Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Awakening [awk]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Doco, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doco

Doco Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    THE AWAKENING
    In the bloodlines of battle, our warriors are the one of the friendliest, weirdest, and familiest (what?) Our guild stands out a lot that screams of our social with other people. PLEASE NO FAKE APPLICATIONS, JOKE APPLICATIONS OR OFFENDING APPLICATIONS!

The Code of Conduct:
    Rules: We aren't as strict as much guilds, but there needs to be rules in order to obtain orders so here they are, Swearing is allowed and tolerated, but none should be directed towards another or offends a person or else it'll be dealt with me and Auxiliary (Carrie). We are part of a friendly guild. YOU must be active with participation (If you have a reason of absence please fill out a Report of Absence or reply to an invitation of rejoining) If we feel that you are in our guild and not participating and only use this as a way of being in our guild we can and WILL remove such actions.
    Participation: If you don't stay active or participate enough, you will risk demotion of rank, or of being kicked out of the guild. PLEASE FILL OUT A FORM of absence to clarify the reasons.
    Attacks: We often perform guild attacks on claimed territories. If you don't wish to participate in these attacks it is quite alright, you just need to find some ways to participate (whether it is to donate emeralds you gain from activities or grind XP for the guild or even assist in gearing up our warriors with loot. Doing NOTHING will not be tolerated.

Contributing Experience: You're not required to set your /guild xp to 100%, but moderated donations of xp is appreciated. You should donate in any other way if you wish to keep it at 0.
    Contributing Emeralds: It is not needed for mass donations of emeralds, but the more the merrier and feel free to not donate until we run out of emeralds for defense (wink wink).
    Contributing Gear: Its only right to share and do charity work to our fellow Awoken people by sharing items you have (Armor, Weapons or even Emeralds) it is not required, but it is a great contribution.
    Level: You need to be at least 40+ levels in order to join.

Ranks
    Want to learn how to get PROMOTED? Here are the ranks and how they are achieved.

Recruit: You joined the guild! Congratulations!

Recruiter: You participated in a Guild Attack. Try to get people to apply (You're not allowed to invite people without our permissions)
    Helper: Completely custom rank in our systems. You have helped many new players with setting their new comforts in the guild will have a chance of getting this rank.
    Captain: You have a passion in guild attacking and attack frequently and contributed to the guild a lot. After obtaining this rank, you will be taught the defense protocols and how to properly guild attack.

Moderator: This rank is also a custom rank in this guild. You have passed an application to be a formal moderator who can watch the forums and monitor applications. (to Gain the Application you must be recommended from high ranked players in the guild to become a Modertor)
    Chief: You've been in the guild a very long time and have fulfilled your duties as a Captain and a Moderator accordingly. You are active, have recruited players, and contributed almost all you could have and have a passion of this guild. This rank is EXTREMELY HARD to get and only a few has been able to do so.

Co-Owner: You along side the Owner will manage the guild with the Owner to help him with guild errands. YOU run all activities like the Owner except he has four stars. To earn this rank. If the Owner kicks the Co-Owner or the Co-Owner earns the Owner Rank, the Longest Serving Chief will gain the Co-Owner Rank.

Owner: You manage this entire guild, you manage all activities that run inside this guild. To earn this rank... DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. If the owner has to leave Wynncraft because of issues the Co-Owner will gain access to the Owner's spot.

What we do...
    We are a guild that often do guild attacks, grinding together, party together, helping each other on quests, trading, we treat each other like family, we have a lot of fun and GAVEL HYPE!

APPLICATION:
    Parts marked with * are required.
    * IGN:
    Skype (You can private message me the name too):
    * Highest class with level:
    * How active can you be?:
    * Why join our guild?:

* How can you contribute to our guild?:

Absent Applications (Sent to @Doco or @Carrie )

*IGN:

*Reason of Absence:
    Period of Absence:

To know that you have been accepted or worse... you will receive a message privately to you.

Accepted: You have been accepted and join by /guild join Awk.
    Pending: We may be experiencing decision problems or not enough space in our guild so we will decide your application later.
    Denied: Your efforts of application may be less to non, don't be discouraged just put more effort in the application.
    Clarify: You may have missed important parts of the application or didn't put enough details of the application. You can explain after receiving this mark.

Accepted. Your effort of guild application is awesome and do /guild join Awk when you get on.

CURRENT STATS (WILL UPDATE):

Level: 28
    Rank #: 80
    Members: /33

DUE to guild glitches in our old guild, we created a new guild any members of the old guild that wants to join will gain free access to this guild and ranks WILL carry on to this guild. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Japan2, Carrie and England_F like this.
  2. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    * IGN:thedarksoul
    Skype (You can private message me the name too): no
    * Highest class with level: 75 mage
    * How active can you be?: very
    * Why join our guild?: so you wont attack my guild
    * How can you contribute to our guild?: by not attacking my guild.

Killerfish and i eat bees like this.
  3. Doco

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied. Sorry we don't accept people that are already in guilds. Don't be discouraged, you can always leave your guild to join ours. :D

Carrie, Japan2 and England_F like this.
  4. Japan2

Japan2 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    * IGN: Japan25
    Skype (You can private message me the name too): None
    * Highest class with level: 75 - Warrior
    * How active can you be?: I'm very active
    * Why join our guild?: I've heard it's awesome there
    * How can you contribute to our guild?: I can donate emeralds, XP, and help in wars

Carrie, England_F and Doco like this.
  5. Doco

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ACCEPTED! This application is awesome! Please do /guild join Awk when you can join. Most effort I have seen! :D

Carrie and Japan2 like this.
  6. Paladin A'renos

Paladin A'renos High Grand Master of the Ordo Malleus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "PLEASE NO FAKE APPLICATIONS, JOKE APPLICATIONS OR OFFENDING APPLICATIONS!" - DocoWhoven

You seem to Break your own Rules Doco, While you expect others do not place Fake or joke applications on your thread it seems ok for you to do it to others....
    [​IMG]

Here is a prime example of what awk members do in the spare time, make rules and expect others to follow them, while utterly disregarding what they do to others.
    I really do not see a point in your actions, are you really just going to continue making it easy for us. Its fine, But i strongly suggest that people reconsider joining here.
    [​IMG]

Again you do this... We at Ordo Malleus ask you to stop pestering our guilds with your pointless jokes, because if that does not happen, these will be forwarded to the mods and you can be handled by them, this is your last warning.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Drew1011 and ArchAngel_Diablo like this.
  7. Carrie

Carrie Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @X_Egoraptor_X It does not say anywhere in either guilds forum rules that fake applications are not allowed. This is the last time that I will reply to anything you say on any of our threads. You're causing a disruption and I would ask of you to stop. If this is continued then WE can ask a moderator to deal with you for causing more of a disruption.
    Thank you have a nice day.

8. Doco

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is merely a method to get your attention for your alliance. Please do not take it wrong, think of it as a free bumper for your thread. Ask @Kogut or look at the post before hand. Look at what your people are doing. Bashing us for NO APPARENT REASON. I believe this man is jealous of how dedicate of how we take back their lands! Please tell your alliance to stop this bull****.

9. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    it was a honest guild application... i dont see how its a bad post?

10. xkobyx

xkobyx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    is this the new cua?

11. Doco

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Basically, as the old guild glitched.

12. Carrie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you want to leave CuA or join back if you got kicked or you left we can add you and your rank will carry over.

13. Doco

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Koby left CuA.

14. xkobyx

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I went to HoL

15. Carrie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There were a few people who before, left I forgot who everyone was I thought you were one of them but I wasn't sure lol

16. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There has been an awakening.....have you felt it?

Killerfish and England_F like this.
  17. Doco

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, I feel the Force.

18. xkobyx

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I left. Everyone was becoming extremely inactive :/

19. Carrie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As soon as you and Coteyeft people started to just quit and wait on gavel. That's why we had our fresh start..next to the fact our guild got broken xD

20. xkobyx

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So is everything back to normal activeness now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.