Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Can I Run Fallout 4 With These Specs?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by FireclawAlex, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireclawAlex

FireclawAlex Archer

I am planning to get Fallout 4 for my laptop on either Christmas or my birthday. However, after seeing the minimum requirements I am a bit worried. The minimum requirements are Windows 7, 8, or 10, Intel Core i5-2300, NVIDIA GTX 550, 8GB RAM, and 30GB of free HDD space. I have Windows 8, Intel Core i3-3120m CPU, NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 740, 4GB Ram, and 30GB of free HDD Space. I have only 2 of the minimum requirements. I have seen videos of people playing it with the same specs that I have. Do they use something to make it work? Also, will it be able to run smoothly on my laptop? Thanks in advance!

2. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    I have no experience with pc specs, but I recommend going to canyourunit.com, that website knows all about it ;)

3. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    What they do is they turn their quality to very low. But no with those specs you cannot run Fallout 4 efficiently if what you have is lower than the minimum.

Mishapen Ladel and Chino like this.
  4. Mishapen Ladel

Mishapen Ladel Giving Criticism were its due.

For the might be able to run it on lowest settings, but if you did you had better expect frame rate drops when ever anything happens. I think there are a few mods which boost performance and graphics though I may be thinking of skyrim.

5. TheChickenSlayor

TheChickenSlayor Chicken God

IMO canyourunit.com is kinda trash... I've ran multiple games smoothly that it said I couldn't run even though I only met one requirement. But that's just my experience with it.

6. --

-- The world's most popular Minecraft server

You can run pretty much any game on lower than the listed minimum settings, but you'll have to turn basically every video setting down and you're still not guaranteed to get good performance.

7. PiplupPlays

PiplupPlays Well-Known Adventurer

Yes, but you will have to turn like every single setting down to even play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.