Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lost My Warrior Class

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Nolid49, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nolid49

Nolid49 Well-Known Adventurer

I dont know where i should post this so i will just do it here. When i logged on to Wynncraft and joined a server my warrior class was gone, my archer mage and assassin were still there, but my highest lvl class the warrior wasnt there anymore. Has this happend to anyone else? And can it be fixed?

2. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    FTB_player123 likes this.
  3. Nolid49

Nolid49 Well-Known Adventurer

damn dude that sucks, I spent so much time on my warrior ;-; so now i know how you feel

4. Zitrine

Zitrine Lore-kun CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    This really needs to be fixed, I fear my Mage might be deleted :C

XavierEXE likes this.
  5. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    It would be nice if the staff actually noticed a huge game breaking issue like this and didn't just disregard the thread because they saw the title and thought some dumb guy accidentally deleted a class and got mad.
    It happened to this person too: https://github.com/Wynncraft/Issues/issues/3904

6. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    I am afraid that you have lost your progress for good, there is a very strict me refund policy. So sorry to hear about your class, but I will be more than greatful to give you some gear that might help you on your journeys. And what level was your warrior exactly?

7. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Even if this can't be fixed, which it can't, it'd be nice if the staff could at least tell us "sure we'll fix it soon" instead of ignoring our call. This can easily get players to leave the server. as well.

XavierEXE likes this.
  8. BigMacYoshi

BigMacYoshi Card Master of Corkus & All-Knowing Psychic VIP+

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I don't understand that either. I would think that they are their to assist those who need help, although some do. I mean at least tell us that this is being looked into.

FTB_player123, Kahsol and XavierEXE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.