Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I'm An Oldie.

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by bankloan, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:

XavierEXE likes this.
  2. Coronaus

Coronaus Forever a member of the Kingdom of Foxes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most messed up weapon. Ek-Il-Van. It was able to be identified but then was changed to be unidentifiable so mine just has all the tags for it going on for an insane distance.

3. bankloan

bankloan Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well technically I haven't played in a long time and just had them laying around in my bank.
    and thanks for all the answers guys.

4. Triverr

Triverr Cool Cat Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Firstly, I'd like to point out that no one had to abuse any glitches to get test items a few months back, yet people were required to get rid of them. I assume the same applies to these un-updated items, considering they are not supposed to be in the game at all. I'm no moderator though, hopefully a staff member can clarify this...

5. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But those were test items, these aren't test items, these are legitimate items we had before the update and we did nothing wrong or didn't get a "test item".

6. Triverr

Triverr Cool Cat Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why are we not allowed to keep vanilla items? Because they were never intended to be in the game. Why were we not allowed to keep test items? Because their existence was unintentional. Why do I think it's reasonable to believe that these un-updated items are not supposed to be kept? The same reasons as before, their existence was a mistake. My point wasn't that these items are test items, but that we were never supposed to have these items in the first place.

And again, I don't write the rules, so I can't say for certain this is against them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.