Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Weird Facts About Yourself!

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Hiryu, Dec 28, 2015.

?

Do you...

1. Hate taking showers, but staying in it for a long time

24 vote(s)
    43.6%
  2. Eat something delicious and after a few minutes, you tell your friend that you're hungry

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  3. Say something that you dislike, and after trying it, you become addicted to it

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  4. Eat raw noodles

5 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Eat ice

11 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KitKat

KitKat Not Candy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • I like black licorice and oatmeal raisin cookies, and I don't get why everyone hates on them.
    • I love peanut butter, but I think reduced fat peanut butter is the worst thing to ever be created.
    • I don't like meat other than chicken. I just don't like the taste. I don't really care that they're not healthy, I just think they're gross.

Riesenkalmar and le_mega_barbare like this.
  2. Labyrinth

Labyrinth all of my jokes are cries for help

okay fine
    im a moderately disabled person bound to a wheelchair from a big-ass car crash that nearly squished our car into a tuna sandwich
    but whats REALLY weird
    is that lack of clear eyesight is somehow inevitable in our family whether it be passed down or from something else
    • grandparents on my dad's side are long gone by now but they used to be colorblind
    • grandparents on my mom's side have farsighted issues
    • older cousins had an eye infection, something to do with dirty contact lenses
    • younger cousins have glasses too but i dont know why yet
    • big bro has extremely nearsighted problems
    • i had a raccoon attack a long time ago that left a scar on my right cheek and made my right eye bad
    also
    fuck the polls
    i love showers

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  3. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, It seems many people loves to Share things about themselves to others...I join! =D

1. In every game, I always fear that there will be a fucking spooky monster that comes out from nowhere and blabla from the ocean. (And other big spot of Water in the map and etc) I hate you fucking Eel in Super Mario 64 ;w;

2. I'm pretty much agile. And sometimes, I do really strange position and many things (Pls, I no do whacha think ;-;) with my arms and legs.

3. More Irl shit : Well, each time I see a cat, I can't stop myself when I see a cat to let out of my mouth a fucking weird/Kawaii noise before walking over the cat talking to him/her and trying to capture him/her and put it in my cave actually trying to pet it for about 10 minutes or more (If I eventually "know" this cat) Yes. I do like cats a LOT. No judge pls. I can give money to make you not judge me ;-;

4. I once introduced to one of my friends the legendary "Hatsune Miku" and her friends the Vocaloids. I did an horrible mistake and that's why I regret my whole life and existence. I know it's not tottaly a fact 'bout me, But idc, I'ma rebel Pro tip : Never introduce Hatsune miku to one of your friends. NEVER

5. IF I see a video with something that made me laugh, ('cause of a scream/Laugh of a person for example) Well, for some reason my body decides to replicate it some hours later while talking with a friend when we're playing LoL or whatever. I am not sane. Kill me, I'm not human.

6. I live in a family of Imps, literally. Just by doing 1.67-ish I'm already the tallest of my family. Also, I'm like, the only who doesn't need to wear Glasses or so and that I'm the only one to call my sister's cats "Blanche" (=White) and "Noire" (=Black) instead of their shitty name of "16V" and "16S". Don't judge my sister pls

7. When I was younger, (6-7 years old or so) my only and bigger sister, made me learn many curses. And as the little sweet kid I was, I said those little words to my teacher. Aaaaah...I think I should sell my sister and get another one.

8. If Someone bugs me or tries to fuck with me. I all the time, stare deeply into his eyes (With most of the time a "creepy" face as they call it) for a long time...Until I see their own souls....while eating their whole souls from inside of them, they know that what they have done, was a big and HUGE mistake. So much a big mistake that they directly say "Ok, I'ma sowwy ;-;" while walking backwards. And I simply reply with a little smile "Ok, have a nice day!". Yeah, I'm really weird. Thanks! =D

Welp, I guess that's the end of my list. Have fun reading the crap I just made! \o/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You're a monster for me.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    Betka.101 and Ascended Kitten like this.
  4. Labyrinth

Labyrinth all of my jokes are cries for help

totally miku

5. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    -I was force fed a raw snail when I was 1 (off the sidewalk)
    -I have had my forehead bitten by my sister
    -I get way too comfortable with either gender
    -I'm a cannibal

6. Mishapen Ladel

Mishapen Ladel Giving Criticism were its due.

Well, I cant think of much apart from my possible obsession with everything soviet. I've even gone as far as to learn (some) Russian.

Its weird because I live in a western country.
    I'm also anti-social and have trouble speaking to strangers (like ordering things from a restraunt or talking to someone for the first time.)

7. not bagged milk

not bagged milk bagged milk VIP+

Minecraft:
    Tu parle français? Moi aussi!

Also a couple MORE weird things that took forever to remember:
    • I always wanted to be a quantum physicist since I was like 3 years old.
    • I hate anything cheesy or milky unless it's pizza or hot chocolate (and ice cream/cake).
    • I have over 40 shiny pokemon.
    • My first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. for the NES.
    • I am horrible at making goals.
    • I talk a lot in real life.
    • I make bad puns... ;-;
    • All my points start with either 'I' or 'me'. Besides this one... I don't know what I'm trying to get at here...
    idk

8. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    - I've gone to five different schools over the years, one of wich burned down and another one closed due to a lack of students.
    - My brother taught me how to write, and I taught myself how to write words with the letters connected.
    - I learned to speak English just by watching videos on YT.
    - I belong to the 0.2% of humanity who can pronounce the Dutch G.
    - I also belong to the ~10% of people who learn Latin and Greek. Felix sum!
    - I used to start crying when there was lots of loud noise.
    - It's really difficult for me to think of weird facts about myself.

9. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, it's because I AM French ;-; But yeah, Bonjour! o/
    I know your feels.

not bagged milk likes this.
  10. Zxion_Stryker

Zxion_Stryker Grim-Reaper In Training

I'm 13, but I still enjoy reading about quantum physics.
    I am almost always thinking of ways to kill people.
    I'm scared of being praised about something I work hard on and will often perform badly just to not get praised.
    I can "Snap" and when I do you will want to be as far away from me possible.
    My friends for a three month period called me a vampire because of my complexion.
    I have been shock blind for an hour and have had a metal bar fall on my head.
    And I guess this isn't to weird but I have two or three passports depending on if you count European passports.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  11. TrashcanMan

TrashcanMan Hello I am here

I am absolutely terrified of dark places at nighttime but only in my house
    I literally cannot tan properly, I will tan and the tan will disappear in the course of the next two months
    Sometimes I cut myself and I don't know how or when ( I have a cut at the base of my left pinky right now and I have no idea how it got there)

12. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oatmeal raisin cookies are the best. Heck, most things with raisins in are the best.

I also do this! When people used to try to pick on me, I'd just give them a withering look. I'd stare them straight into their puny soul and made sure they knew what kind of beast they were about to unleash on themselves. They'd often back away, petrified. Those that didn't changed their choice when I began to approach them menacingly.

I actually took inspiration from the Endermen. Cool right?

le_mega_barbare and KitKat like this.
  13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yay! Friendo! *High fives*

Nepeta Leijon likes this.
  14. Ricochetti

Ricochetti Zirco CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got bit by a snapping turtle on a Monday!

15. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Buddy! *high fives*

16. Riesenkalmar

Riesenkalmar sfdhdfhsdgds VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are you sure? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. Hiryu

Hiryu not so lazy artist VIP

Minecraft:
    Bump, hai

#4 I used to imagine that I had friends which were blue ants during my youth, I feel embarressed up to this day...

#5 I peed my pants in my room one time, it was weird af

18. Icy

Icy Returning Player CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. I chomp on ice for fun.
    2. I pace all around the place when I eat.
    3. I get driven crazy when I hear styrofoam rubbing together.
    4. I cannot sit still for more than 5 minutes without shaking and sweating.
    5. I love bearz. (Nuf said on that)
    6. I play soccer.
    7. I play guitar.
    8. When I am not with my friends, playing soccer, or guitar, I am no lifing with you peeps.
    9. I actually like to read, if I am like allowed to move around.
    10. I am pretty much best friends with my cousins who lives in the neighborhood next to mine, she is pretty much me with long hair.
    11. I know it is not possible for eye colors to actually change, but mine change depending on what I wear because of light reflection on my pegiments (something like that) between Green, Grey, and Blue, my parents both say I have different eye colors, and so do my doctors.
    12. It takes me forever to fall asleep.
    13. I love animals in general, just not 30% of the humans.
    14. Like once every 10 minutes when I open my mouth to talk I will make a weird smacking noise on accident and when I do, I have to endure an endless amount of jokes or people just making the noise over and over.
    15. My favorite foods tie with Pizza, Steak, Icecream, Chipotle Burritos, and hot wings.
    (Kinda a weird variety but whatever)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  19. Betka.101

Betka.101 [Vet] I draw stuff, yeah boi VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Me too! :D That also happens to me with bruises. Like, why do I have 3 fresh bruises on my knees? I don't remember falling on them....

More facts:

I bite and eat parts of the skin on my lips.
    I love to crack my knucles and jaw.
    I am really sexually confused. I've got no idea who I'm attracted to. And the fact that I want to hug some guys and kiss some girls doesn't help...
    I have pretty dark thoughts and sometimes I think daily about suicide for like a month or so.
    Also, I tried to kill myself when I was 3 or 4...
    I didn't showered for 12 days now... Dry shampoo ftw xD (I know I'm a gross girl, deal with it).
    I played my first video games when I was 6 on Playstation 2.
    The only game I finished is Battlefield Bad Company 2.
    I love Pokemon and I even have a Nintendo DSi for 3 years now but until recently I've never played Pokemon. (Playing Pokemon White 2. Do you think a good party is Lucario (Riolu), Snivy (starter, evolved into Servine), Golduck (Psyduck), Growlithe (Arcanine), Braviary and Jolteon (from Eevee)?)
    I love sour things. That's why I love pickles (and pickle juice) and lemons. Sometimes I just eat lemons for fun. So good :3.
    I hate fish.
    I want to be a vegetarian but I love gummy bears from gelatine. (Any good ideas how to start being vegetarian? I'm 13 so no crazy stuff please.)
    I draw on my hands ALL.THE.TIME.
    I love art. Paintings, drawings, artist... <3
    I used to cry everyday but I'm hiding most of my feelings now (I was bullied for crying at school, even by a first grade teacher (elementary school).).
    I love the bubblegum flavor bubblemint.
    I have a( imaginary) demon. He's my friend. I call him Bloody. He loves that name. I think that, when I want to die or cut, he is trying to take control over my body and when he does so I don't feel like myself.
    I hate wearing shoes and socks at home. I love walking barefoot.

Well, that's all I can think of for now ;D.

20. Defunct Fighter

Defunct Fighter Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So Bush was your father?

Erm, the only weird thing I can think of is that my legs can bend outwards (Left leg to the left, right to the right) at about 180 degress, which I just found out isn't normal XD

CheesePrince13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.