Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[request] New Skin / Banner

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by lAngelofDarkness, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lAngelofDarkness

lAngelofDarkness Travelled Adventurer

Hello reader! My name is Chris, but on the internet I go by Angel of Darkness (for the most part). There is only one problem with that name, I look nothing like an angel of any variety (at least on minecraft). So I turn to you fellow community members for assistance for I have the creative mind of a lab rat without his brain. I seek someone with enough creativity to make a skin that fits my name. Your work will be acknowledged on my profile and greatly appreciated. If you are willing and able to take on this task all I ask is you leave a comment or privately message me any questions you might have. If you get bored after that and you still have some creative energy to spare I also despise the current banner I have as a cape, again credit will be given. Thank you and have a good day. :saltedhappy:

2. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll do it, but I have about 5 other requests so I might or might not be able to :I

3. lAngelofDarkness

lAngelofDarkness Travelled Adventurer

neato! Take your time, everything is better when it isn't rushed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.