Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Thoughts On Gavel

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by AlphaBetaR, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaBetaR

AlphaBetaR AlphaBetaR

I think I can speak for most players when I say this Gavel update is amazing (to a certain extent). It's what the server has been lacking and it makes playing so much more enjoyable. It truly feels like an RPG now. It's absolutely amazing and the developers and builders have my sincerest commendations. Very well done!
    However.
    there are bugs. Game breaking bugs. Now this is to be expected, and I am not surprised at all. What is bothering me though is the lack of action being taken on fixing these or the lack of communication with the player base on how to avoid it, what to do, and what is being done. Now you can go and find a list of all the bugs on most of the gavel hate threads. I don't want to sound like that, I am pleased. But the most notable of bugs is the spawning in a flat world, possible dying, and subsequently getting stuck in a block, and then dying again to get back to the surface, during which you've most likely lost 2-6 soul points and possible even lost your items.
    I understand that developing something of this caliber is difficult for the staff, but this is not some light bug that can be pushed off to the side. This has been happening since the release of Gavel and is extremely frustrating to deal with. A simple temporary fix could even do, like not taking away soul points when the player dies from fall damage or teleporting players stuck in blocks to the surface. Honestly. it's not that difficult and is certainly better than letting players die from an idiotic, stupid bug like this. I am extremely disappointed in the developers for this and truly hope they fix this.

Rant over.

Thanks,
    Alpha

Nyam and PenguinJ2 like this.
  2. SoCool21

SoCool21 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    The developers couldn't test everything. Now that they know the bugs exist, they're probably working their asses off trying to fix it. Give them chance.

3. SuperTM

SuperTM Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    they should make it that you can't drop your inventory when you have 0 soul points till the bugs are fixed.

PenguinJ2 likes this.
  4. SoCool21

SoCool21 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    To be honest, I've never really liked the idea of soul points. You never really lose your items because of them (unless its a bug), you just have to wait a really long time to be safe and it gets quite boring doing that.

AlphaBetaR likes this.
  5. MrExzibit

MrExzibit Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I think its good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.