Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Know Your Cites - Cinfras

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Odnod, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cinfras is a large and complex city and as such I thought it would be a good idea to make a guide for it.

Blue means a merchant
    Green means a bank
    Red means an Identifier
    Purple means other
    THE CITY OF CINFRAS

House 01 - -494 47 -4933 - This tiny one-story house is just on your right when you first enter Cinfras from the Light/Dark forest.

House 02 - -479 47 -4912 - This mysterious house has one accessible floor with a blood trail leading to the cellar. Through a tunnel in the cellar is what appears to be a buried mansion with large mushrooms growing inside. What this place is exactly is all up to speculation.

House 03 - -480 47 -4884 - This two-story house with one accessible is the residence of Gawrick and a part of the 'Fallen Delivery' questline.

House 04 - -452 47 -4850 - A large two-story house with an open balcony and a stall outside.

House 05 - -456 47 -4861 - Another large two-story house. This one has a pumpkin.

House 06 - Weapon Merchant - -450 47 -4897 - A two-story merchant's home. Here you can purchase the 'Pure Diorite' tier of weapons for level 69 for each class.

House 07 - Armor Merchant - -455 47 -4920 - A tall two-story building. Here you can buy the 'Plated Iron' tier of armor for levels 69-72. It appears as though a third floor was originally going to be implemented.

House 08 - Potion Merchant - -485 47 -4951 - The potion merchant sells useful potions from level 65 - 80 as well as the infamous potion of drunkness. The upper floor is inaccessible without use of spells.

House 09 - Cinfras Inn - -478 47 -4971 - The Cinfras Inn houses an impressive amount of rooms as well as Rohem. This location is a major plot point in the quest 'Murder Mystery.'

House 10 - -487 47 -4989 - This house is home to Jack, and is a place you visit during the quest 'Finding the Light.' The locked room can be accessed via parkour behind the house.

House 11 - -490 47 -5027 - A small one-story house with an attic and a stall outside.

House 12 - The Brass Key - -491 47 -5035 - A bar that houses the secret entrance to the Cinfras sewers visited in 'Murder Mystery.' This joint also features a spot that allows you to "leave Cinfras."

House 13 - -479 47 -5035 - A tiny one-room house with a ladder to the rooftops behind it.

House 14 - -465 47 -5026 - This house is what appears to be a hay storage, with an upper floor that houses "Cinfras' Busted Clock."

House 15 - Cinfras Bovine Church - -470 47 -4983 - It is in this house that we pray to Salted for more high-level quests. The upper floor is home to the Secret Bovine Library.

House 16 - Scroll Shop - -449 47 -4959 - The scroll merchant cannot be accessed until completion of 'Fallen Delivery.' A two story house in which you can purchase Cinfras Teleportation Scrolls.

House 17 - Item Identifier - -435 47 -4948 - Has 1 floor, a loft and an attic in which potatoes are stored. Here you can get your loot identified.

House 18 - -437 47 -4979 - A restaurant with outdoor seating, upper floor is inaccessible without spells.

House 19 - Apothecary - -437 47 -5001 - The two-floor residence of Sasha the Apothecary and a part of the quest 'Finding the Light.' To the left of the front door is the entrance to the basement.

House 20 - Arwins. Assassin for Hire - -439 47 -5019 - This two-floor house full of heads contains Arwins, an initially passive enemy who will become hostile if attacked. Does not appear to drop anything on death.

House 21 - -428 47 -5008 and -408 47 -4994 - A small one-story house but it shares the distinction of there being two. Perhaps one is a shed.

House 22 - Mr. Potato's House - -402 47 -4988 - Mr Potato's House is tiny and filled with pots.

House 23 - -412 47 -4977 - An unkempt and worn elevated house.

House 24 - The Bread Garden - -415 47 -4948 - A small bakery with living quarters upstairs.

House 25 - Cinfras Bank - -435 47 -4929 - The bank is pretty normal as far as banks go, but you can go all the way up in the tower in the back. It also features the one of two LE merchants in Gavel.

House 26 - -438 47 -4894 - A tall house with two floors and many windows.

House 27
    - -426 47 -4878 - A one-story house made up of a kitchen and a bedroom.

House 28 - -435 47 -4876 - A fairly large, decorated home.

House 29 - Ollie's Optometry - -438 47 -4852 - A two-story house that plays a role in the quest 'Finding the Light.'

Location 30 - King's Merchant - -442 47 -4878 - Here you can trade in the Royal Token of Gratitude awarded to you at the end of 'WynnExcavation Site D' for a powerful elemental pendant.

Location 31 - -497 47 -5039 - This is the entrance to the Cinfras sewer system. Just press the button and down you go!

Location 32 - I messed up here. Carry on...

Location 33 - Guild Hall - -333 47 -4939 - Pay the small fee of 5le and your soul and 3 Soul Points to start your own community Guild! Comes complete with a bank and a secret merchant hidden inside of a clock.

Location 34 - -390 46 -4919 - The Cinfras gardens are a calming place filled with trees and birds. Here you can talk to the the Gardener, a part of the quest 'Finding the Light.'

Location 35 - Item Buyers - -455 47 -4932 - Here you can sell your items, but make sure to id them before you do so!

Location ?? - ? ? ? - There is evidence of a hidden crypt underneath the Bovine Church, but an entrance has yet to be discovered.

[​IMG]

Edit: replaced all yellow and white text. Ty for feedback
    Edit 2: Added the map as well as some places of interest around the city.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  2. Dodo

Dodo Meme Machine VIP+

Minecraft:
    I don't know why, but I love this thread.

3. Minitinipower

Minitinipower just a guy

Minecraft:
    That yellow text tho.

4. Ziel

Ziel Drifting far away HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm using Light Theme, RIP my eyes...
    other than that thanks!

5. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Really sorry about the white text, I was making this in the dark theme and at one point realized that I was probably making white text. I will change it now.

6. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:
    There also is an le merchant in Rodoroc which doesn't appear on the map.

Another thing I'd like to see is a map of Cinfras, maybe taken by minimap, with house numbers labeled, which would greatly boost comprhension of the city.

And where is the Bovemist church? Their building is right in the middle of the city.

XavierEXE likes this.
  7. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Change this, there's an LE merchant in Rodoroc.

8. vulplus

vulplus #ThugDuck

Ohhhhhh.... Somebody pls make a map of all of this xD

9. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you, fixed.

Good idea! I will try and implement one by the end of the day.

The Cinfras Bovine Church is house 15 under the second section

10. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This thread is now as complete as I had originally conceptualized. Ty for the ideas and I will continue to update as new things are discovered.

11. Noobgalaxies

Noobgalaxies Make sure you eat plenty of fruit!

One question: What are the levels of the armor they sell at Cinfras?

12. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    69-72

13. Noobgalaxies

Noobgalaxies Make sure you eat plenty of fruit!

GODDAMMIT

...I need to buy a new chestplate for my level 68 tho... My current one is broken because it has a non english alphabet

14. Hiryu

Hiryu not so lazy artist VIP

Minecraft:
    I am also Light Theme, and my eyes aren't affected, wtf bro xD?

15. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That was day 1, this post is almost a month old. I immediately changed some obnoxious colors after some negative feedback....

16. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Post a reply with these 'obnoxious colors', I wanna see how it feels like

17. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It looked like this:

Place 01 - -XXX XX -XXXX - This is a pretty cool house right here

18. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Yellow text is okay, but that white text though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.