Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quest Issue Tracker

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Ackro, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's a legitimate reason for this...are you really given a choice?

Ackro likes this.
  2. pastinthepast

pastinthepast Nothing here.

Minecraft:
    What do you mean?

3. The Demon Queen

The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Quest:purple and blue

What is your issue?:it doesnt allow me into the center island even with the helmet on

What does your quest book say?:enter the lake spire from under the lake

Where are you?:under the lake

What have you been doing previously?:continuously trying to go in with helmet on and helmet off

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

XavierEXE likes this.
  4. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    This issue has been fixed. Tomorrow it will be released.

5. The Demon Queen

The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    ok then thank you

6. swedishplayer12

swedishplayer12 Skilled Adventurer

Quest: Purple and Blue

What does your quest book say?: Enter the center spire from under the lake

Where are you?: in a under water cave

What have you been doing previously?: I talked to the guy in the house who wants me to go down in his basement to find his "magical cave" or somethin i went down and it says I cant enter the under water cave

XavierEXE likes this.
  7. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    This has been reported several times, and is fixed. It will be pushed today!

XavierEXE likes this.
  8. swedishplayer12

swedishplayer12 Skilled Adventurer

Okay thanks :D

9. personthegreat

personthegreat "soon" VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gg wynncraft I died in the quest the realm of light and ended up in Luscos gg wynncraft

10. Osington

Osington Travelling Warlock

Guild:
    This isn't exactly a bug that prevents the completion of a quest, but it does involve the quest with the orcs and the magic axe (can't for the life of me remember what it's called.)

If you go to the cave under the lake in Gavel Plains and complete the 'Move with the light' puzzle and go through the hidden door, you will be trapped in the door and your chat is spammed with 'null' as it won't teleport you through. This ceases to be a problem when this part of the quest is reached. I suggest having a message whenever the player attempts to enter this cave before doing the quest, preventing entry.

11. metahead

metahead Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Quest: The Qira Hive

What does your quest book say?: Collect 5 Water Catalysts

Where are you?: Stage 2 of the water area in the Hive, the mobs don't spawn at all.

What have you been doing previously?: The other areas

12. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Let's try and keep the submissions as BUGS and/or ISSUES with quests instead of how to DO the quests.

Alexandress and Ackro like this.
  13. personthegreat

personthegreat "soon" VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    XD, well most quests don't have a guide yet and the problem might be a bug/issue

CookedPelvis likes this.
  14. pastinthepast

pastinthepast Nothing here.

Minecraft:
    Any tips to find the ??? Quest? There is no clue in the Quest Book reffering to Its location.

15. bridgesboys

bridgesboys Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Quest: Purple and blue

What does your book say: Enter the center spire from under the lake

What were you doing previously: I walked under the ocean to the black part and when i get teleported it says magical powers assemble as you try and enter, making you unable to approach the cave

swedishplayer12 likes this.
  16. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:

pastinthepast and XavierEXE like this.
  17. Sunr1seWarrior

Sunr1seWarrior Warrior of the Sun. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Quest: Memory Paranoia

What does the quest book say: "Escape the flaming mansion through the back door"

Where are you?
    2015-12-23_21.02.52.png

What have you been doing previously: I died right after this part to fire (hehe) and once I did all the darn work and somehow remembered the steps to get back here, I'm stuck because while the picture above is what is showing, when I turn around to use the back door I see this:
    2015-12-23_21.02.57.png
    It won't teleport me to the burning version of the mansion. Basically it skips the vision of the man setting the place aflame.

18. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    are people allowed to /msg you it in game? or shout about it?

19. Crescent_Omega

Crescent_Omega Well-Known Adventurer

Quest: Potion Making

What is your issue?: The Health Potions. It asks for 3 tier 1 potions, but people will be confused on where to get them. The potions do not have a tier marker anymore but instead have a LEVEL marker. This quest is near Detlas so most will get a tier 2 potion from there becuase it is the first potion shown. The real tier 1 potion is located in Ragni OR on the Emerald Trail. This is somewhere where most people would neglect to look.

How to fix this: Change the quest books dialogue to say "LEVEL 1" potions instead of "TIER 1" OR you can change the Potions from just a health stat with the same item name to an ACTUAL tier 1 potion:

BEFORE:
    Health Potion
    5 HP (Approx)
    etc etc.

AFTER:
    Tier 1 Health Potion
    5 HP (Approx)
    etc etc.

This will likely stop some confusion that has been caused during the Gvael update.

Sorry that I could not follow all the criteria properly but I believe you will get the gist of what I am explaining.
    Suspended flowers also has an issue on where the Aerolia flower cave is. It states that you most likely passed there on your way but most people (Me included) go to the Time Valley from the West of Elkurn, not the South of Nivla forest. Please change the dialogue so that people are not mislead to go to the East of Time Valley instead of its North.
    The quest potion making also has another issue on that the whereabouts of the bat ears are not known until 3 levels later in the quest Maltic's well. Changing the dialogue to accommodate this would make the quest more understandable.

In Grave Digger quest, you can enter Sayleros' brothers tomb before the priest allows you to. You still have to get the rotten flesh none-the-less, but fixing this would make the quest a bit more polished.
    Last but not least, the quest Underwater makes you go to the Pigmen cave. The mobs are far too strong there and caused many people to die for their first time in Wynncraft (0 Soul points). This actually made people quit (Including a few of my friends). A good way to fix this is either making the Pigmen meat a more common drop, make the pigmen less of a threat, make the pigmen spawn rate MUCH lower or change the hardness level to Medium.

I could only really complete this quest at level 20 which is insane unless you have other players accompanying you.

Sorry for the spam fest of quest problems but some of these have been here for far too long to go unnoticed. Thankyou for reading this!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    CookedPelvis and Ackro like this.
  20. Synthetic Cancer

Synthetic Cancer Amorphous Blob VIP

Minecraft:
    Quest: Purple and Blue

What is your issue?: Even while wearing the Empowered Ancient Helmet, I cannot gain entrance to the spire in the middle of the lake.

What does your quest book say?: Enter the center spire from under the lake.

Where are you?: Under the lake it says, and attempting to enter the black teleporting door... But i keep getting teleported back out.

What have you been doing previously?: I've done the whole quest so far following things exactly how they're supposed to go.

Pictures:
    Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 9.52.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 9.54.20 PM.png

2015-12-23_21.53.58.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.