Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ۩ Nether's Ascension || Official Tna Thread ۩ Recruiting Lvl.70+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Francis12qwasyx, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshi

Joshi Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In game username: JoshNii_Chan (old: x_XJoshiX_x ) ;P
    Your two highest classes (include levels): Archer (83) and Assasine (34)
    Previous guild affilliation(s): TNA xD
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: get kicked cause i didnt came online cause i wanted to wait for gavel
    How will you contribute to TNA: Maybe some le from Quests and 10 % xp until i am maxxed lvl then 100% you know my contribute from the past .... ;P
    Are you into nether pvp? Rate youself from 1 to 10 : last time i played it was some months ago ... so 2 ;p
    Are you into attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: in the past i nearly always did attacks D:
    Tell us about yourself: I am Josh german 15 years old and like Trees.
    Link your stats page: idk how that works D:

2. huge6446

huge6446 nether pvp guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes! Disregarding our outdated application format, you answered all the questions I wanted to ask!
    Accepted into Nether's Ascension!

As you already have me on skype, you only need to ask a recruiter (or higher) in order to be added in game.
    /Guild join TNA
    ^.^

0Patrick0 likes this.
  3. Joshi

Minecraft:
    I added you some hours ago ! xD and i focus on lvling ...

4. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nope

5. Joshi

Minecraft:
    Uh shit wrong person .. fun fact is i wrote this text in the friend request ... :[30.12.2015 17:16:50] *** Hello huge ^^ ( i am this stupid joshi from that great RPG server that just wanted to add you as friend on my new skype account cause i lost my old ;p btw i applicate to TNA again in forum cause i will be more active cause gavel is finally out ;p ) uhh this text is Long .-. Have fun to Read ;p *** oh god .-. i am scared now xDD

6. xAwp

xAwp Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game username: Cheech4
    Your two highest classes (include levels): 78 Mage and 48 Assasin
    Previous guild affilliation(s): I was in FUQ
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: I was inactive because gavel was taking so long to come out.
    How will you contribute to TNA: I am an active and helpful player. I show up to all territory battles and will help the guild in any way I can.
    Are you into nether pvp? Rate youself from 1 to 10: I don't do much nether PVP I would rat emyself about a 6.5
    Are you into attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: I am very skilled at attacking I would rate myself a 9.
    Tell us about yourself: I am in middle school and love to play Wynn! I am responsible and respectful and would be a great addition to the guild.
    Link your stats page: Idk how D:

7. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I will put your request on pending. This does not mean that you are accepted or not. Please stand by while we find out more info about you.

8. bidule995

bidule995 Terraformer

In game username: bidule995
    Your two highest classes (include levels): Warrior [76], and Mage [32]
    Previous guild affilliation(s): OBC
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: Inactive
    How will you contribute to TNA: I search a good guild.
    Are you into nether pvp? Rate youself from 1 to 10: 7.75
    Are you into attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 9.25
    Tell us about yourself: I love boobz, and Wynncraft. I'm one of the best french terraformers too... (Yeah cause i'm french). I'm a MapMaker and i know other MapMakers and Youtubers, like Dortos, or Bigre (Who have made The Dropper I & II and other...)
    Link your stats page: Website is actually offline, sorry <3

9. MikePants27

MikePants27 To hell with Political Correctness!

@Francis12qwasyx May I please have credit acknowledged for the signature I created?

Francis12qwasyx likes this.
  10. Shadeww

Shadeww Thrunda Bruda VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game username: EntangledShadow
    Your two highest classes (include levels): Warrior: 74 - Archer: 40
    Previous guild affilliation(s): MTs , TNA
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: I left MTs because they weren't active at that time...
    Honestly I left both guilds also because I had a laggy computer at the time and I was away for a couple weeks when I was in TNA so I felt like I wasn't going to be much of a use but since I got a new laptop I don't experience as much bad lag.
    How will you contribute to TNA: I'll be mostly on on weekends so I'll help with attacks when I'm on and will share 50% of my xp to the guild.
    Are you into nether pvp? Rate youself from 1 to 10: Yes, though I haven't done much recently. (7)
    Are you into attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: Since I got a new laptop, I'm more interested in attacking. (8)
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a boy who literally always plays minecraft and mostly active on skype...I like the concept of wynn and looking forward to playing more in a less laggier fashion (if that makes any sense).
    Link your stats page: - 62 hours played
    - 82,931 Mobs Killed
    - 44 Players Killed ;-; (I promise I'll start killing more from now on XD)
    Time Zone: GMT+7

<3

11. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game username: Glitchedslayer
    Your two highest classes (include levels): Mage (75) Assasain (91)
    Previous guild affilliation(s): VaL, HHU
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: In validus, IDK I just joined and I was kicked, when I join HHU, Val leader asked why I left and I told him I got kciked but he said there was no reason why I should of been kicked. In HHU, I pissed off the Co-leader a bit.
    How will you contribute to TNA: Im on almost every day for hours if not more and I can join attack whenever needed (Be best when I max my mage)
    Are you into nether pvp? Rate youself from 1 to 10: Yes 8 (altough havent done it since gavel)
    Are you into attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: Yes 9 (I would do solo attacks in my older guilds with mage since it was and probably still is the best for killing lots of trash mobs.)
    Tell us about yourself: Im 14, Freshman, and I do youtube as a hobby. Noramlly I would drift from series to series leading to getting a spread out subscriber base. Been playing wynncraft since the good old VIP Town days and Ive done a YT series ever since. ATM Wynncraft is all I do there and I wanna build a subscriber base out of wynn instead of drifting. Ive loved MMOs Since I was a kid and would play nice, and simple MMOs like wizard 101. When i heard about a minecraft MMO server, I checked it out and was happy that it wasnt like some kind of complicated learning curve MMO like WoW and Archage so I took a crack at it and loved it.
    Link your stats page: Its offline atm

12. Hajri

Hajri of Arabia HERO

Minecraft:
    wow alot of ppl are requesting to join c:

Dodo and Grigbar like this.
  13. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ye. you can also accept apps. After all, you are a honourable chief of TNA.

14. Hajri

Hajri of Arabia HERO

Minecraft:
    DO UR JOB AND ACCEPT THEM

Dodo and Grigbar like this.
  15. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hajri... It's your job as well. I may do these, but I expect you to do future applications on behalf of me.

16. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    demote her already

Hajri likes this.
  17. AndyReich

AndyReich Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    how did I get here? : D

18. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Greetings lapiz!
    I see you once again applying for the guild, hence I am unsure to accept or not.
    If you join, I want to see more progress in leveling up your classes, and of cource being more active. Take the daily bonus chest every day for instance, it helps you build a fortune.
    I will accept you into recruits. Do not expect to be promoted straight away.

Add brage.bang on skype (the one with wimpy diary profile picture :p)

Denied
    As I see, you fulfill most of my criterias in an application. You sure will make an okay addition to the guild soon. I first must notify you on not letting your confidence becoming the worst to yourself and the guild. I will give you a mere chance as a recruit for now. Do not throw it away ;)

Add brage.bang on skype in order to be added to our groups (the one with wimpy diary)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  19. AndyReich

AndyReich Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    awh Thank you :)

20. xAwp

xAwp Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    How long does it take to get word and my mage is level 80 now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.