Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Classes

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by A_Creative_Dog, May 21, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_Creative_Dog

A_Creative_Dog Well-Known Adventurer

I know there probably isnt a best class however i cant seem to decide which i prefer the most they all obviously have there pros and cons however i would just like to know what everyone elses thinks? And whether you think a certain class is op and or better, please comment below would like to know all your opinions.

2. serennata_

serennata_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I like all of them c:

XavierEXE likes this.
  3. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Imo Assassin is the worst just because it has it's priorities messed up, and even then it's very close to the other classes.
    Mage is my favourite, I love the crown control and heal, and spamming teleport to move around. Working with others to defeat bosses is fine with me, it's fun!
    Archer is fun, killing everything instantly is cool. But getting past the low defence is tough for me cause I hate using potions.
    Warrior is awesome too because it can negate all fall damage and having knockback 9999999 on every spell is amazing. Plus buffs. And launching everything into the sky.

Basically assassin is a tiny bit behind, in my eyes.

...I also suck at assassin so that might be part of it.

A_Creative_Dog likes this.
  4. A_Creative_Dog

A_Creative_Dog Well-Known Adventurer

I have a lvl75 archer and i grew bored of that account, i think i might try the mage again, thankyou for your input!

XavierEXE likes this.
  5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you can see my thoughts on mage in my info section.
    anyways, this isn't a guide in any way shape or form. the tag is misleading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.