
    Raren
    "Just one emerald. Oh wait, two, because of the taxes." He says. You see multiple different colored clothes. They come in brown, grey, white, dark blue, dark green, magenta, and red. They'll let you blend in perfectly in any city, United Wynn or Gavel.

Slevis
    She nods and blows a smoke ring. "Yeah, if you want to make the journey to Almuj. They have the best armor, and apparently can weave robes to inbue the user with special powers. I once met a man claiming his robes were as strong as any iron mail. I doubt he was high on mushrooms either."

(Do you know how to properly reply to someone? I can help if you'd like. Also, I was not sure who you were talking to, the human in darksteel armor or the legend keeper.)
    Chris
    The person in the dark steel armor, Referl, says, "Why were you trying to get into my lord's war council? Are you spies for the armies of Gavel?" The strange person responds, saying, "Excuse me, but I never requested to enter. I was only trying to solve the problem. But it seems it'd be better if I were to leave, now. Good day." He or she walks behind the nearby armor shop. They try and hide, but it's obvious to everyone that they're trying to eavesdrop. You decide to say to no one in particular, "Can you get me into the throne room?" The villager from the Temple of Legends says, "Sagertogd, 16, keeper of the Temple of Legends, rebelled against Wynn as a child."

Sagertogd
    The person in the dark steel armor, Referl, says, "Why were you trying to get into my lord's war council? Are you spies for the armies of Gavel?" The strange person responds, saying, "Excuse me, but I never requested to enter. I was only trying to solve the problem. But it seems it'd be better if I were to leave, now. Good day." He or she walks behind the nearby armor shop. They try and hide, but it's obvious to everyone that they're trying to eavesdrop. The elf in hunting gear, Chris, says to no one in particular, "Can you get me into the throne room?" You say, "Sagertogd, 16, keeper of the Temple of Legends, rebelled against Wynn as a child."

Lark
    You follow the demon. He and his small army encounter a warrior, who instantly gets on his knees and pleads. "If you really are one of us, strike this miserable human down and devour his soul." says the demon. He waits for you to kill the human.

A: Kill
    B: Spare

9. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    I continue to eavesdrop anyways.

10. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    OOC:It's fine being on vacation.

I buy the dark green clothes.

11. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I get in, although I'm not the best healer...

12. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chris
    The person in the dark steel armor, Referl, says, "Why were you trying to get into my lord's war council? Are you spies for the armies of Gavel?" The strange person responds, saying, "Excuse me, but I never requested to enter. I was only trying to solve the problem. But it seems it'd be better if I were to leave, now. Good day." He or she walks behind the nearby armor shop. They try and hide, but it's obvious to everyone that they're trying to eavesdrop. You decide to say to no one in particular, "Can you get me into the throne room?" The villager from the Temple of Legends says, "Sagertogd, 16, keeper of the Temple of Legends, rebelled against Wynn as a child."

A: While the guards are distracted and talking, I dash towards the throne room and hide behind a chair.

13. Eirika & Ephraim

A. Kill him.

(Yey murder sesh)

14. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. I say "Sorry, I meant rebelled against Gavel!". "Sorry for insulting you!"

15. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. "Thank you."
    I will go outside and use a TP scroll to Almuj.

16. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I'll have to refuse, my liege. I need to prepare myself for eating rations in Wynn." I say, handing the Emerald block back.

17. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

I assume I have a free choice.

I nod at one of the guards, telling him to follow the person who is 'obviously eavesdropping.' I also tell him to wait until the person is done eavesdropping, then capture him. I slightly unsheathe my twin blades, just in case. I ask Chris: 'Why would you like to enter the throne room?'
    I turn on Sagertord, 'Why would a rebel against Wynn turn into a Legend Keeper?'

18. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Flectere
    You continue to eavesdrop. Luckily, nobody cares enough. Peeking out slightly, Chris the Elf pushes past Referl and the guards. He dashes through the doors. Sagertogd says, "Sorry, I meant rebelled against Gavel!" Referl says to one of the guards, "Tail the person eavesdropping, and when they're done, catch them and bring them to me." Luckily, he spoke to loud, and you heard. You are still filled with dread. The guard says, "Damn, he heard you!" he rushes off to you, saying, "Come with me." Referl then slightly unsheathe his swords. He then turns to Sagertogd, saying, "Why would a rebel against Wynn turn into a Legend Keeper?"

(Don't worry, in an update I gave everyone unlimited emeralds, just they have to be spent lore friendly. I'll let you spend more than you should have, just be lore friendly)
    Raren
    You buy the dark green clothes. Essiau says, "Good on ya' mate. Sometimes you might not need to strongest armor anyways. If an enemy uses a special attack, it might ignore your resistances anyways. Well, thanks for stopping by. Tell ya' mates to get their clothes 'ere." You hand him the emeralds. Walking to the bank, you see the streets are trashed for some reason. You hand some emeralds to a banker, who says, "Thanks for choosing Wynn Banks United!" She walks away, presumably to put them into a vault. leaving to bank, you see a lone beggar. He looks up at you, his beard covering most of his face. "Spare a few emeralds for one less fortunate?" He asks.

A: Give 1 emerald
    B: Give 2 emeralds
    C: Give 3 emeralds
    D: Refuse
    E: Walk away
    F: Free choice
    You jump in the cart. Manny seems to have multiple stab wounds across his lower body. He groans, mumbling something like, "Help..." The farmer throws some bandages to you. "Just start wrapping the wounds up with these!" He yells frantically. You can see the gates of Llevigar on the horizon. You also start to feel hungry for some reason.

A: Wrap the bandages around Manny
    B: End his pain

Chris
    Before anyone does anything, you push past Referl and the guards. You dash through the doors, and jump behind the nearest chair. The 'chair' happens to be the king's throne. Luckily for you, he isn't there. Four royal guards sit at the other end of the hall, playing cards. "Hah, Royal Flush!" He takes the emeralds on the table. It doesn't seem that they've noticed you yet.

Lark
    You kill the warrior, growing your demonic claws. You drive them into his throat. Instead of bleeding to death, he screams in agony as he disintegrates into essence.. You absorb his essence.
    +5 Max Health
    You feel blood rushing through your veins, and feel a violent urge to wipe out the entire human race. A primal force deep within you screams, "KILL!" The other demon laughs. "This is how I feel. Wonderful, is it not?" He and the small army continue through the jungle. You all arrive at a jungle village. It is small, yet seems to have a high population. About twenty-five humans are standing in your way. Most of them are too young or too old to be a challenge. Their leader, a bearded man, calls to the demon, "S-stay back, y-you freak! Be-begone! You are not welcome here!" The demon smiles a ghostly grin. "As you said earlier, let's rend them from their bodies." Two balls of white energy appear in his hands, crackling. "P-p-please! Show mercy! W-we'll give you everything you have!"

A: Attack him
    Sagertogd
    Before anyone can do anything, Chris the Elf pushes past Referl and the guards. He dashes through the doors. You say, "Sorry, I meant rebelled against Gavel!" Referl says to one of the guards, "Tail the person eavesdropping, and when they're done, catch them and bring them to me." The person hears, however. The guard says, "Damn, he heard you!" he rushes off to the strange person, saying, "Come with me." Referl then slightly unsheathes his swords. He then turns to you, saying, "Why would a rebel against Wynn turn into a Legend Keeper?"

Slevis
    You walk outside and teleport to Almuj.
    -1 Almuj Scroll
    You are instantly blasted by a wave of heat. Although you can handle heat much better than cold, maybe the sudden change in climate was harmful. You instantly feel [THIRSTY]. You'll definitely not be able to take as many hits while like this. Lucky for you, a man is yelling, "Water! But fresh water! Two emerald!" You also see a canal with some nasty looking water. If you're desperate, you could drink there. You also see a mysterious man by the gates. he seems to be waiting for someone or something.

A: Buy water
    B: Drink dirty water
    C: Investigate the man
    D: Free choice
    Robert
    "Well, I respect your decision then, Robert. Dismissed!" Says the good king. As you walk out of the throne room, you start to feel [HUNGRY]. You feel that if you swong a sword, it wont have the same effect as if you were well fed. Once you're on the ship, you could have some of the food there. As you arrive at the Gavel Gate, it opens. It takes 5 minutes for the enormous door to open. About 100 or so troopers enter the gate, saluting you. You walk through, and see a harbor.

A: Search the harbor
    Referl
    Chris the Elf pushes you and the guards aside. He dashes through the doors. Sagertogd says, "Sorry, I meant rebelled against Gavel!" You say to one of the guards, "Tail the person eavesdropping, and when they're done, catch them and bring them to me." The strange person hears, however. The guard says, "Damn, he heard you!" he rushes off to the strange person, saying, "Come with me." You then slightly unsheathe your swords. You would've asked Chris something if he hadn't broken into the throne room. You then turn to Sagertogd, saying, "Why would a rebel against Wynn turn into a Legend Keeper?" You then realize he must've meant rebelled against Gavel. It would make sense, since a villager would have been part of Gavel in the first place.

19. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. Buy the water. "I heard that there is a tailor that can enhance my robes. Do you know where he is?"

20. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Slevis
    You hand the man some of your many emeralds. "Thank you for emerald." You ask him your question, and he replies, "Tailor? I not know where tailor is. Check the man at the gate, he know lot of things." He then says, "This language is hard to speak." he points to the man at the gate from earlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.