Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Pre-gavel Warnings [please Read]

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Grian, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELenkeit

ELenkeit Travelled Adventurer

Yeah I couldn't identify my fierte and ingame it only does 1 damage to enemy's. I need this to be fixed as well

samuelp110 likes this.
  2. CSST_Abuse

CSST_Abuse NoshaReif VIP+

Minecraft:
    Umm I MIGHT have not read this and went into the server and did not identify my items... Well if there's anyway to get back to that room please inform me

3. MC_Master001010

MC_Master001010 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I accepted the texture pack but it kicks me every time i get to the class screen and the msg for when it kicks me is An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

4. _Zoee_

_Zoee_ Travelled Adventurer

5. Finn889

Finn889 Well-Known Adventurer

Are liquid emeralds not a thing anymore, because I can't find a place to convert them?

6. Gorax42

Gorax42 Veteran Zombie Lord HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    SAME I CANT USE MY ARMOR EITHER

7. HyperAcid

HyperAcid Travelled Adventurer

Hi guys,

SO when I logged on to wynncraft this morning, I was told to identify all my items so I did. When i went to take out my eb from my e chest i dropped it and couldn't get it back. Then, when I clicked on my armor, it suddenly got dropped out of my inventory. I don't have any armor, and therefore can't really play on the server. Does anyone know how to get items back

8. Potatoman2507

Potatoman2507 PotatoMaster

Minecraft:
    How i Lost armour: i joined i take armour of all falls off i try to pick up dosnt work i throw wepon to try to pick up armour because my inv was full then i can pick up wepon or armour:

Have no armour no wepon

How i lost my second wepon :warior charge: if you charge and get teleported like if you kill a boss you will be glitching in the ground! happened to me i threw my wepon by accident and it was underground and i could pick it up! please help me get my legendary smasher back!
    -Potato

9. Wurgli

Wurgli Travelled Adventurer

My problem was similar to all of yours

10. Wurgli

Wurgli Travelled Adventurer

there really needs to be some large update to address all of this

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  11. Pixelated0624

Pixelated0624 Forum Wanderer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Same here.
    Wynn has a strict no-refunds policy. Maybe it can soften down a bit if the item you lost was a one-time-per-class items (e.g. Champion's Armour) but it is a PAIN to regain the items via restarting your class.
    Look on the bright side. Gavel, especially after Cinfras, will have WAY better items then Wynn ever had. And if you need some armour to short-term fix this, either go to Ragni, and uh, "start from fresh" (welp not really) buy something or use another classes' items. I know it sounds a bit harsh? I really don't know, but uh, those are the only way to "regain".

Have a great day :)

Well, not really, it is just the lag that we can't cope with.
    But the developers and the rest of the content team did a FANTASTIC job. I didn't expect it to be this good. Over my expectations.
    I am pretty sure the issue will be noticed and soon will be fixed, do not worry m8.

12. HyperAcid

Thanks for your help dude. I am starting over with my hunter class, as I was only lvl 47 on my mage. Already lvl 20! Hunter = OP! Anyways, I am pretty sure the staff team will find a way to fix the item loss problem, and maybe even give the stuff back to us.

13. Terezi Pyrope

Terezi Pyrope gallowsCalibrator I Former CT I dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, Wynn has a strict NO REFUNDS policy. You won't get your items back.

14. HyperAcid

Whatever, I am fine without my items. Hunter is turning out well! Already lvl 25! Can't wait to venture out into the Gavel cities like Cinfras, Olux, and Gelibord.

15. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I looked at this too late, and when saw it Gavel was already out. Do I just have to live with it that 3 legendary armor was lost? I lost sodeta boots, Spectre, and the leggings that go with that set. Somehow my Millennium didn't disappear

16. Enoshade

Enoshade Balancer of Light and Dark

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You cant. It said that on the signs. You could go in with another class tho.

17. Davakiin2

Davakiin2 Demon Lord of Fire

This is honestly the worst update ever. All of my armor vanished, not on the ground, I had to spent almost all of my money finding something to wear, and when I did I disconnected and couldn't join because of the traffic. Horrible first day of the update.

18. salamaFIN

salamaFIN Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Grian the Witch ! Help Me Out! When MY stuff Wasn't identified and I clicked them all them was gone An They Was All LEGENDARY SO I WANT THEM BACK!!!!! I'm Vet Btw.. Bought It cos you.. :(

19. Emilee™

Emilee™ Very Adventurous Child

Guild:
    This has nothing to do with the post, but Im VIP but it doesn't say it on this and calls me 'VET' on wynn? One of my Christmas presents are getting VIP - VIP+ but idk if it's going to work.
    PLEASE HELP.

20. Terezi Pyrope

Terezi Pyrope gallowsCalibrator I Former CT I dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    VET simply means you bought VIP before an update a while ago. There is a command (i think its /vet) that will toggle it, and buying VIP+ will not change it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.