Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Wynn Beginner Guide

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by ReyDeLosCreepers, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReyDeLosCreepers

ReyDeLosCreepers Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hello new player, welcome to the wonderful world of wynncraft, this is a guide for those who just started the game, maybe your first or third day.
    ~[Important Info]~
    This is not finished yet, this thread will be updated often, so if there is something i did not include, i will add it. Wynn is not your a normal Minecraft game, it is like a completely different game, so you might won't need to use your Minecraft knowledge, except for using the controls and stuff, a lot of helpful information can be found on the website, you can also use the wiki, but be careful when you use the wiki, its not always 100% accurate or up to date.
    ~[Soul Points]~
    In the world of Wynn, whenever you die, you don't lose all your items that is unless you lose all your soul points. Every time you die, you lose 2 Soul points, when the soul point counter goes down to zero, you will lose all your items. soul points regenerate though, every time the sun rises in game, you gain a soul point,
    but this can be slow, be careful with your soul points!
    ~[Wynncraft Map]~
    Navigating the world of wynncraft can be hard, it is huge, luckily the developers made an online map, this will help you find places, find routes that avoid high level mobs, finding your way to the next town ETC. You start at Ragni (Actually you don't start of in ragni, but you enter, it is the first "major town you enter").
    ~[Elements and Elemental Build]~
    Every time you level up, you get skill points, these can be used to level up your elemental build. there are five elements, Earth, Thunder, Water, Fire, and Air. Some items have a weakness to an element, maybe does elemental damage, and some have elemental protection. Deciding on which you will focus on will change your playstyle. You can combine different elements and make different builds.
    Earth:
    Earth focuses on damage. If you like doing lots of damage, this is the skill for you.

Thunder:
    Thunder is very random In damage, but can attack really quickly. If you like spamming, this is the skill for you.

Water:
    Water focuses on magic attacks, and being able to do more magic attacks. If you like casting lots of spells, this is the skill for you.

Fire:
    This is the tank skill, it doesn't do lots of damage, but is able take lots of hits. If you like feeling invincible (In the way that no one can hurt you), this is the skill for you.

Air:
    The defense on this skill is very random. Air is about speed, like thunder, you can attack really fast. This is the scout skill, if you like running really quickly, and avoids lot of attacks, this is the skill for you.

~[Extra]~
    If there is something you want me to cover please tell me, i can add it! If there are any grammar mistakes, please tell me! and if you managed to read through this wall of text, congrats! If this is not good enough for you, you can check out the more advanced guide here.
    ~[Upcoming Sections]~
    -XP & Leveling -Quests
    -Spells -Emeralds -Items
    -Powders.
    And a lot more things if it is not enough.
    [I will also make i second guide, for slightly more advanced people covering dungeons and more. I will also make an advanced guide]
    Version 1.2
    -Changed the element guide a bit thanks to @XavierEXE
    -Fixed some capitalization thanks to @Lexwomy

Version 1.1
    -Added Upcoming Sections Section

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    TalkingKittyCat, sorae, Kusu~ and 5 others like this.
  2. mountainman700

mountainman700 Well-Known Adventurer

I wish noobs went on the forums more often.

3. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    On average, air has faster attack speeds than thunder...

4. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy HERO

Minecraft:
    Please capitalize. xD

5. ReyDeLosCreepers

Minecraft:
    Could you tell me where the errors are

6. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you act like we will remember to do it for them.

7. ReyDeLosCreepers

Minecraft:
    i know, you probably won't show anyone new, but if someone does somehow manage to get to this thread, it could be of use to them

8. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy HERO

Minecraft:
    Uh, read it over and capitalize every first letter in a sentence. Important nouns should be capitalized, too.

9. ReyDeLosCreepers

Minecraft:
    HOLY CRAP SALTED LIKED MY POST!!!11!!!!!!11!

10. ReyDeLosCreepers

Minecraft:
    I fixed some capitalization, thanks for pointing that out!

11. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    No you link them to this thread when they first join.

12. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    kk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.