Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer Help

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Lexwomy, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy HERO

Minecraft:
    So on my archer, I have a suckish slow earth archer, and I'm not sure I really like it. I'm too squishy and I don't do enough damage before regen happens. So I was considering changing my build to a fast one. Any ideas to what bow should I use, what armors, and accessories?

2. Snowing

Snowing Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    thunder/water or air/water is nice for archer, I always have intelligence on all of my classes because being able to spam spells is really nice (plus the mana regen and mana steal that intel items usually have). For instance on my current archer, escape costs 1, arrow storm costs 2-3, arrow bomb costs 3 and arrow shield costs 3-4 - a big improvement over, say, arrow shield that costs 10 mana.

Not too sure about the armor and accessories though since my archer is only lv70, it's kinda struggling atm because my only good gear pieces are maelstrom and blue mask. I know executioner helmet is still a very nice option for archer even after the nerf, though.

3. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yessssss someone that appreciates water archers!

4. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy HERO

Minecraft:
    K thanks!

5. LucaDiv

LucaDiv Resident Spam-Nuker of Wynn VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Maybe I just feel like giving another option here, I main archer and I prefer a wind/elec build. This build is pretty much a lightning fast glass cannon, but it's super squishy. My main priorities with this build are attack speed, skillpoint gain and melee damage. I'm not claiming that this is somehow the best build, or even close to it, just saying it's what I use and I find it fun to play. Your main weakness is probably below average HP, You'll end up around 7500. You will get pretty high walk speed with this as a quite nice side effect. This is my current setup at level 90.

Bow: Return to Ether (max attack speed)
    Helm: Blue Mask (+20 dex/agl)
    Chest: Gale's Freedom
    Legs: Leggings of Desolation (Sagittarius@94)
    Boots: Thunderous Step (Wind Mimic(+13agl)@94)
    Rings: Gnome's Ring x2 (I'll probably find something much better, haven't put much thought to it yet)
    Bracelet: Jester
    Necklace Jester (both for the xp/loot bonus, but also the +200 melee damage)

Brutakah and Killerfish like this.
  6. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy HERO

Minecraft:
    Cool! I'll consider it.

7. AcerFTW

AcerFTW Travelled Adventurer

Use the return to ether bow as it is incredibly powerful at long distance sniping

8. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy HERO

Minecraft:
    Ok!

9. adriaan_b

adriaan_b Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    How did you devide your skillpoints? I have a return to ether but my attack is really weak.

10. LucaDiv

LucaDiv Resident Spam-Nuker of Wynn VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Currently I have about 80 dex and 100 agl of natural skill points, but with my gear it comes out to about 15 str / 115 dex / 30 int / 10 def / 140 agl

dex/agl builds generally don't do all that much damage per hit, but can get in lots of hits causing the damage to add up quickly, plus having more hits/second means dex has more chances to activate, which won't directly increase overall damage, but rather just make it more evened out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.