Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Gale & Ohms: Official Information Thread

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:
    I think we are focusing on the wrong shades of the hint to focus on the right shades. :/

Qira has some significance to Gale and her story. I doubt it means that Gale is buried within The Hive.

Side Note: Does someone want to compile all the lore from the items in-game: Gale's Force, Ohms' Wish, Ohms' Rage, etc. and state them in one post? I think a recount would be helpful.

2. Thickfreakness

Thickfreakness ooh, Degrasse Tyson-san

Guild:
    Longest thread since 9/7 incoming

Pairjax likes this.
  3. TheAule

Guild:
    This thread has been the longest thread for some time now, with only the Mythic Item thread coming close.

4. Thickfreakness

Thickfreakness ooh, Degrasse Tyson-san

Guild:
    ezpz

TheAule likes this.
  5. FishWaffle

FishWaffle It's ya boi VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Jesus, it wasn't giving me notifications for this thread, and when I come back, it went from page 25 to page 39!

Anyways, I've datapiled all the lore's per your request @TheAule feel free to knock yourself out:

Gale's Force: Those who have used this near-weightless bow all seem to tell tales of how they see Gale's spirit fighting alongside them.

Ohms' Rage: These ancient, spark-coursing greaves are all that remains of the great thunder mage Ohms' favorite golem familiar after a strange curse turned it against its masters.

Ohms' Wish: If anyone finds this, leave it at my Gale's gravesite. I promised her a memento, too. This inscription is extremely weathered.

TheAule and XavierEXE like this.
  6. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    Someone found something in waterfalls that has potential. It was in the canyon of the lost. He "forgot" the location. Nonetheless start a waterfall cave search.

7. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If its the one with the puzzle where the waterfalls lead into different paths, that's not it, if its not, I have no clue what it could be then.

8. BlahBlah161616

Guild:
    Something about a button in there. I'm just conveying information I read. It's a possible lead, so I'd follow it.

9. TheAule

Guild:
    That be the Water mini-dungeon. @BlahBlah161616 As for other waterfall caves, there is one with the riddle of "the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th". That has nothing to do with Gale. There is also one to the south-eastern corner of the CotL (I'm gonna use this for Canyon of the Lost from now on). It has a small mining operation behind it, but nothing of import. There is also another waterfall behind a windmill on the Sky Islands sides of the border. Small tomb, but nothing there. Near the Asian Area, there is also a large cavern w/ parkour. It ends with loot chests. And that is all the major waterfall caves I remember.

10. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Huh, haven't seen one with a button in it before, I'll have to check that out then.

11. BethJerry

BethJerry BFG 9000 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    So, I don't know if you guys have been over this or anything, but is Gale's tomb in Gavel or in Wynn? Seeing as from what I have learned in the past half hour about all this Gale stuff, It doesnt look like that was mentioned at all.

12. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Seeing as Gavel has a higher skybox then Wynn, alongside the weapons appearing in your "Gavel levels" and them all coming out in said update, I'm assuming its in Gavel, but who knows? The staff can be mean like that.

13. BlahBlah161616

Guild:
    Have you investigated them all? Because it's possible one could've slipped by. Most people don't just randomly climb up a waterfall.

14. BethJerry

BethJerry BFG 9000 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Since Selvut posted something about that giant spider having relevance to finding her grave and her grave being high up, I remember when I was somewhere near the mountains by the Great Bridge and Nesaak, I could see entitys named spider eggs, and it seemed decently high up, but that was before the Gavil update, so I don't really think it means much.

15. TheAule

Guild:
    The Lore does not say. While Gale and Ohms appear to be residents of Gavel, it may be entirely possible that in their time, Wynn was in contact with Gavel. Gale's Tomb could truly lie anywhere on the map. As @Imreadytorock has said, in Gavel, you can get much higher than in Wynn. So the odds are stacked in Gavel's favor.

"Masters" or "Master"?

Those are all the major waterfall caves that I remember visiting. Other may exist, but I do like to climb above waterfalls, so if I missed one, it would be due to a stupid mistake of mine. Side Note: The Air/Ice mini-dungeon lies on top of a path only accessible by climbing a waterfall. So that is another place. But the Tomb lies there not.

I think there was a "Nesting Spider" lair in the mountains around nessak before the update. Still, someone could check it.

16. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Masters, I copy and pasted that from the items list.
    I'm assuming it just means Gale and Ohms.

17. BlahBlah161616

Guild:
    Have you examined that strange shrine near Thesead?

18. TheAule

Guild:
    You're going to have to be slightly more specific than that. I've explored Bantisu, I've explored the Cherry Blossom Temple. Which one (or other) are you referring to? That small water fountain right outside Thesead is nothing.

19. faragoo

faragoo Gavel citizen

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Coords ?

20. BlahBlah161616

Guild:
    Literally a giant sandstone water thing directly outside Thesead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.