Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Broken Quest; Wynnexcavation Site A

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Cecil, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cecil

Cecil Travelled Adventurer

So! I've had this issue for a bit now, never really got around to solving it. After finishing the quest, running the translated script back to Excavator Vade, solving the puzzle, fighting the pharaoh, etc.

After all of it, I went back to talk to Excavator Vade after being teleported back to the surface;

• Excavator Vade: Hey kid, did you just come from the tomb?
    • Excavator Vade: I knew I shouldn't have been so lazy and got someone else to do the leg work!
    • Excavator Vade: Gosh, I can't tell my boss about this, he'll have my head! Literally! WynnExcavation is not a group you want to betray, they are more powerful than you will ever know,
    • Excavator Vade: YOU'D BETTER NOT HAVE TAKEN ANYTHING! THAT IS OFFICIAL WYNN EXCAVATION PROPERY!
    The problem is, now I am stuck, because I didn't receive the general reward for completing the quest. It doesn't think I even completed the quest. But now I don't have the transcript anymore, because I gave it to him. Now when I speak to Excavator Vade, this is what I am told:

• Vade: Have you translated that text yet? I told you, take it to the tent up there and give it to Tesha!
    I go to Tesha, she tells me to bring the translated text back to him. Using /fixquests tells me I have nothing missing. I'm unsure what to do, and I'd love for some help.

2. 01100110111

01100110111 wings of ice VIP+

Minecraft:
    Did you get the yellow crystal thing from the Pharaoh, @Cecil ?

Tantibus likes this.
  3. FTB_player123

FTB_player123 gavel is actually here VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do /fixquests for the item

Relflow likes this.
  4. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since it gave him the finishing text, which requires the crystal (I think), he probably did.

01100110111 likes this.
  5. Cecil

I did get the crystal, and I gave it to the Excavator. As I said, doing /fixquests does nothing.

6. Cecil

Fixed it!

Turns out I just had to go and kill the pharaoh again to get yet another yellow crystal, then talk to the guy.

Huzzah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.