Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Mythiczodiac [mzs] Level 29 Recruiting Level 60+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Hoax_E, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
    upload_2016-8-30_15-50-32.png

If you are planning on joining then you must read the information under the Rules and Donations. They are the most important sections of this page. If you wish to skip the rest then feel free but those 2 must be read if you are to join and the others are still highly recommended to avoid inconveniences!
    (For information about joining the guild please go to the bottom of the page)

The guild is pretty old now and I still have high hopes for it reaching the top through hard work and a lot of time and effort. So far we have reached a guild featuring many active, friendly and social members and are hoping to gain even more as time progresses. As our numbers increase we are gaining more fire power and are becoming fairly good when it comes to attacking but at the end of the day helping each other out is the main goal (and making our way up the charts). The thing we need now is your help to keep the guild alive by helping us follow in the footsteps of the higher up guilds so that we may reach the top spots.​

Guild Leader:
    The_Gravel_King

Chiefs:
    Articus_ / mathmatician17 / HeyyItsBaze / Hoogie

Captains:
    SapphireStar05 / MihayKill

Recruiter:
    Tjmcd99

Leader:
    Lets not joke about this... I'm not leaving any time soon :grin:

Chief:
    This rank is open to only 4 people at a time. To get into the chief rank you will have to be active daily and contribute a lot of emeralds and xp to the guild. Eg. You should donate 2000 emeralds a week and do /guild xp 5. Also in guild wars (chiefs need to help with most of these) you will have to be a leader figure by starting the war and getting people to join in. If you are a chief then the time you can be away is lower so you only get to miss 1 week instead of 2. However missing a week wont get you kicked but it will get you demoted one rank. Also you will keep your rank as long as you tell me why it is that you wont be on (eg. You're on holiday)

Captain:
    This rank is easier to get than chief but is still only open to 5 people. For this rank you need to be active every day and donate the required amount of emeralds as well as a little bit extra. You also need to be active in guild wars. This rank means that you can have up to 10 days off instead of 14 like a recruit would have.

Recruiter:
    I doubt many of these ranks will be given out since i personally don't see it as being very useful to have. You may get this rank if both of the chief and captain ranks are full and i think you deserve it.

Recruit:
    This one is kind of obvious. To receive it you simply have to ask to join and get accepted.

Rules:

1) Be As Active As Possible
    2) Use Common Sense
    3) Don't Spam In Guild Chat
    4) Have Respect For Other Players
    5) No Caps Lock In Chat (Maybe On The Odd Occasion)
    6) Donate The Required Amount Of Emeralds And XP
    7) If You Are Planning To Change Your IGN Then Please Tell Me (It Is Important)
    8) This Isn't Really A Rule But Please Keep Swearing Down To A Minimal Please
    (And All Of The Other Wynncraft Rules)

If you are not familiar with these rules then it is your own fault if you get kicked and excuses such as "No one told me it was a rule" will not cut it. I get that you may not want to go as far as to learn them off by heart but by joining the guild you accept all of these rules and must follow them.

Things You Should Know:

1) The country you live in doesn't matter but you have to speak/type in English
    2) At least one of your classes has to be at least level 60
    3) If you ask for a rank then you will be less likely to get one
    4) If you want to invite a friend then they have to have read the information on this page.
    5) If you can only come online on weekends then you will have to be very active on those 2 days
    6) If you have to go away for more than 2 weeks tell me

Donations:
    The requirement for emeralds is as much as you can contribute but it must be something decent and appropriate for your level. For example if you are level 56 then I am expecting a good 500 a week however higher levels will need to donate more. Also for donating xp you just have to keep the command /guild xp 3 set. This will donate 3% of the xp made off each mob you kill. If you want to be a higher rank in the guild you will have to contribute significantly more xp and emeralds to the guild.
    Missing donations 3 weeks in a row will result in you being kicked and you will also be removed if you miss donations every other week. However I do understand if you are going on holidays or doing other things so if you either message me in-game or message me on here then I will not kick you if you are away for more than 2 weeks. If you go away for more than 5 weeks then we will have to discuss what to do because it may bring up problems.

Joining:
    Please Type The Following To Join The Guild
    1) IGN:
    2) Main class and its level:
    3) How many days are you on for a week:
    4) Other information (anything really):
    5) Previous guild experiences:
    6) Good at PvE:

Other information about the guild:
    *We are a pretty new guild compared to others. We started on the 8th of March.
    *We are level 29 and are leveling up fast.
    *If members help with lots of guild wars and donate XP and Emeralds often then they will become one of the chiefs or captains.

The final thing is that I cant stress enough that if you say you are active on in the applications and you aren't really then you WILL be kicked. It may seem harsh but unless there is a valid reason (tell me what it is) then any inactive players will be removed from the guild and lying won't get you anywhere.

upload_2016-8-30_19-25-27.png

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  2. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1) IGN: JerryDaDude
    2) Main class and its level: Mage lvl 52
    3) How long you will be on for and how many days a week are you on: 5 days, 2 hours a day
    4) Other information: Hi.
    5) Previous guild experiences: Ye.
    6) Good at attacking?: I can one shot weak mercernaries and rangers with Ice Snake. Very good at crows control with meteor too. I can camp using tp and get back to full health with Heal

3. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok. Sounds good. When will you next be online?

michael_Desisto likes this.
  4. michael_Desisto

michael_Desisto Travelled Adventurer

Ign, Donblakley
    Main, lvl 45 archer
    how long, about 10 hrs a week
    other, i want to make new friends XD
    Experience, no :(
    attacking, i can kite ememies while others attack + crown controll with bomb arrow
    (if u see this within first ten min of posting im online rn)

5. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Accepted!

6. earthmage7

earthmage7 The Mage CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1) IGN: earthmage7
    2) Main class and its level: Mage level 45
    3) How long you will be on for and how many days a week are you on: I am on about 10-15 hours a week on average. I can play almost everyday and I am on mostly evenings EST on the weekdays and all day on weekends.
    4) Other information: I am interested in a guild to have fun, gain XP and explore new territories rather than soloing.
    5) Previous guild experiences: I believe it was called ChampVille- I was in it over a year ago on the server, it was just a small group of friends.
    6) Good at attacking?: I am useful as a distraction, slowing enemies down with the ice snake and then dealing large area damage. I also like to heal myself and teammates often so I am good as a support class.

I will be on today at various times if you are around. I will make sure I am on 4pm EST if you wish to arrange that as a time.

7. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Accepted!

8. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
    We Have 5 Spaces Available In the Guild!
    Either Leave A Reply Or Message Me In-Game :smile:

9. Fightinator

Fightinator The Protector of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice Guild right there! :)
    And good layout....good luck with finding members!

Ben7615, Ascended Kitten and Hoax_E like this.
  10. REDSTONETV

REDSTONETV Travelled Adventurer

1) IGN: REDSTONETV
    2) Main class and its level : Archer lvl 55
    3) How long you will be on for and how many days a week are you on : more than 3 hours per day Monday - Sunday :D
    4) Other information : Donate a lot of Emeralds
    5) Previous guild experiences : A lot of wars. (German Potatoes) Was a guild of an friend
    6) Good at attacking: Deal lot of damage and can disat
    ct enemies :)
    I hope i will Accepted

11. Sheep_Guy360

Sheep_Guy360 Nice Shirt!

Guild:
    IGN: Sheep_Guy360

Main class: Archer lvl 41

How long...: I can play almost everyday on weekdays for 2 hours and on weekends I can be online up to 10 hours.

Previous guild: I have not been in any previous guilds yet

Good at attacking: not sure what attacking is like since I have never been in a guild but I'm sure I could dominate it in no time

Other info: I could donate plenty of emeralds (maybe 15 blocks or more a day) And I could donate plenty of xp aswell. I hope you accept me as I could help you very much :).

12. pretzellover33

pretzellover33 Eater of pretzul- ahem, Pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    1) IGN: Fantqbulous
    2) Main class and its level: lv. 45 Warrior
    3) How long you will be on for and how many days a week are you on: at least 5 days a week for an hour or more, not all at once though because I'm doing other things
    4) Other information: original gangsta
    5) Previous guild experiences: top xp donor for a guild i forgot what it was called back before the gavel update
    6) Good at attacking: I guess? I've only done it once but I think we did good,

13. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
  14. REDSTONETV

REDSTONETV Travelled Adventurer

15. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
    There are now only 3 available spaces left in the guild!
    Either message me in-game or ask here.

16. CycloneRacer

CycloneRacer That One Guy

Hey, I'm new to the forums but not new to the server. Here's my apply.
    IGN: Cyclone_Racer
    Main class and level: Level 40 Warrior
    How long I will be on: every day of the week maybe 2-3 hours each day.
    other experience: Being awesome.
    Good at attacking: Yes i rek all the skrubs who think they're good
    Thanks homie
    (I'm in no way a gangster. Plz no hate.)

Sheep_Guy360 likes this.
  17. Ben7615

Ben7615 Stuff HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1) IGN: ben7616
    2) Main class and its level: Mage Level 45
    3) How long you will be on for and how many days a week are you on: Usually 4-5 Hours a day (This is most of the time except maybe 2 days a week)
    4) Other information: I also have skype. If you ever need it Msg me on here or in game.
    5) Previous guild experiences: Not any
    6) Good at attacking: I don't consider myself great, but good.

18. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
  19. CycloneRacer

CycloneRacer That One Guy

Alright. I'll be on today.

20. Hoax_E

Hoax_E Wanderer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Anyone else who wants to join? There is plenty of space available!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.