Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wikonimo

Wikonimo Assassinating Explorer

Could I join in as a god please? I wouldn't be on a particular side of the war, but I would help people who pray to me, and give items to me (which can be done at any time they are given a free choice.) I would be called "Schané".

2. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Someone didn't read the rules...

3. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A: I go to the passage entrance

4. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

(Pretty much. The only giveaway that she's inhuman before going all murder crazy and tearing people to shreds is that her eyes are purple. Also sorry, missed the alert.)

B. I sneak attack the mage

5. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Slevis
    You continue walking to Cinfras. Eventually, you exit the forest. You see the large city of Cinfras in front of you. You enter the city. Looking around you, you see a marketplace with different stalls selling different things. The bank is also within walking distance, if you wanted to deposit money into your account. You could also rob it.

A: Go to the market
    B: Go to the bank
    C: Free choice
    Witherbeard
    You drop down from the mountain. Running towards the noise, you hear it again. Looking down into a ravine, you see a trade caravan. There are two villagers fending off Orc raiders. Strange, as Orcs usually don't travel this far west.

A: Help the villagers
    B: Leave
    Invalid Action
    Rule 5:

5. You determine the action, but I determine the results. This means you can't code what's going to happen. For example, if you say “I ask him what his name is.” You cannot decide the name.
    Please restate the action.
    Upon a third disregard to the rules, I will have to ask you to leave the RP, as I'm not sure you even read the rules at all.
    Chris
    You go into the weapon shop. A man greets you. "Hello...Elf. Oh, you're the one who's with Fruma. So, would you like to buy some weapons? I have excellent replacements for your knife and bow." He gestures to his shop:

Name: Silver Saxe Knife
    Description: An excellently forged silver knife. It will do double damage against werewolves.
    Cost: 128E

Name: Steel Saxe Knife
    Description: A steel saxe knife. Surely better than your old weapon.
    Cost: 64E

Name: Holy Recurve Bow
    Description: A holy recurve bow, blessed by the bovemist priests. It will do double damage against undead and mooshrooms. It cannot hurt cows.

Name: Cursed Recurve Bow
    Description: This bow will do double damage, but sometimes breaks in battle. It also rarely causes the user to go insane.

A: Buy
    C: Rob him
    D: Free choice
    Robert
    The assassin grunts in pain when you hit him. He looks up at you with a deep hatred in his eyes. He says, "You can torture me all you want, lock me up for the rest of my life, and kill me, but you will never get me to talk. I'd rather die for my country than give these filthy villagers an advantage. I feel you already know who sent me though." He turns to the swordsman and bites off his finger. The villager yells in pain while the bowman hits him on the head, knocking him unconscious.

A: Free choice
    (They both have stone spears. Most pigmen in general have stone tools and weapons. Also, can I have a bit for info on your appearance?)

Flectere
    Pigman #1 swings his spear at you, and hits you for 7 damage. Pigman #2 does the same, dealing 13 damage.

Allies:

Flectere: 80/100

Enemies:

Pigman #1 70/80
    Pigman #2 80/80

A: Attack
    B: Throw rock
    C: Flee
    Raren
    You pull of the hood. You see a villager. He immediately says to you "Please, don't turn me in or hurt me. I...I have a family in Gavel. Your nation will torture me for any information!" He is down on his knees. "Please, sir, I know you have it in you to do the right thing."

A: Kill him
    B: Free him
    C: Turn him in
    Sagertogd
    You go to buy some weapons. The villager merchant greets you. "What can I do for you sir? We have a large selection of weaponry." He gestures to his weapons:

You have 64 emeralds

Name: Holy Sword
    Description: A sword blessed by bovine priests. It will do double damage against undead and mooshrooms, but no damage against cows.

Name: Steel Sword
    Description: A steel sword. No special bonuses, but better than your iron one

Name: Silver Bow
    Description: A silver bow that does double damage to werewolves.

Name: Steel Bow
    Description: A steel bow. Better than your iron one for sure, but no special bonuses.

A: Buy
    You cannot become a god in the rp. If you wanted to join, you could post an application in the correct format. Sadly, the rp is full now.
    Referl
    You go to the passage entrance. A man greets you. "My name is Captain James Morgan, and I have been instructed to take you to Ragni." He gets on a horse, as well as 10 other soldiers. He gestures to a horse, and you mount it.

A: Leave with him
    B: Free choice
    Lark
    You sneak attack the mage, stabbing him with claws you grow out of your hands for the battle. He dies instantly. The archer yells, "Wait, mercy, demon, mercy!" He is trying to get you to spare him.

B: Leave him
    C: Loot the mage

6. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I run to help the villagers.

7. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    B.

8. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

9. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    (Flectere, as said in the backstory, covers his entire body with some form of something to wear. A trench coat, jeans, boots, scarf, cap, engineering googles, bandana, and such and such. All of these items are black, excluding the boots and the googles, which are white.)

A. I attempt to shoot pigman 2's spear with a dark bolt.

10. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure that is not how it works XD
    The arrows have to be silver, but I guess it could work because magic and stuffs ;)

11. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    B "It wasn't me who didn't report you."

12. Clodwad

Clodwad (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay then I would leave,am sorry,I didn't really understand what was the result in that sentence,I even asked if that was fine as I was very confused

13. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    B. I leave.

14. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I turn to the two guards, grinning. "Let's take him to the leader."

(Is it Mayor or King?)

15. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

16. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Witherbeard
    You run to help the villagers, but by the time you get there, they have killed the orcs. One calls to you "Hello, dwarf! Would you like to buy some of our supplies? I have food, water, weapons, potions, and even some teleportation scrolls."

A: Look at their stuff
    B: Rob him
    Slevis
    You go to the bank. here, you can deposit and withdraw items and emeralds to keep for later. If you are robbed, then your stuff will stay safe here.

A: Deposit emeralds
    B: Deposit item(s)
    C: Rob the bank
    (I think you messed your reply up with the quote)
    Referl
    You tell him you're going to ask him a few questions. What will you ask him?

(Thanks, someone might run into you)
    Flectere
    You successfully shoot the stone spear, and it flies away from Pigman #2. The bolt also hit his hand, dealing 18 damage. He grunts, and spends his turn getting it. Pigman #1 stabs at you with his spear. He hits for 11 damage.
    Allies:

Flectere: 69/100

Enemies:

Pigman #1 70/80
    Pigman #2 62/80

A: Attack
    B: Throw rock
    C: Flee
    The bows come with an infinite supply of arrows.
    e.g. You get a cursed bow. The bow itself is cursed, but so are the arrows.
    Raren
    You free him. He keeps thanking you, saying, "Thank you, thank you. A thousand thanks from the Republic of Gavel." he runs off into the distance, putting his hood back on.
    +150 Republic of Gavel RP

Wait, you want to leave? Are you sure? I was saying I'd ask you to leave if you violated the rules a third time.
    Sagertogd
    You leave the shop. You still see the small market stall selling eggs fresh from Katoa. There also seems to be a heated argument between a young adventurer and a senior legend keeper.

A: Go to the argument
    B: Buy some eggs
    (King, although I'm not sure if in the official lore Gavel has a capital city, so I made Llevigar the capital)
    Robert
    The soldier who had his finger bit off rips some cloth off his shirt, and wraps the stump in it. he looks for the end on the ground, and picks it up. He'll be able to get it reattached by a mage soon. The bowman picks up the unconscious spy, you start walking. You arrive at the throne room. You find the King playing with an emerald while reading some official looking papers. A royal guard looks at you and says, "Ah, General Kailo. is there a problem?" he sees the body. "Oh," he says. "What happened? Wait...is that a human?"

(Tell me if you want to equip any of the stolen weapons)
    Chris
    You rob the man, waving your saxe knife around. He stays quiet, but you can read the fear on his face. he hands over the items. he also gives you two stacks of emeralds.
    + 1 Silver Saxe Knife
    + 1 Steel Saxe Knife
    + 1 Holy Recurve Bow
    + 1 Cursed Recurve Bow
    +128 emeralds
    -200 United Wynn RP

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  17. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    C. I try to stop the argument and ask what it's about.

18. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    D. Explore the bank (Give me details about it, so I can rob it)

19. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (B) I decide to rob them.

20. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Sagertogd
    You walk over to stop the argument. You overhear it a little bit. "-can't understand why you won't allow the mission. We could be missing out on the greatest find in the past hundred years!" says the young adventurer, who you see is human. The legend keeper, a bearded human, replies, "I've told you time and time again, the borders are closed! You can't stroll into the province without being captured and imprisoned for being a spy." You try to tell them to stop, but they ignore you.

A: Ask what it's about
    Slevis
    You explore the bank. There seem to always be 3 bankers behind stands. There is also a liquid emerald merchant standing in his own small area. He has 2 guards around him. There are two guards at the front entrance, plus 2 patrolling around the bank. There are around 20 civilians around at all times. There is a staircase and a back room. You think the vault enterance would be in the back room. You see 3 silver keyholes and 1 gold one. You use some(lore friendly) magic to imprint the memory in your mind
    Liquid Merchant
    He most likely has a key to the vault, and also is most likely to have the most emeralds on him.
    2016-04-19_17.39.59.png
    Emerald Merchant #1
    He'll probably have a key of some sort.
    2016-04-19_17.40.08.png
    Emerald Merchant #2
    2016-04-19_17.40.14.png
    Emerald Merchant #3
    2016-04-19_17.40.19.png
    Upstairs/Vault Enterance
    If you go past the stairs there seems to be a door with 3 silver keyholes and 1 gold keyhole.
    2016-04-19_17.41.47.png

You rob the two villagers. They hand over everything they have. Seems like they came prepared, with tons of food and water
    +50 Stale Cow Jerky Slices
    +10 Jugs of Water
    +1 Detlas Teleportation Scroll
    +1 Llevigar Teleportation Scroll
    +3 Healing Potion 2
    Selling the scrolls to the right people could get you loads of money. Speaking of money, the villagers seem to have none.

A: Kill them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.