Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labyrinth

Labyrinth all of my jokes are cries for help

In-game name: Gulimjagatun (I change names a lot though, and I dream of taking the name Labyrinth from the player already dubbed so)
    Location and timezone: The United States of America, EST
    Highest level and class: A level 66 "trickster medic" style Mage that I never touched for a year
    Previous/active guild affiliation: The Vigilants (Kikrix, Yoskreth, Snowman, Sapphire, Kamikaze, and Labyrinth), originally dubbed The Troms Vigilantes
    Reason: I don't have enough good friends and two other people recommended that I join. Other than that, I know my chances are pretty low for my class.
    • I'm a South Korean kid with two crippled legs and a bad right eye.
    • I wear the same jacket and scarf every day and I have no real reason why.
    • I'm ambidextrous, but I favor the right hand anyway.
    • I was diagnosed to have Asperger's Syndrome fourteen years after I first picked it up.
    • You can see from the above facts that my social life sucks demonic lightsaber tits.
    • I have been drawing for so long, I can't even remember the time I started.
      • When I was ten, I started developing a few characters and setting them in stone.
      • When I was eleven, I started dreaming of making a comic online that people would accept me for.
      • When I was twelve, I joined the Wynncraft Forums.
      • When I was thirteen, I actually used my account and started off my long road to recognition with Minecraft skins and comedies.
        • (Graph attacking Kv with a fire aspect pube razor, cooking a turkey with it, and then getting married with a rocket punch proposal)
      • Today, fourteen years old, I disappeared in October and came back in December to add a manga attribute to my drawings.
      • For the future, I plan on taking up more manga lessons and maybe even some animation, but I highly doubt it's gonna happen.

2. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Did anybody say anything about my application?

3. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imperial Notification
    I herby declare that you have been accepted into Imperial, please contact a recruiter in game to join.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  4. Labyrinth

holy shit.

5. Labyrinth

someone come here and wipe my uneducated ass in Llevigar

6. Labyrinth

someone here should totally ransack Vigilants and take our 800K emerald bounty [we had some guys that duped and hacked in the past]

7. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok, see you around

8. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imperial News
    I will be shortly stepping down as acting regent as our leader @Kvmilla has returned.

9. Khaji Dha

Khaji Dha Khaji Dha the Archmage

In-Game Name: ___Mage___
    Location and Timezone: GMT England
    Highest level and class: 53 Mage
    Previous guild affiliation: None
    What skills can you bring to Imperial : I'm loyal and i stay in guilds for a long time unless they're unactive and i'm pretty good at teaching new people how to do things and finding secrets
    Why do you want to be an Imperial : I would like to be an imperial as it seems like a fun and generally chilled out guild and i think i could be great for a healer in boss fights and ect
    Tell us a bit about you: Im good with people, Im optomistic and pretty cheerful i have decent gear(In-game) and i'm starting to do many tests in school ;-; and ive seen alot of animes

scallysche likes this.
  10. SnakyOmnivore

SnakyOmnivore actually fan of DC comics CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lemme ask you question, why is your username named after one of classes on wynncraft?

11. Khaji Dha

Khaji Dha Khaji Dha the Archmage

Because... Mage OP

12. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Your application has been, unfortunately, denied.

13. Thickfreakness

Thickfreakness ooh, Degrasse Tyson-san

Guild:
    In-Game Name: Thickfreakness
    Location and Timezone: Springfield, VA. EST
    Highest level and class: Mage, level 91
    Previous guild affiliation(s): I was in a guild with a friend, but I have since left because of inactivity of the other members.
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): Well, I can listen and follow orders, and I'm not one to argue. I''ve also been told that I have a great work ethic so there's that. Also if anyone needs some help with homework hmu
    Why do you want to be an Imperial?: I'm gonna be honest here, I just want to be in a guild, have some people to talk to, make some new friends, stuff of that sort.
    Tell us a bit about you: Well, my name is Joe, and I'm currently a Sophomore in High School. I run on the Varsity Track and Field team for Hurdles and Sprints. I'm also a pretty tall dude at 6'3" (maybe that helps me run idk). I'm also a huge fan of the bands The Black Keys (hence my username), The Arcs, and Sleeping at Last. My favorite TV show has got to be either Lost, Dexter, or Archer. That's about it about me, nothing too interesting goes on here. If you've got any questions just hit me up!

14. Sanae_pls

Sanae_pls That Fucking Dark Wizard

In-Game Name: Sanae_pls
    Location and Timezone: You probably know my address by now, EST
    Highest level and class: Level 92 Knight
    Previous guild affiliation(s): WWA, KnV, Fox, Bri
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): PvP/PvE skills
    Why do you want to be an Imperial?: I don't know exactly why, just had the feeling
    Tell us a bit about you: You basically know my life already, Kv

15. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    Ya'll, come on in.

16. ohwooops

ohwooops Not Very Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wellll.... Here we go.
    In-Game Name: Clarence117
    Location and Timezone: England, UK. Timezone is GMT
    Highest level and class: 91 assassin, 75 warrior.
    Previous guild affiliation(s): TNA *cough* Imp and Fuq
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? I attend wars when I can, I'm active, I like selling stuff too. Love to be social, all that. You know me right? c:
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? Ehmm, I left the guild previously due to it's inactivity. I then joined Fuq, a rival guild. I feel that leaving Imperial was a mistake, as I do miss some friends there and enjoy the community. If you lot remember me still, then you know what I'm like :P I'm not going to say that Fuq was a complete mistake though, as I made friends n crap, etc. I have come to the decision after joining all these guilds, I really do think I enjoyed being in Imperial the most, and will try to help out as much as I can.
    Tell us a bit about you: Male, from the Cinfras bin.

I understand if you don't accept me, but I would be very grateful if you did, it would be great coming back! Thanks

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    Scotland, Zahr, SnakyOmnivore and 4 others like this.
  17. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    Fine, I'll let you in.

18. Scotland

Scotland Scotland forever! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yuy :D

ohwooops likes this.
  19. ohwooops

ohwooops Not Very Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Thanks, I guessed you weren't a big fan of ex fuq members though ;P

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  20. 01100110111

01100110111 wings of ice VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: 01100110111

Location and Timezone: United States; Central Time.

Highest level and class: Archer, 34. edit sorry-lost-count: As of 2/7/16, I am level 44.

Previous guild affiliations: None.

What skills can you bring to Imperial? I enjoy helping people, generally through the in-game chat whenever people have questions, and engaging in friendly conversations and the occasional weird debate. (read: I can help and I can talk.)

Why do you want to be an Imperial? After spending hours browsing the Guilds forum, I have my mind set on becoming an Imperial. Imp stands out as one of those rare guilds that has mature, kind, and loyal members, and I definitely want to join the ranks of said members. Along with that, I am rather new to WynnCraft and would love to make some friends.

Tell us a bit about you: The first thing that comes to mind when I think of myself is curious: I'm always trying to learn. I doubt it matters much, but I've already read through most of the wiki and all of the lore that I could find, and I would like to say that I am pretty well versed in Wynn lore, as well as the higher level quests, for someone at such a low level. I enjoy friendly banter, and I absolutely love books. (If anybody that reads this is also a bookworm, please feel free to message me! I am open 24/7 to discussions about books.) Also, I'm pretty young, and still in school, so my schedule is a bit irregular depending on my workload.

Thanks for your time, Imp! ♥

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    Zahr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.