Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Late/end-game Builds (discontinued)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Gartato, Jan 19, 2016.

?

Is this helpful in the slightest?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    78.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I hope so

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  4. I really don't give a shit

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gartato

Gartato NIS' FILTHY DANK MEMER VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I started to make this as soon as I saw the HHU build thread since I didn't want 50 "guild-owned" build threads lol
    Basically what the title says! Suggest your own builds for the late-endgame and it'll either go on this post or will have a redirect to your post (should I somehow run out of text space).

Make sure you read the disclaimer and the notes!
    This is not intended to steal any builds. This was mainly created as a hub, and a thread that hopefully limits the amount of threads that are made for one specific build.
    Should you make a build, try to put it in a Spreadsheet via Excel or Google Sheets. This helps a lot, as it makes it less of an eyesore to scroll down and read the entire thing. I will be providing the template when I can, it's getting pretty late over here.

If you've already made a thread about your build, I will post a link that redirects people to your thread.

State your pros and cons. There is no perfect all-round build for everyone, so state the pros and cons so it caters to the right players. However, please only state cons if you've successfully tested it, or if it's extremely obvious.

Give credit where credit is due. I hope this speaks for itself.
    Tested: Build has been tested by someone (preferably more than one person). Works as intended.

Untested: Build is finished, but needs testing from at least one person.

Scrapped: Build is scrapped due to other reasoning.

Unfinished: Build is being worked on.

Theorycrafting: Build is a stray thought, hasn't been fully planned out yet.

Outdated: Has an outdated item that has been buffed/nerfed by the Dev Team.

Now onto the Class Builds!
    Created by @Gartato
    Level Min for full build: 94

Pros:
    + Amazing Spell Damage. Spin Attack can do 9,000 damage total!
    + Decent Mana Steal
    + All items are fairly easy to get. Nothing is legendary or higher because this set doesn't need that shit
    + Poison + Mana/Life Steal Combo

Cons:
    - Fairly fragile; 9.4k HP
    - No Health Regen
    - Your survival will heavily depend on RNG, as you have next to no elemental defense.
    - Quartzite Helmet MUST be at least average roll or higher.
    Mentioned by @Lesliep and @Dutch_Gh0st
    Original idea made by @Cloudaria

Only items planned are Cancer and Roulette. Roulette will hopefully negate the damage debuffs from Cancer, while still dealing massive poison damage and max attack speed. Accessories/Armor that give Dexterity will also be required.

Skill Points:
    100 Dex
    Rest undetermined
    Created by @Cloudaria
    Level Min for full build: 100

Trying this out on a level 38 assassin. Basically you're abusing the super fast attack speed. Go 100 dex, about 50 def and 50 agi. I don't have an updated item list so you're going to have to figure out armor yourselves for now unless listed. Go for thunder damage and fire damage when possible.
    Dagger: Black. This is your bread and butter. It doesn't seem too OP when you look at the base but there's so many buffs you can use that it's silly OP. You literally only need to hit mobs to get your precious mana back (and wow that's a lot of mana steal) and you're good. It's pretty good for chaining multihit once you work up your mana to usable levels. Ypu may not like the -soul points, but you can switch off whenever the sun starts to rise.
    Leggings: Hephaestus-Forged Greaves. You can wear Hive Armor with this build. Enjoy. But more seriously, this adds onto your mana steal and speed, with bonus health regen. It can really help in a pinch.
    Accessories: Once again, you're doing Jester Abuse. Go for Mana Steal now, the mana steal really just ties the whole thing together. Life Steal if it feels too squishy. Also, go for the thunder amulet.
    Pros:
    -you hit fast and hard
    -very good mana steal
    Cons:
    -Negative mana regen
    -Can feel very squishy at times

Created by @Broettinger (I also copy+pasta'd because I don't have time rn lol)
    Level Min for full set: 94 (99 with Mythic?)

Entire build is all about that move speed.

Armor: Aries (33%) Booster Plate (26%) Sagittarius (20%) and Wind Mimic (26%)

Accessories: Raging Wind x2 (16x2) Contrail (13 %) and Wynn ex d Air (10%)

Weapon: Return to Ether (26%) and a mythic that hasn't been found yet that can get you 91% move speed

Skill Build: 20 0 25 53 100 (you need 20 str for aries and 25 int for booster, i also put the rest of the skill points into def cause you aren't that tanky)

in total the build gives you 186% move speed w/o a mythic and with a mythic you get 251% (note these are max rolls not averages)

Pros:
    • you are faster than a white horse
    • you still have 9k hp
    • you have 140+ agi so your very hard to hit
    • you move super fast so you are harder to hit
    • very nice for loot chest runs
    Cons:
    • you have no health regen
    • you deal next to no damage (comparatively to what archer can dish out if you went damage)
    Created by @Hyprosis
    Click here to check it out!
    Skill Point Build:
    30 in Str, Dex, Intel, Agi
    48 in Def

Created by @Cloudaria
    Level Min for full set: 96? Dependent on Helmet/Leggings at the moment.

You're going to be hitting slow but hard as hell. Go 100 Str and 98 Def. Currently level 95 so no Taurus, rip.
    Spear: Alkatraz/Hive Infused Spear
    Alkatraz is your main. This is the thing with the current highest damage per hit, and it's all earth.
    Hive Infused is your secondary in case what you're fighting is heavily resistant or immune to Earth. I don't know what powders to put on this once they're out, but I may go for an all-around thing.
    Helmet: UNDETERMINED. If you have anything with good melee damage let me know. Maybe the one helmet that's like a veil and has "the power of a supervolcano" in the lore, forget the name. Maybe Rodoroc's Pride. If it has earth damage or strength use it. Make sure to look for a perfect str roll, you need it for Alkatraz.
    Chestplate: Taurus. This thing just gives you damage, damage, and more damage because you're already at Super Slow. Look for a perfect str roll - I have one with that, gives you 13. Perfect rolls are good in general. Due to the fact that Alkatraz is just insanely damaging, try and find perfect percents more than perfect flats.
    Leggings: UNDETERMINED. I currently have no idea. I've been using Caterpillar and it works pretty k. What I said for the helmet applies here. Effectively Humbark Moccasins.
    Boots: Humbark Moccasins/Undetermined. I lost mine. I really need suggestions here. Anyways, Humbarks just give good poison. It's generally a good idea to slap poison onto things. I'd prefer a replacement though, doesn't give str or damage. (hinthint: MAKE MORE DAMAGE BOOTS)
    Rings: Giant's Ring and Jester Ring. Giant's comes from a quest, if you didn't get it GG. Jester plays into what we're doing here.
    Bracelet: Jester Bracelet. Due to 2x jester, you get pretty good melee damage for accessories.
    Necklace: Dusty Amulet. Generally a good idea. I was doing a tank warrior, so I got Blazing Amulet instead. If someone wants to trade a Dusty Amulet for a Blazing Amulet, let me know.

Pros:
    -Hits really hard. Like really, really hard.
    -oh my god you hit hard
    -just you hit really really hard
    -that's the build, you hit hard
    -also somewhat good poison and the taurus abuse OP
    Cons:
    -You hit slow. Really slow.
    -Bit of a movement speed drawback.
    -Can easily be rekt by certain elements due to the insane minmaxing.

Created by @Ohyeah
    Level Min for full build: 94
    Created by @Lesliep
    Level Min for full build: 92
    Originally created by @JohnDSi . This build is generally cheaper, since it doesn't require Mythics and was made first two days before SkySez' thread. John's build is unfinished, however.
    Level Min for full build: 95

Ignore the attached files. I can't get rid of them because I can't open the "More Options" tab for some reason qq

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    Ninjamero, JohnDSi, Xykeal and 2 others like this.
  2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oooo some content that isn't owned by a guild.

Gogeta, Alexandress and jpmrocks like this.
  3. xBurrito

xBurrito Burrito for adoption. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You wanna those builds for yourself don't ya ;) I saw dat disclaimer :x

4. Enderman1234

Enderman1234 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Well, all my builds have been scrapped due to cancer not working how I thought, and exe helmet got nerfed to hell... But I'm kinda theory crafting a attack speed archer for fun. So far I have mummy's chest plate (if I can't find another chest plate with attack speed) and clock boots... Won't work most likely due to health being crap, just s thought

Actually, prob scrap mummy's wraps, too much health lost...

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  5. Broettinger

Broettinger Fast Mcquickens HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dumb build below
    Entire build is all about that move speed.

Armor: Aries (33%) Booster Plate (26%) Sagittarius (20%) and Wind Mimic (26%) (you can also replace the boots with a Almuj's Walker (33%) but obv you lose a ton of hp)

Accessories: Raging Wind x2 (16x2) Contrail (13 %) and Autotomizer (13%)

Weapon: Return to Ether (legendary) (26%) or Stratiformis (Mythic) (91%)
    Skill Build: 20 0 25 53 100 (you need 20 str for aries and 25 int for booster, i also put the rest of the skill points into def cause you aren't that tanky)

in total the build gives you 187% move speed w/o a mythic and with a mythic you get 258% (note these are max rolls not averages)

Pros:
    • you are faster than a white horse
    • you still have 9k hp
    • you have 140+ agi so your very hard to hit
    • you move super fast so you are harder to hit
    • very nice for loot chest runs
    Cons:
    • you have no health regen
    • you deal next to no damage (comparatively to what archer can dish out if you went damage)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    JohnDSi, Dodo, Joshi and 1 other person like this.
  6. Zeta

Zeta 2013 Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  7. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I have an air mage that can swap to water gear at any time :p It has Moonbeam, Gale's Freedom, Champion Leggings (Need better ones) and Mesosphere, with Whimsy as the weapon. The only essential accessory is Raging Wind.

(I have better gear for later but I'm level 91 so I still have to use heavenly wisp, can't even use whimsy yet)

8. Lesliep

Lesliep Lazy Wynn Mage

Minecraft:
    Untested assassin class idea, I thought of this a while ago but also saw it on a couple forum posts. Roulette+Taurus for a 10k left click (add cancer for a high attack speed) should be game breaking

9. Dutch_Gh0st

Dutch_Gh0st VIP VIP

Minecraft:
    Hehehe I posted it yesterday somewhere on the forums xD

idk about the boots.... stalagmites gives you +5 dex, so putting 100 in dex will give you 105 dex, so you can wear cancer... But i donnuw yet... :( Roulette also gives you +4 dex, but it seems like its not appearing on you total skillpoints???? So that is bugged now. imma finish this build soon!

10. Lesliep

Lesliep Lazy Wynn Mage

Minecraft:
    I believe he reason the roulette doesn't show up is because if you're not holding it, the evffect doesn't apply. So while you click the compass you're not holding the roulette and therefore don't get the dexterity to show

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  11. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm guessing you want a slow weapon but have other items which buff the attack speed so you do both lots of damage AND have a fast attack speed? I seem to remember something about a high level quest giving attack tier buffs.

12. Joshi

Joshi Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Thx I safe my Le to wait for someone who found the Mythic bow ... .-.

13. Broettinger

Broettinger Fast Mcquickens HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well your gonna be competing with me for when someone finds that bow ;D

Joshi likes this.
  14. Joshi

Joshi Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    .-. Well I guess you will win then .... got 55 le atm .-.

15. MajesticMaj

MajesticMaj 11 Mythics Found | 40,131 chests HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everyone is working so hard to get the best build when you can just use MAJic!!

16. Dutch_Gh0st

Dutch_Gh0st VIP VIP

Minecraft:
    Well, what I actually think is you need much melee dammage on assassin.... (melee dammage + dmmg of your weapon = the dammage from 1 click, right?)
    So, you need much melee dammage and much attackspeed. Roulette gives 1000% melee dammage, Taurus gives 1000 melee dammage, a total of 10K. Taurus gives -12 attackspeed, not good for an assassin... Sooo you add Cancer, wich gives +11 attackspeed, and you end up with -1 attackspeed. Roulette itself is a verry fast weapon, so even with -1 attackspeed you can hit fast. You might get some other gear with attackspeed so you can hit even faster, but yeah...

Also, i spoke to a Builder and told him this build, he said it is not gonna work, cuz it would be to 'OP'. So if anyone would test this and would confirm if it works or if it doesnt, would be great!!
    I believe this works, becouse assassin deals not much dammage right now with the spells......

17. Gartato

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Could you try to give a skill point setup that people can use?

Both of these have been added.

Added under theory crafting, with both of you credited for mentioning (maybe start planning out the set?)

18. Dutch_Gh0st

Dutch_Gh0st VIP VIP

Minecraft:
    100 dex
    80 strength
    19 agility

(you need some items that gives you +5 dex total so you can put on Cancer)

19. Gartato

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That was meant for Xavier but I guess this helps lol. Updated.

20. Enderman1234

Enderman1234 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Holy shit yeah this roulette mucks might be op, in par with pure build... And cheaper...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.