Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ☪ Toasted Pandas ☪

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Killerfish, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamipanda

Yamipanda Just Pandu Now VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The silence is very intensive ;c

Ha_Ha_Redstone and Killerfish like this.
  2. Ha_Ha_Redstone

Ha_Ha_Redstone Pixel Prince VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Free bump for free.
    Did I mention it's free?

3. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    I like free things.

Yamipanda likes this.
  4. Ha_Ha_Redstone

Ha_Ha_Redstone Pixel Prince VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can I have you for free? c;

5. Killerfish

Minecraft:
    nopls. gotta ask yummi.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    Yamipanda likes this.
  6. Yamipanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yhu can has him for $5 and a keylime pie

Killerfish likes this.
  7. Killerfish

Minecraft:
    Bump for room for 12 more members!

Yamipanda likes this.
  8. Dar-krusos

Dar-krusos We never change do we; no, no, no~ VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Saturate this panda with even more lav by checking out the first page ;)

9. jerome4392J

jerome4392J Im Back.

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: jerome43926
    Highest Level Class: Assassin currently lvl 80 almost lvl 81
    Past Guild Affiliations: Idk wat that means but my guild ust to be Exceed Something and i left cous it was well not my type and too low lvl
    Timezone:Malta ‎(UTC+1)‎
    Have Skype or Teamspeak?: Ye Skype Jerome43926 or Jerome Andreas Sell
    How many hours per day do you spend on Wynn?: might seem stupid but i spend 8 Hours over on it ;-; ye ik sad life xD
    What makes you unique?: Im Actualy an assassin wich is my fave thing irl EVEN PENGUINS And im unique because im Really good in mc pvp i am a good stratigist and im a good planer iv beaten many people in forest paint ball irl and ik all things in mc ish accept redstone idk how tf u use that to make stuff but ik redstone basick stuff
    Favorite thing to do on Wynn: Explore, Help people, Do quest, level up, Becoming stronger and my fave is to make friends :D
    What's your favorite type of cookie?: WHITE CHOCLATE CHIP
    Additional information: I love Tortelini irl THERE DA BEST but i mean cookies are better oviosly for sweats and food i am from malta also from the middle of the mediteranian if u dont know where dat is Soz if i spell stuff wrong And i will also say some personal stuff i actualy suffer from anxiety and depresstion So ye i am also ADHD and Dislexic i am best climber in my school kinda in my form atleast idk in ather grades or forms i am currently form 3 half way to for 4 or form 3 can be grade 9 in your countrys idk anyway i love love love pasta :DD i also fear darkness but i dont mind staying in darkness i just get abit freaked out. in game i am active 6-8 hours or 5 hours is my least on school days and on saterday and sunday i am on 8 hours more sunday maybe not on some times for picknicks or family stuff i am also a GREAT PVPER i love pvping alot and i would love to help anyone in the guild with a war so u will see me on alot and im kinda good in redstone like to create stuff and summoning stuff and command blocks im good alot but redstone creations and stuff like that no iv been studying abit on redstone to try get better and my fave block in mc is actualy Quartz anyway thats my oh wait forgot and in 1.8 Prismarin stuff is fave and anyway thats my Appiel and i also have a youtube channel 14 subs but i dont think u guys would like it i dont play mc alot on it mostly agar.io and i cant really record till monday cous i need to go home instead of grandma's house because my mom and dad are in Italy anyway thats my appeal hope u liked it :D bye {il be on wynn for another 4 hours or more hopefully i was aready on for 5 hours today and i was afk for 2 hours so 7 hours in total right now}

10. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't really have the power to do this, but I would say you would be accepted :P

11. Yamipanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pls....
    You've given us quite the read.
    You've been accepted, please use this command in game-
    /guild join TnP

Killerfish and Dar-krusos like this.
  12. xBraver

xBraver Royal Adventurer

Guild:
    In-Game Name: xBraver
    Highest Level Class: Mage {80}
    Past Guild Affiliations: -
    Timezone: ICT [GMT+7]
    Have Skype or Teamspeak?: Skype : oobraveoo_1
    How many hours per day do you spend on Wynn?: ~~2-3 on every day / 4++ hr. on weekend [up to 7 hr./day]
    What makes you unique?: I'm FABULOUS:tonguewink:, Minecraft Expert, I'm good at redstone /command coding /technical stuff /bug tracker /puzzle map maker etc.
    Favorite thing to do on Wynn: farmin' loot stuff, good gear, Adventure throughout entire map (I've also been to Ahmsord :P)
    What's your favorite type of cookie?: I LOVE EVERY COOKIEs BUT OREO CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST!
    Additional information: I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.7.3 (about 4.5 yrs. already) and I LOVE it. [and Wynncraft too!]

P.s. Happy Valentines Day!! Luv u all :coupleheart:
    - xBraver

13. IGotBeef

IGotBeef Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: IGotBeef
    Highest Level Class: Archer (level 66)
    Past Guild Affiliations: I've never been in a guild :(
    Timezone: GMT (England)
    Have Skype or Teamspeak?: I have both, if I am accepted I will PM you my Skype
    How many hours per day do you spend on Wynn?: 2-3
    What makes you unique?: I used to play Wynncraft about 2 years ago and I've just got back into it and atm I'm playing for about 3 hours at least per day. I really wanna join a guild cause I love the Wynncraft community and it would be nice to get to know some of you guys and win some wars together. I've never been in a guild and I feel like I'm missing out :((
    Favorite thing to do on Wynn: Exploring new areas, talking to people and trying to help them out with quests :D
    What's your favorite type of cookie?: Raspberry and white chocolate :P
    Additional information: I'm playing Wynncraft a lot now so by the time you read this I'll probably be about level 68 and I really wanna get into a guild before I have to face Bob!
    Thanks a lot for reading my application :D

14. Killerfish

Minecraft:
    I love the colors! You're accepted! Just type /guild join TnP when in-game.

Oooooh England! I'm a Doctor Who fan, hehe. Anyway, you're accepted. Type /guild join TnP when you get in-game.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    Yamipanda and Kevinc817 like this.
  15. Kevinc817

Kevinc817 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    :blush: Welcome to TnP IGotBeef and xBraver.

16. jerome4392J

jerome4392J Im Back.

Minecraft:
    Why did i get kicked from TnP?

17. jerome4392J

jerome4392J Im Back.

Minecraft:
    And if it was because of the Freaking war I didnt START IT OK KEVIN STARTED IT I JUST SAID IS IT OK IF WE WAR THEM! I DIDNT EVEN HAVE PERMS TO RECRUIT PEOPLE SO HOW TF WAS I ABLE TO START THE WAR WELL IDK COUS I DIDNT! AND I DIDNT EVER GET WARNED ALL THEY SAID WAS IF IT WAS OK WITH A CAMPTAIN AND NO ONE EVER WARNED ME AND ALL I DID WAS ASK ONCE! AND I OBEYED AND I LEFT THE WAR I DIDNT ENTER IT SO WHY DID I GET KICKED I EVEN DONATED FREAKING 13LE!!!! THIS IS BS! I WANT MY STUFF BACK! {or rejoin the guild with new rules cous the rules up there have nothing to do with recruit ranks asking to war people and i only asked!}

18. Yamipanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I understand you can't start wars as a recruit... that has nothing to do with why you were kicked. You were kicked due to your behavior which can be shown by your reaction in this message instead of patiently waiting until I was out of school to reply to the first one. As for the donated LE, it was completely your decision to put it into the guild bank to be used for defences. It's impossible for me to remove it and return it to you.

Edit: If you'd like a more detailed reasoning, you can send me a private message respectfully.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    Killerfish likes this.
  19. dotGenco

dotGenco Potato Lover VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: dotGenco
    Highest Level Class: 84 Archer but trying to level my Mage (74)
    Past Guild Affiliations: TURKIYE (A turkish guild that my friends owned), Gystiriem
    Timezone: EET but i play on midnights
    Have Skype or Teamspeak?: Have them both, Skype: jumboe4
    How many hours per day do you spend on Wynn?: I do nothing but Wynn, I wake up to play wynn, till i sleep.
    What makes you unique?: Umm, Im an elephant?
    Favorite thing to do on Wynn: Doing Quests WITH PEOPLE, Also buying random stuff to give to random people (Shiny melons)
    What's your favorite type of cookie?: ALL OF THEM, other than raisins
    Additional information: umm, I like potatoes? and uh, idk.

20. Yamipanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You've been accepted <3

Killerfish likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.