Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Alliance -= Ordo Malleus =-

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Paladin A'renos, Nov 6, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daraku

Daraku TornButWhole HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And yes we are working on the inactive part

2. Walrus_

Walrus_ Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Can I join this guild? I am MLG Lv21 archer.

3. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Weekly events are a bad thing. Events should be rare, and special. If you have too many, they will become bland.

roboblock93 likes this.
  4. Daraku

Daraku TornButWhole HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    how do u get a picture in ur signature?

\

5. Ha_Ha_Redstone

Ha_Ha_Redstone Pixel Prince VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Magic

ExtremeGamer78 likes this.
  6. ExtremeGamer78

ExtremeGamer78 Just a normal Dragon boy.. VIP+

Minecraft:
    With some Skill and Determination too

Ha_Ha_Redstone likes this.
  7. Daraku

Daraku TornButWhole HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no I don't understand

I keep trying to put in a stupid URL and the dang thing wont load
    ;-;

8. Ha_Ha_Redstone

Ha_Ha_Redstone Pixel Prince VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, here are the steps.

1. Find the image you want to use.
    2. Go to imgur.com.
    3. Upload the image to imgur, and once it shows up, hit the dropdown and copy the direct link.
    4. Click the little picture doodad next to the smiley thing on the bar that has the bold and italics and stuff on the Wynncraft forums.
    5. Paste the direct link into the box that pops up.

Have a blast.

9. Paladin A'renos

Paladin A'renos High Grand Master of the Ordo Malleus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Small Update
    [​IMG]

I updated the Guild areas page, please have a look and make sure you understand them. Furthermore these lands are under constant revision, meaning if your guild does not take them for a long period of time, they will be exchanged or taken over by other allies.

Other than that id like to personally congratulate this alliances members for working hard with me to create this. All guilds within this alliance have worked hard to reclaim Wynn territories and i am pleased to say that Ordo Malleus now controls an overwhelming amount of land within the Wynn province. In saying that i realize everyone's egos are probably sky rocketing, and i would like each and everyone one within this alliance to continue to be respective of all other guilds, of the community and especially please do not start these "flame wars" some people love to talk about. I myself understand when others will try to put you, your guild or the whole aspect of guilds down within the server. Do not lose faith in what you are doing, or what you have done. Lets continue this great family we have created and show this province the meaning of a real alliance.

With the guilds working now to their almost full potential, I will be initiating the second phase of my plan. This will include allowing for a small portion of each war guild, and a large portion of each community guild to engage directly with the wider community. Simple acts of kindness such as free items, help with quests, drop parties and even hosting larger events can prove to be effective in not only getting a reputation for your guild as helpful and beneficial, but will also change the communities attitude. I will admit now this will not happen over a few days. But with the creation of councils within each guild, the Community organisers will be able to create fun ways of interacting with the guild community and the wider community. If you need help with ideas, events and more contact PillowPet from Hol for tips, tricks and more. Single small events every 2 -3 days are very good to use, while major events can be done every 2 weeks to 1 month. I wish you all luck and hope to attend all and any up coming alliance events.

Lastly i want to thank all the guild leaders and all members, for their continual support, and hard work within the alliance. None of this would have been possible without you and i myself am proud of each and every person who helped out. A few notable members that i have seen include:

- @PillowPet for his exceptional planning and execution of the Royal Thanksgiving ball.
    - @Ambertje_ for her outstanding service in Kangronomicon as a War Commander taking on over 30 wars a day.
    - @Drew1011 For his Excellent work in leading Holders of Le guild to victory and claiming huge areas of territories from our enemies.
    - @coralialia for her constant flow of ideas and service as a Diplomat within both the guild of Hol and the OM alliance.
    - @Ha_Ha_Redstone for his continuos ability to keep HHU as a guild intact, helping his guild grow and constantly improve his members as much as he can.
    - @Rani from Sinners for not giving up to threats from other guilds and continuing to stay loyal to OM.
    - @Yamipanda for her wonderfull suggestions, ideas and excellent tips for the improvement of this alliance as a whole and voicing her full and truthful opinions in benefits of OM.

If you have any questions, queries etc please write them down below, otherwise that will be all for the Update :)

yotamdin, Linnyflower, qqcora and 7 others like this.
  10. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can throw about 15 item bombs at Christmas...

11. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    how do u know? i might :)

12. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do you have skype? I need to talk to someone from Hax.

13. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    [​IMG]

btw im done doing drop partys. use to do a lot of them like 5 months ago :P

14. Paladin A'renos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The GUILD TERRITORY list has been updated, please make sure to read and understand the areas for your guilds to capture and control to avoid any guild clashes/confrontations and arguements.

Thank you all

15. Sorceric

Sorceric reee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why the need for a change? btw Historical will attack ragni and battle tower after fuq's territory over there has been taken.

16. 3zPz

3zPz Historical Leader [UEZ] VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wait what.... Its oceans ATM XD

17. Sorceric

Sorceric reee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Allies, how are we meant to take the territories if other allies keep taking it ):

18. Paladin A'renos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hmmm what territories have been taken from you. Also you might try to look at the guild log as others might have taken them from you, and the allies took them back. If thats not the case, please notify them that those territories are yours, also send me screenshots of those attacks from the guild log when they take it. Lastly please make sure the areas you owned are your actual territories as the list has been recently updated when 3zPz notified us to change with EoE etc.

If there are any other questions or problems let me know. We are all still trying to figure out how to communicate properly with one another, please do not get angry or sad if there is a problem as we will try to resolve it for everyone to have a peaceful solution.

19. 3zPz

3zPz Historical Leader [UEZ] VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If any ally has a territory in our region, we are allowed to take it. For example if other OM guild's own the oceans we can take it from them.

You also don't have the updated list because it's a Google Docs.

20. Sorceric

Sorceric reee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    W8 so what territories are we meant to attack now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.