Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Fruma

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SPYROHAWK, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowClaw785

ShadowClaw785 Well-Known Adventurer

It said on the old website that mages learned their teleportation from the people of dern

field, SpadenadeZ1 and Percievel like this.
  2. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Well remember when we said after gavel it was gonna be den then nothing? Now we're saying fruma then darn then nothing. I don't think so. I am willing to bet we will learn yet ANOTHER province exists during our time in Fruma. Just like how we found Fruma in Gavel

3. Archmage

Archmage look left. you failed. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chronological order

4. DarkDemonDragon

DarkDemonDragon Sorta Veteran

Minecraft:
    Wait wait, how can you say that Villagers are from Furma? The Lore clearly says that humans inhabited Wynn for a good amount of time, the corruption hit, and then Villagers came from Gavel and saved Wynn.

5. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Presumably the caravan driver actually went into Fruma to pick you up.

6. Recku

Recku The lord of the ducks VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Starting a new class and found this:
    [​IMG]
    Look at dialog, Humans are from Fruma comfirmed.

7. DarkDemonDragon

Minecraft:
    Nose Test Results: Caravan Driver is a human

EspChar and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  8. shaharcoolmen

shaharcoolmen SHsuperCM

Guild:
    do the first quest from level 1.....
    this IS where the players came from....

9. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    I believe we have already confirmed that. I created a brand new Assassin class and took a look around...

10. 27thColt

27thColt Well-Known Adventurer

With Gavel out, people are already on the hypetrain to Dern and to Fruma. Kinda crazy. I assume one of these new regions would be provinces than Gavel/Wynn since it would be kinda crazy to have 4 huge provinces. I suspect Dern to be smaller than Gavel like around Wynn-size (or even smaller than Wynn). I feel Dern would be anywhere east of the ocean/Gavel (since that is where Enderman island was close to). I think that it would be kinda for levels 90 - 140 or so. Then Fruma could be West or South or Wynn making it available to levels 120 - 160.

11. Doco

Doco Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They are all places where the player has to cross the damn Atlantic Ocean to get to one another? Well here is my theory:

Villagers Belong to Gavel
    Players Belong to Fruma
    Inhabitants (?) belongs to Dern
    GUESS WHAT SPECIES ARE IN WYNN (ORIGINALLY)

NOBODY! jk, Nature. Players/Humans discovered Wynn and ever since the Villagers took over, Players came from Fruma.

Lotem and Ackro like this.
  12. DarkDemonDragon

Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure humans resided in Wynn originally. Where in the lore states otherwise?

13. Craic

Craic Yeet

Minecraft:
    Nicefind. I saw this in beta, and have some theories about it. Dern will strech from The canyon to past Troms, and Fruma will strech from behind Ragni to Olux, creating a practically perfect rectangle, OR Fruma is practically just a "Detlas or "Cinfras" of the four provinces, connecting them all and serving as a great hub/trade center.

14. Doco

Doco Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In the lore, "The humans own forts and Ragni and Troms were the strongest." The problem you see is, they never mentioned that humans were ever the residents. Humans migrated from Fruma to Wynn. In comparison to owning Wynn.

15. Killoli

Killoli looking for a girlfriend HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Similar to others, I found this "Fruma" province starting a new class. But I believe each province has it's own habitants like what @Doco said.
    But to guess..

MEDIUM EXPLANATION.
    Wynn is the basic hub province. Think of it, why is there a mix of players, villagers, and monsters?
    Dern is most likely where the monsters originate from, since from my findings, Dern is unknown but seemingly dark-like province.
    Gavel, Villagers nuff said.
    Fruma, is known from the information given to us, our land.

LITTLE EXPLAIN
    WYNN - ALL
    DERN - ANCIENT MONSTAS
    GAVEL - VILLAGERS
    FRUMA - HUMANS
    EDIT: Holy shite it feels like Skyrim all of the sudden.

Mr_Nufu likes this.
  16. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    Everyone originally suspected that Dern was near the abandoned mines. We believe that's where they were mining when they found Dern. The only reason Dern Beasts are on Dead Island is because the guy brought in the egg. And fruma would have to be to the west since that's where spawn valley/ Ragni outskirts is located
    Not bad, but we can't say for sure what is in Dern. The mobs are endermen, but so are the aincent said in WE quest D. Speaking of that, light + dark = corruption. We know Dern supposed to be a "dark place far off" and gavel is light and Wynn is corruption. Where does that leave fruma?

17. Killoli

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [WALL OF TEXT HERE]
    [Insert Gray Area for Wynn]
    But for Dern, if a zombie in Ragni were to go to Dern, wouldn't it become more powerful? See that's it. We're unsure of the properties of each province.
    Well for Fruma, let me ask you, why were we sent to Ragni? Were we sent to become soldiers, not adventurers? In my case, I would say something was in the veil in Fruma, something must had happen, that made us to go to Wynn than the motherland. It's possible another threat is beyond light, dark, or corruption. Were it legends of Bob? Begin cleansing the provinces? All of us had a purpose in order to leave Fruma.

(I'm using another game's logic here) (Called emarfraW)
    So in this game, there are about several races/factions, most human-like and some not. Let's start of with Tenno, Tenno is you, but the Tenno possess things called Warframes to bring order to the system. Tenno hold special powers beyond Warframes, but all the Warframes are lost in fragments and pieces.
    Then there are Grineer and Corpus. Grineer act as war-like and savage. Corpus act as traders beyond each other and high-tech.

Then here are the ancient races/factions. There are Orokin, who are the lost ancients who were mainly unknown. But soon in the modern part of the game, Orokin are awakening. But not so. They are possessing those who trespass, turning them into Corrupted.
    Then there's Sentients. This race/faction were made to destroy the Orokin, the corruption. This race was more unknown, and complex than the Orokin. When the first Grineer discovered them, they wished to use their power. But instead one of the original Sentient Leaders, killed most of the explorers and excavators. But what the Grineer found artifacts that seemed powerful, but never got to inspect them after the bloodshed. Soon, Hunhow had awaken the Sentient, and gaining a new Ally. This ally was known as Stalker. (Funny name, but serious theory time :3) He wished to kill off all Warframes, but Hunhow showed that Warframes are immortal, and are just plain metal puppets. And the Tenno are the true people he wish to sought destruction upon on.

See where I'm at here?
    Tenno, Players.
    Grineer, Mobs.
    Corpus, Villagers.
    Orokin, (obviously) Corruption.
    Sentient, the unknown.

I know I am taking it too far, but this game shows that when Dark and Light entwine, and creating Corruption, there must be something to stop it, maybe it's not us, but Sentients were also made to destroy all.
    (Sorry for taking it too far xD)
    But anyways, here's my little theory, hope this KINDA helps.

18. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:

Ok so you lost me when you started talking about a totally different completely unrelated game. But I did understand 2 points you were making. First, A zombie from Ragni is not Dark, It is corrupted. 2 very different things. Plus we are assuming Dern is Dark (A bit more assuming considering Grian called it a "Dark place far off") However, Light + Dark = Corruption. The Dimension for Wynn is Corruption. The Dimension for Gavel is Light. That would mean the Dimension of the third main province is Dark. If Dern itself is Dark, then its dimension must be something different. Fruma's dimension is unknown, so it could still be dark. But either way, there is a difference between Dark and Corrupted.

Second point is why you came to Wynn. Its simple. The king of Ragni has been hiring soldiers from Fruma to come and fight against the corruption in Wynn. Fruma would be our motherland, not Wynn.

19. Killoli

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    kk.
    I know Fruma is the mother land, not Wynn, in the thing I said, "made us go to Wynn than the motherland" (Sorry should've been more specific).

Here's the thing about the other game.
    So, lemme just skip to the point.
    The game had some faction of corruption of sort. But then someone or something created a faction to destroy the corruption. But then this new faction, after being way powerful, decided to go to destroy all other factions.
    And the reason I linked this with Wynncraft, is because the Fruma province, may have deep secrets, that made us to be soulful adventurers, like why we are immortal, maybe to destroy or conquer all factions..

I have many more links to this game and Wynn.. but then I would be making my own theory. I'm too lazy for that, I'm just a minor theorist.
    You can ignore the other game, no one listens to my theories anyway.. ;-;

20. Troll4ever31

Troll4ever31 Designed to be a moron.

If you started a new class when gavel got released, which would have been the wisest thing to do, you would have known that the caravan driver mentions that you're from fruma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.