Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Kvmilla

Discussion in 'Featured Wynncraftian Suggestions' started by Grvphene, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huge6446

huge6446 nether pvp guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    True

2. px_1

px_1 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok excuse me, but i am already getting tired of the same ''oh i'lll give just a funny fucking reason huehuehue''' or the ''oh one of the top guilds leader'' shit ._. can't you just guys make a damn good nomination? ya'll complain about bad suggestions with no work put on them but this sections is turning into something worse than that.
    While i do agree kv is cool, let's be honest, she hasn't really done that much of a thing compared to other people, like what ganon said.
    Also i have to agree that pillowpet has a damn good point

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  3. TRekt

TRekt I'm just here...

The only thing she's good at is wasting shouts.

Submonsterine and Drew1011 like this.
  4. Grvphene

Grvphene Wiki guru VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No, I will not excuse you. I begin to regret posting this thread now because of flaming kids like you who can't even come up with a nomination themselves. This nomination has more work put into it than the others, as you can easily see by its length and proper argumentation. I have very valid and considerable reasons, not some "funny fucking reason huehuehue" as you put it. And if you complain about people complaining about bad suggestions, first look at what you are doing right now. The comments on nomination threads are supposed to be constructive and objective arguments for or against the nomination, and not a hateful, badly written try to start a flamewar. I suggest you to stay out of this thread now.

EDIT: Since the comment I replied to was removed, consider this post obsolete.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  5. xKindredKinesis

xKindredKinesis .[_]. VIP

Minecraft:
    Okay, guys, let's stop with the arguments.

Kv's already been put up for consideration by the higher-ups, let's let them decide, alright?

Downroar likes this.
  6. px_1

px_1 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    First of all, i don't even have the l/m ratio to nominate someone and the only person who has done at least something for this place has been mular, who has been already nominated, second, literally half your nomination is just you praising her and this
    you are just giving random reasons that are so awesome for you and that will appeal to the public, apart from that there is nothing serious about it, even you called this a ''fanboy thread''...I do understand you are her boyfriend but still, also not just because a post is long it means it's well made.
    Anyways hax already said it so i am just gonna leave anyways

7. Marion

Marion Harro :) VIP+

Minecraft:
    Okay, these threads are not meant to be made to start arguments.
    If you don't have anything positive to say, why say anything at all?
    If you don't like the nominee then it is simple! Just don't vote for them.

Arguing is not in the spirit of the thread or forum section and it just throws the thread off-track, which is something we don't want.

mothwolf, Tantibus, Ackro and 9 others like this.
  8. xKindredKinesis

xKindredKinesis .[_]. VIP

Minecraft:
    Just because you can say something, doesn't mean you should always say it.
    Especially here on the internet, where nobody truly understands what you mean through a few lines of text.

9. Ha_Ha_Redstone

Ha_Ha_Redstone Pixel Prince VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't think that Kv would be a good candidate for FW. Don't get me wrong, Kv is pretty cool and really funny, and I have nothing against her, but I feel like she is more of a celebrity than anything. It's like saying that Brad Pitt should be elected president, and for that reason I'm going to have to say no to Kv :(
    (Pls don't hurt me)

mothwolf and Drew1011 like this.
  10. Grvphene

Grvphene Wiki guru VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's fine if you disagree, as long as you say it in a civilized and friendly manner like this. Thank you for your opinion.

11. Mular5

Mular5 Mular5, Archivist for the mysteries of Wynncraft VIP

Minecraft:
    Hmm, i am curious.
    I have heard of Kvmilla, but not what she has done for wynncraft.
    Could someone explain to me her actions in a kind and calm manner?
    I am not one to judge, i am just curious.
    I think featured wynncraftian can go to those who offer support as much as writing posts.
    Just let me know, okay?
    From Mular5

12. Grvphene

Grvphene Wiki guru VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    She does have a good reputation for her posts, but her true strength is bringing people together. She has one of the most renowned guilds, and was one of the leaders of Legio Praetoria, which brought around 200 players into one group. Now she is the driving force behind the Valkyrie Hyperalliance, which doesn't focus on war alone anymore, but emphasizes social relations and fun in the game as well. She makes people play, party, chat and have fun together who would have never met otherwise, and she tries to engage other random players on the server in her parties and events too. The people here who say she's just popular because she's a celebrity forget that she only became a celebrity because she was popular for making everyone have fun together. In case of social tensions between different guilds or players she always tries to help and settle them so everyone can get along again. She showed her mastery in these skills during the times when Legio was about to break from internal fights and external pressure, by calming down flamewars and mediating between the different interests. Without her, the alliance would not have lived as long as it did. To conclude this, I think her continuous efforts to improve the social climate on the server and the forums, making people play together and talk, and her frequent spontaneous mini events deserve to be honoured. I know that some players disagree with my view, or think it's not a contribution worthy of making her Featured Wynncraftian, but in my opinion her extraordinary efforts in improving the community make her a special member of Wynncraft, and that's what Featured Wynncraftian is about: highlighting outstanding members who serve the community in their own way. I hope this explains my view on this topic well enough for you.

13. Mular5

Minecraft:
    Excellent!
    I think that sort of person sounds perfect for FW.
    Of course, im not sure who will win.
    But i wish luck to all of them.
    From Mular5

Grvphene likes this.
  14. Submonsterine

Submonsterine Dur

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    At this rate, though, the Featured Wynncraftian will be revealed after Gavel comes out.

Grvphene likes this.
  15. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    Or we could give Donald Trump it because of these reasons
    1. Funny
    2. Running for president
    3. Rich

All factors to someone who should be nominated for no reason and somehow beat such a good nomination like this

px_1 likes this.
  16. Mular5

Minecraft:
    That does not even dignify a response.
    Donald Trump is a fool and a terrible person who acts like the white male is better than others.
    Thankfully he is not on this server.
    I doubt he would waste time here.
    From Mular5

OrientGamer and The One-eyed Guy like this.
  17. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    Exactly...

18. Ligua_999

Ligua_999 Alive

Guild:
    i have a pillow pet :)

19. SaltiestOfHobos

SaltiestOfHobos SaltyHobo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Hey um y'all... I'm kinda new to Wynncraft.. Not too new but a little newish but uhhh whhyyyyy do u want to be a FW? WATS good about it instead of just having a title? My point is why do so many people nominate others to be FW I understand like my school features great teachers but it's just a title for the year. Is that all FW is for cause then all this "fighting" is very very useless. I mean seriously people why do you fight over people having a title if I'm wrong and u get something very special from being FW then sry for your time to read this and reply (if u do)

20. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's like saying thank you for all that they've done, we can never repay them so we give them an honorary title and tag and a special thread to respect them and make their work known in the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.