Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I'm no member of the government, I don't know what the Dwarven council is planning. And don't jump to conclusions either, I've heard rumors that Fruma is on Wynn's side.

2. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chris
    You push through the guards. Before you make it in, one of them says, "One more step and we'll kill you." You feel a cold point press against your back. The spear presses harder, and draws a small bit of blood.
    -1 HP

A: Free choice

A: I say to the guy who just walked up " These Idiotic Guards aren't letting any commoners on in the news" (I read what happened to Flectere and I'm guessing he's at the same place as me)

3. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh. Ummm... armor. I'm currently wearing full normal clothes (2 DR, 0 MR)

4. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Update 1.1.1
    Just a small update, with a few minor tweaks. I've added the chance to run into an enemy who can wield two weapons. They attack with both weapons in one turn, but have a greater chance to miss. Also, I'm a lazy bones, so you have virtually infinite emeralds, but you have to spend them in a realistic way. So you can't buy a giant boat. You still need to earn money though.
    (What is that DT on? Or is it your total DT?)
    Flectere
    You walk up to the guards and man in hunting gear, saying, "What's the problem here? Often trouble is not needed." The man in the hunting cloak, who you can see is an elf, responds, "These idiotic guards aren't letting any commoners on in the news" He eyes your strange gear, but does not comment on it. The other guard says, "I thought everyone had heard of that by now. There was an assassination attempt on our glorious king. Luckily, it was stopped and the assassin was killed. The king is now holding a meeting with some of his higher ups." He asks the elf in a hunting cloak, "So, what's your name and where are you from?" He seems to have forgotten that a minute ago he had a spear to his back, ready to stab him.

Witherbeard
    The man in the farmer outfit says, "Aye, it's confirmed, but nobody knows how powerful Fruma is. They could be a measly collection of towns banded together who have a few airships. If we win this war, we'll be sure to invade Fruma after that. Then, who knows what other provinces lie past our borders? I hear rumors of a land called Corkus far, far away. Maybe we could become trading partners with them." His other friend says, "I heard the adventurer who killed the Corrupter of Worlds, killed Qira, defeated death in combat, and foiled Amadels plot was from Fruma." The farmer says, "Well, I sure hope that not all Frumans are so determined and powerful."

Chris
    A strange figure walks up to you, saying, "What's the problem here? Often trouble is not needed." They are wearing a black bandana covering the mouth and nose, white engineering googles over the eyes, a black hat on the head, a jet black trench coat, and black boots. You reply, "These idiotic guards aren't letting any commoners on in the news" You eye their strange gear, but decide not to comment on it. The other guard says, "I thought everyone had heard of that by now. There was an assassination attempt on our glorious king. Luckily, it was stopped and the assassin was killed. The king is now holding a meeting with some of his higher ups." He asks you, "So, what's your name and where are you from?" He seems to have forgotten that a minute ago he had a spear to your back, ready to kill you.

Raren
    You look for an armor shop, and find one in the more dangerous part of town. Nevertheless, you enter it. A man greets you. "G'day mate. How are you goin' today? I'm Essiau. What can I get for you today?" He gestures to some of his armors. You see some nice looking combat armor. "Good on ya, mate. It's top of the line combat armor imported from Almuj. Feel free to browse my stock."

A: Browse armor
    B: Free choice

5. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chris
    A strange figure walks up to you, saying, "What's the problem here? Often trouble is not needed." They are wearing a black bandana covering the mouth and nose, white engineering googles over the eyes, a black hat on the head, a jet black trench coat, and black boots. You reply, "These idiotic guards aren't letting any commoners on in the news" You eye their strange gear, but decide not to comment on it. The other guard says, "I thought everyone had heard of that by now. There was an assassination attempt on our glorious king. Luckily, it was stopped and the assassin was killed. The king is now holding a meeting with some of his higher ups." He asks you, "So, what's your name and where are you from?" He seems to have forgotten that a minute ago he had a spear to your back, ready to kill you.

A: I say to the guard " My name is Christopher Adokat from the outskirts of Fruma" thenI pull the strange man away and whisper to him;"I can word this out to meet both our benefits. I need to get in that throne room, so if you can distract the guards I can get rid of them. But if you try to trick me or tell them about this before we do it, let's just say it won't be pretty.

6. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    (DT?)
    A.
    "Well, then the problem here seems to be solved, unless there is more of a problem than just news."
    I say.

7. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) "Well it was nice talking to you, but I must be on my way." I say. I exit the gate, hoping to meet a traveler with some scrolls on him.

8. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    D. Browse the merchandise and talk about the Elven armor (multi-tasking!)

9. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Pay the emeralds

10. blankman

Minecraft:
    A.

11. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

I say, 'Thank you, my lord,' and I bow and make my way out of the room. I head out of the room and go to the guards, looking to see what the commotion is

12. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    So, a 4-way encounter happened...oh, and @Rawb and @Legolas & Shelf are you still playing?
    (Can you quote me next time so I get an alert?)
    Chris
    You say, "My name is Christopher Adokat from the outskirts of Fruma" They say, "Well, then the problem here seems to be solved, unless there is more of a problem than just news." You then pull the strange looking person to the side, saying in a hushed tone, "I can word this out to meet both our benefits. I need to get in that throne room, so if you can distract the guards, I can get rid of them. But if you try to trick me or tell them about this before we do it, let's just say it won't be pretty." Before the strange person can respond, a human wearing darksteel armor walks out and says, "What's all this about?" You hear someone tripping, and instinctively turn to the noise, as does everyone else. A villager wearing Legend Keeper robes almost fell by tripping on a rock. He's one of the only villagers allowed to be here, since he's a Legend Keeper. One of the huge guards says, "Mr. Referl, these two were trying to get into the throne room."

(DR; I had just been playing FNV.)
    Flectere
    The elf says, "My name is Christopher Adokat from the outskirts of Fruma" You say, "Well, then the problem here seems to be solved, unless there is more of a problem than just news." Before you can leave, Chris pulls you aside, whispering, "I can word this out to meet both our benefits. I need to get in that throne room, so if you can distract the guards, I can get rid of them. But if you try to trick me or tell them about this before we do it, let's just say it won't be pretty." Before you can respond, a human wearing darksteel armor walks out and says, "What's all this about?" You hear someone tripping, and instinctively turn to the noise, as does everyone else. A villager wearing Legend Keeper robes almost fell by tripping on a rock. He's one of the only villagers allowed to be here, since he's a Legend Keeper. One of the huge guards says, "Mr. Referl, these two were trying to get into the throne room."

Witherbeard
    You bid them farewell, and continue on your way. You leave the city. A few traveling merchants are talking and selling their wares, with mules hauling their supplies. ou see an old villager reading a scroll. You look hopeful, but are disappointed that it's just a poem. Your ears prick up when you hear one of the merchants advertising, "Scrolls to Olux! Only two emerald blocks for a trip to Olux!" You look in your emerald pouch, finding that you have enough to pay for it.

A: Buy one
    Slevis
    You look around, finding some metal armor with DR 5, a metal helmet with DR 2, some metal boots for DR 3, a clean black suit for formal occasions, and the elven armor, which has 10 DR, and 5 DR on the helmet, with another 5 DR on the boots. She says, "The elf armor? Got it almost 30 years ago. An adventurer came into my shop and gave it to me to me. They said something about it being a gift from the Sol Embassy, but they had better armor, so they gave it to me. I don't remember much about them, not even their gender or what they looked like. Anyways, it's two LE for the whole set."

Sagertogd
    You pay the emeralds, and head on your way. You don't find much trouble, but encounter multiple pigman corpses. They're all fresh. A large force must have some and killed some. Eventually, you arrive at the gates of Ragni. A soldier blocks your way, but sees you as someone from the Temple of Legends, and lets you through. You encounter a strange sight in front of the throne room. An elf in hunting gear is talking with a strange figure. The strange figure is wearing a black bandanna covering the mouth and nose, white engineering googles over the eyes, a black hat on the head, a jet black trench coat, and black boots. They don't want their skin to be seen. You overhear their conversation. The elf in hunting gear says, "My name is Christopher Adokat from the outskirts of Fruma" The strange person says, "Well, then the problem here seems to be solved, unless there is more of a problem than just news." Chris pulls the strange person to the side and whispers something. Before the strange person can respond, a human wearing darksteel armor walks out and says, "What's all this about?" You accidentally stumble on a rock, and all eyes turn to you, and then back to the human. One of the huge guards says, "Mr. Referl, these two were trying to get into the throne room."

Raren
    You look around the store, seeing some black combat armor with a DR of 10. A helmet that goes with it adds another 5 DR, plus the boots for another 5 DR. He says, "Only a liquid emerald, mate!" You also see some cheap clothes with 1 DR each. A golden mask catches your eye, and you see it has 2 DR.

A: Buy something
    Referl
    You thank the king, and walk to the door. You hear a voice that sounds like an elf say, "My name is Christopher Adokat from the outskirts of Fruma" Another, strange sounding voice says, "Well, then the problem here seems to be solved, unless there is more of a problem than just news." You hear some shuffling outside. The voice belonging to Chris whispers something, but before the strange voice can respond, you walk out and say, "What's all this about?" You hear someone tripping, and instinctively turn to the noise, as does everyone else. A villager wearing Legend Keeper robes almost fell by tripping on a rock. He's one of the only villagers allowed to be here, since he's a Legend Keeper. One of the huge guards says to you, "Mr. Referl, these two were trying to get into the throne room." You see an elf in hunting robes, who must be Chris, and a strange figure wearing a black bandanna covering the mouth and nose, white engineering googles over the eyes, a black hat on the head, a jet black trench coat, and black boots.

13. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I continue along the path, a scroll to Olux sounds like a waste of money.

14. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

I nod at the guard, and ask the two 'Why were you trying to get into my lord's war council? I glare at them. 'Are you spies for the armies of Gavel?'

15. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh, Woops. I still am. Can you give me my reply pls?

16. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    (I guess that's just my total DR.)
    A.
    "Excuse me?"
    I ask.
    "I never requested to enter. I was only trying to solve the problem. But it seems it'd be better if I were to leave, now. Good day."
    I say, clearly turning down Chris's offer.
    I walk into the armor store once again, and go up against the corner where I was before, still listening.

17. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Here you go:
    Robert
    The king says to you, "Good. We don't have very good cannons, since they are mostly used for trading. Also, the creepers aren't allied with us, and nor would we have any reason to with them not being able to fight. The soldiers who will be under your command aren't the normal ones you're used to. The men usually under your command have been dispatched to deal with Lexdale. It wants to leave our nation and become it's own country." He pauses to read some notes. Our intelligence says that the soldiers in Nemract are led by General Trube. He's supposedly as tall and broad as two men and has an axe that can cleave a troll behemoth in two. I doubt those are true, but he is a strong man. I've had confirmed reports of him cutting down several soldiers in one swing. His weakness is that he's slow. Use it to your advantage. When you walk out of the Gavel gate into Wynn, our fleet will be waiting for you. The ship you'll be on is called the RGS Emerald. Talk to the captain, Arturo. Any more questions?"

18. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Yes. My liege, are these troops still as poorly equipped as my other troops?" I say rather bluntly.

19. blankman

Minecraft:
    "How much are the ordinary clothes?"

20. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. "I'm not really interested in that kind of armor... But is there some kind of Tailor that can make my robes stronger?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.