Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Which Class Should I Pick?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Tyler J B, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler J B

Tyler J B Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    The first class I picked (Assassin) turned out to be a bad class (To me). I have asked which class is best in-game, but I got mixed answers. So, if I want a powerful class which one should I choose?

2. Meelock

Meelock Feeling a little bit depressed. VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    archer any day, every day! :P yeah, I'm an archer fan. In fact, I have 3 archer(ish) classes and my main one is level 74!

3. Blizzardgale

Blizzardgale Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I'm an assassin main at lvl 92 (and I can honestly say it's in a bad stage xD)

Mages are probably the best for soloing right now, since they have a strong heal for amazing sustain. Some people have made 20k damage meteor builds, idk how..They are mostly built around intelligence, so if you are aiming for achieving high damage through lots of spells, this is your class.

Archers can deal an insane amount of damage, probably the most in the game currently. However, they are a glass cannon and die pretty easily. But once you get to late game, high agility will cover for your weaknesses. Their bows also specialize around walk speed, if you're interested in the hit and run play style of dodging attacks.

Warriors are basically tanks like in any mmo and have a higher defense %. But there have been a ton of threads recently on 25k-30k dmg spells combined with a lot of hp (like 20k o-o), making warriors a high dps class while also being able to take a hit. However, high hp items and spears make you extremely slow.

Basically, all classes are pretty good (screw assassin), so just try to level them up to lvl 31 and see if you like their spells. They can pretty much all deal the same damage as long as you have good equipment.. It's just there play style might be different due to various spells :P

4. Tyler J B

Tyler J B Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Thanks for the advice! this will help a lot

5. Fread

Fread Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well I am 93 assassin too just made up my mind to start new class.

Actually all 3 classes is good. Depend on your play style. If you have to say, I will say archer as different builds can make it extremely strong.
    However the downside is that currently, the trend of the game is that developers are BUFFING RANGE SPELLS AND NERFING MELEE SPELLS. Making all classes easy to hit archer with a range spell while dealing very good damage at the same time. The defense for archer is very low. Yes very very low.
    That is for pvp but I am not an archer myself so I dont know about archer pve.

I would also recommend mage. Even after the nerf, mages can still drop 20k or more meteor which is extremely high considering it is an AoE, not to mention the heal is pretty OP too, it is very very hard to kill a mage with a DoT build, you need to burst him to kill him. The teleport of mage is also the best movement spell in the whole game. It instantly gets you to your destiny. The ice snake is also really good for trapping players and then spam meteor at them. In Pvp, mage is obviously worse than archer as a GOOD ARCHER WITH A GOOD BUILD can oneshot mage, making it really hard to fight. However in PvE, mage is considerably the best class. It got crowd control, massive aoe, healing spell, low mana cost etc. All these factors makes him really good in PvE

But for Pvp, i will say the strongest is warrior. I mean an alkatraz warrior can just charge at you, use 1 bash and you are dead no matter how :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.