Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hhu Pure Mage Build

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Lesliep, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lesliep

Lesliep Lazy Wynn Mage

Minecraft:
    Got a like from salted! I guess that means I made a good build that's gonna get nerfed

This is my mage build that was BUILT (hue) around the Mythic wand known as the Pure. It focuses on using the insane spell damage % of the pure, combined with raw spell damage armor for high damage, low cost spells and decent hp.

2016-01-18_23.12.08.png
    This was the Third Eye helmet, which is mainly use for its intelligence and high spell damage. Of course, having some pretty sweet mana region on there doesn't hurt either ;) this is one of the pieces that supplies the pure's required raw spell. 2016-01-18_23.12.11.png
    This is another major supplier of raw spell power. Although I would have preferred if I didn't have to use dexterity, the 310 spell damage is worth it. Also, a nice bit of intelligence always helps. 2016-01-18_23.12.12.png
    This piece is a major issue. I haven't been able to find a single good spell damage leg, and I'm really trying to find one. Currently I'm using this as a super cheap place holder. I'm going to try to buy either the hive leggings or greaves of veneer as soon as possible. 2016-01-18_23.12.14.png
    Another major spell damage bonus. Although the -89/2 lifesteal DOES hurt, its mage. We have infinite heals anyways, especially with 75 intelligence :D Also, with this piece also giving high mana regen as a result you don't run out of mana. 2016-01-18_23.12.20.png 2016-01-18_23.12.19.png 2016-01-18_23.12.17.png
    These three pieces all together give a very solid 300 extra spell damage, which boosts the pure's damage even higher! Since you already don't melee with this built, the 40 melee damage isn't a loss. The 100 health is negligible. Although the xp and loot bonus negatives sting, the idea of this is an endgame build, and regardless you can simply take this off whenever farming/turning in a quest. 2016-01-18_23.12.15.png
    This was the second big issue. Currently I'm going to try to save up for a second jester ring, so that I can wear the set all the time. I know I rolled terribly on the detective's ring, and I plan on switching it out as quickly as possible. Either the leggings or this will be replaced with a Master voucher item. 2016-01-18_23.12.28.png
    This skill build, although looking supremely random, is somewhat on purpose. My original goal was to have a fire/water split, but that quickly became impossible if i planned on using the pure. As a result, this occurred! the 44 dexterity is to allow access to the Soul Signal and jester bracelet. The 30 agility is for the use of the Pure itself, a key component of the build. The 74 intelligence (75 to wear the third eye, then it gave 9 intelligence.) was needed to wear half the spell damage armor, along with using the pure and giving low cost spells and high heal power. All other points were dumped into defense, totaling 67, and are used in order to preserve your life total.

AAAAANNNNNNDDDDDD here it is! The key component of the build, and currently the most powerful Pure in existence :D (This is why i can't afford a better ring or pants). This will boost your damage up to extremely powerful heights, considering the numerous other abilities this build specializes in.

This build will deal about 8-10k damage per meteor on average, which costs 4 mana.
    Heal heals for about 3-4k for yourself, untested on allies, which costs 3 mana.
    Teleport deals around 2-3k, and costs 2 mana.
    Ice snake deals around 1-2k, and costs 2 mana.

All in all, this build focuses on halving your spell costs, while having plenty of mana regen (7/4) and mana steal (3/2), with a high level of damage, high heal power and medium defense.

As a result the only category in which you lack is melee damage, which is MORE than made up for by your meteor. Personally, I'd rate this build a 4/5 on damage, 5/5 on mobility, a 4/5 on healing, and a 4/5 on defense.

EDIT: don't use the greaves of veneer. Yes they give spell damage, but most of that is negated by the loss of water damage

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  2. __Pangaea__

__Pangaea__ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nice build lol. better than mine

3. Lesliep

Lesliep Lazy Wynn Mage

Minecraft:
    Also I'll totally take any tips about what to get for the ring/pants :D

4. Thumbsaretasty

Thumbsaretasty Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    This is a really nice build aaaand it gave me some ideas for my own thanks! :)

5. MarkedForDeath

MarkedForDeath Finder of Kronos' Lair

Minecraft:
    I have a level 8 ring giving +2 intelligence

kek

Slyarcticwolf likes this.
  6. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This build is bad.

oya likes this.
  7. Enderman1234

Enderman1234 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    How, this is build bad. You say this on every build ever. This will most likely be one of the highest damage dealing specs in the GAME

8. Snowing

Snowing Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Just curious, would a 19% spell damage aquarius be a decent replacement for the soul signal?

9. DerVillager

DerVillager Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I recommend to replace the detective's ring with reminder (lvl90+ rare ring with more +int)

10. Dawn

Dawn Left Wynncraft since December 2015.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you want tanky leggings (Fire) I suggest Greaves of the veneer

11. Lesliep

Lesliep Lazy Wynn Mage

Minecraft:
    It depends. You're cutting out 1-2000 damage, and only adding 100 damage plus 3-4 mana regen. So i guess it comes down to if you prefer that extra damage or extra mana.

Yeah, I think these will probably be a much better choice over all, however I'm still going to go look at the hive gear one more time.

12. Snowing

Snowing Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Reminder has the same potential intelligence range as detective ring, but it's tradeable (so more than one chance to get good ID's) and requires level 96. I have one with the maximum bonus of 8 intelligence, it's all it gives

Also a correction, it's unique

13. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    Just wondering, what are the total ids for everything?

14. Gartato

Gartato NIS' FILTHY DANK MEMER VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You are too.

15. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thats not what your mom said last night.

16. Enderman1234

Enderman1234 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I think this is why people don't want to merge with hypixel, or mini games. This is what we don't want in this community.

17. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    He was saying something to me, i had to response.

18. Literally Cancer

Literally Cancer dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think you could use leggings of desolation, I can't check if it gives minus raw spell damage as I'm not home at the moment but I know mine gives me +25% spell

19. vulplus

vulplus #ThugDuck

I think you should replace the jester necklace.... You'll get rid of that terrible set bonus. but man... This sure is better than my mage build! EDIT: really good build...

Pairjax likes this.
  20. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ill make you one later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.