Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Top 5 Most Hated Mobs In Wynncraft

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Snek, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Be Mindful HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for posting this thread. Although i am not as high level, given many bosses and mobs listed are in higher level areas, i am sooo glad a number of you included one of my current hated bosses - so here is my list:

5. Hungry Wendigo - rustic Nesaak ruined because of these bank infiltrators. Annoying moans outside windows. Spawning right inside! We need protection mobs (lol) inside every place of business here.

4. Those "xp" points floaty shining dots that throw attacks from afar in the small herb cave . I cant remember the mob name. Not a large target to hit either, so its very annoying and crucial to shut them down bedore the slimes swarm all over you.

3. Jungle Fetishes - I really detest quick moving AND ranged mobs. They will fling their daggers from a 1000 miles away and it takes me a while to figure out where they're launching them from. It's like they're stalkers!

2. Savannah Ocelots - too fast and swarms of them. Was there a population explosion with these evil cats since Gavel? Honestly, i cant get to a loot chest without a 100 descending on me.

1. Treasure Guardian boss - he is so ridiculously buffed that my Lev63 Mage (and my other selves) get depressed thinking about having to face him. No i haven't had the pleasure of killing him.. But when I do, you'll be first to know!

2. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For the guardian use thunder weapons. He has a weakness to it. Use ice snake and meteor as much as possible. Mage doesn't need as many potions, so you don't have to spend tons of money on them, but if you want to then go to gelibord for them.

3. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Be Mindful HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @GiantSnake Oh thanks re: gelibord potions (assuming higher than Troms choices). I didn't know about that.

Ice snake doesnt wrk tho. But yeah have thunder wpns but not great overal dmg, still thinking, maybe, and trying to get life steal or mana steal to help, but the gear i came across has like much lower hp than gear that does not hv poison/steal stats. Have you attempted the boss, with a good gear combo using the poison/steal stats approach?

Snek likes this.
  4. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I pushed him in lava by accident so he had really low health when he came out. I did use a StealSkull helmet which has high lifesteal, and other than the lava it's the longest I lasted because of the lifesteal

5. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Muffy.
    These little sh*ts think they're better than me. I've always struggled fighting them because they have a lot of health and a weakness to Fire, which I don't use. The only thing that makes them worse is their sounds, which are the "Unimpressed Villager" sounds. "Oh, is that the best you can do? Pff, you're useless" which makes me angrier so I hit them more, which repeats the process.

2. Organised Bandit.
    These annoying crowds of enemies always seem to be able to get a hit in on me. They're not that tough, but take a few hits and fill my inventory with useless gold teeth.

3. Dire Wolf.
    If you've killed these, you know why I hate one. Their howls destroy my hearing, and I'm stuck on whether or not I want to live or be able to hear.

4. Kappa Poppa
    These guys are so annoying. You'll usually encounter them in water, meaning you're slowed, and unlike their idiotic friends, they won't run. They're also very tough, meaning they'll beat you up as you try to swim to shore.

5. Phrumkin Prankster / Gangster.
    I used to like these Pumpkin-esce guys, but you can only hear their sound effects so many times until you begin to hate them.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Snek likes this.
  6. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Be Mindful HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd love to see a snap of StealSkull if u could post. The item guide isnt working for my ipad atm. All i know is its lev68 (from old wiki info). Where is the most likely places i could get a mob drop or loot chest for that helmet? I am farmin to raise my mage level and could use a great source. Thnx!

7. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I actually sold it a while ago. It has a high lifesteal and high stealing and loot bonus in exchange for a lower health boost. It's a relatively common item and can be found in loot chests. Go to the ones in the herb caves in troms, the one in the ocean cave in the mine or any other tier 3-4 loot chests and you will probably find it. Its unique btw

BeeMiner likes this.
  8. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Be Mindful HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks so much..i will try to find it seeing that it helped you.

9. kioph

kioph ahh yes heavy melee hmm yes

OMG THE PHEONIXES AND AHMSORD MOBS ARE ANOYING AF

10. Masterkendrick

Masterkendrick First bird to Ahmsord

To me, I think.
    Sarnfic Dead Citizens - 1 hit me while I'm exploring and trying to take screenshits

Weak Zombie - when I go to ragni to do something, I am beat up and swarmed by them yet I take no damage because of my lvl.

Savannah Ocelots - When I log off and sit around in bremminglar, it's impossible to drive them away.

Crazy Cat Idiots - I was afk in bremminglar village when a crazy cat idiot sprayed mah house with nothng but dumb cats.

For me, these are all personal thoughts.

11. Deactivated Acc

Deactivated Acc Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Mine iss

Grian

Jumla

Salted

They sucl sonce they dont talk

12. Jacoblouis

Jacoblouis Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I hate those weak zombies that spawn right near the emerald trail.... they got me every time D:

Voltsa likes this.
  13. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    5 - Goblins. They are the spawns of devils. Theyre like upgraded jungle fetishes, but if anything, you arent trapped in a fucking valley when fighting these things.

4 - Kappas. Theyre just a nuisance. Nuff said.

3 - Orcs/ogres. These guys are bloody annoying. Its either they swarm you or sit there while you do damage and they take none.

2 - Jungle Fetishes. Fucking. Machine. guns.

1 - Werewolves. These are the guys that make Gelibord my most hated town in Gavel. They are bloody everywhere, fast as all hell, and most of all, they are so loud.

14. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    Am I the only one here...
    ...who doesn't mind Werewolves, Jungle Fetishes and Goblins? (Not saying I don't mind ogres/orcs because there is that level 50 orc/ogre mob which spawns in the level 40 plains....)

15. SmellyCrabbykid

SmellyCrabbykid Your local source of cancer.

1. Long time ago, before swarms were removed, the mobs that would crowd the to be swarmed city and get their weapons ready.

Oh, were you talking about a different kind of mobs?

Devourer and Rawb like this.
  16. WheresMySoup

WheresMySoup soupman VIP+

Minecraft:
    Exploding idiot

17. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BUMP
    Replaced the now-nerfed treasure guardian with something that I think should definitely deserve to be on this list. Also replaced the lizardman (sorry buddy) with the naga commander(A rare spawning upgraded version of the naga fighter), what I originally intended to put there but I got mixed up.

18. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In no particular order...

1. Rats (they're just plain annoying.)
    2. Pigmen (they're way too OP when they're near your level, and they're way too fast.)
    3. Jungle Fetishes (+ any mob that throws projectiles.)
    4. Swamp Ogres (pretty much the Gavel equivalent of Pigmen. fast and OP.)
    5. Wolves and Werewolves in Gelibord (the constant howling is annoying AF.)

Downroar likes this.
  19. Downroar

Downroar こんにちは日本人

Minecraft:
    Agreed.

Cenpyla likes this.
  20. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. I agree
    2. I agree
    3. I agree
    4. Meh, they are quite slow so I don't agree. I just ran away or spammed spells until they died then moved on.
    5. The howling isn't as annoying as the cats in the Canyon of the Lost and the werewolves never spawn on the walkways for me, so no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.