Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnakyOmnivore

SnakyOmnivore actually fan of DC comics CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name:_Rorschach__
    Location and Timezone: Long island, New York and EST
    Highest level and class: Lv 75 Warrior
    Previous guild affiliation(s): none.
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? I can help someone taking the territory if they want to do it.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? Because I need to join guild for first time ever, and I'm interesting about guilds war too. Also wants to meet new friend in this guild
    Tell us a bit about you: I joined Wynncraft last year, I quit few time from the server but my interests in gavel is rising slowly, and will never stop rising.

2. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Accepted and up for a short interview. Although the /guild invite command, we can still add you to our skype group chat.

3. SnakyOmnivore

SnakyOmnivore actually fan of DC comics CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay, I will be on a few sec

4. S3ok

S3ok Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: Sitriok
    Location and Timezone: gmt +1 (middle europe)
    Highest level and class: 75 (archer, mage and warior)
    Previous guild affiliation(s): WynncraftContentTeam (WCT), FurnaceEmpire (JFE), The Nethers Ascenscion (TNA)

What skills can you bring to Imperial?
    I can bring experience and knowladge of wynncraft also I like to help to other players. I can also engage in territory wars.

Why do you want to be an Imperial?
    I want to join becouse I want play wynncraft actively again, but without guild it isnt exactly it. Also to meet new people.
    And why imp? I've heared you have nice community and that is what I am looking for. A guild and people that is fun to with. And also because @Antra has convinced me to join.

Tell us a bit about you:
    I believe that majority of people here already know me. I'm an old member (over 2 years) of both play and forums, being builder over a year. I'm currentely trying to lvlup my Assasin. As you can see I've been in few guilds already. Two were inactive, so I left. And I was kicked out from one for 2 weeks of inactivity.. Yeah, that's about it. :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    Antra likes this.
  5. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    Lmao well, well. You're in no doubt. Already know about you. In-game invite command is still broken though. But Assham can add you on the Skype group.

Antra and S3ok like this.
  6. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    @Daelous is now to be called Dickaelous

7. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    Savage~

8. Fissure

Fissure I'll be fine .

NO NO NON NOONONNONON , WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY NON EXISTENCE REPUTATION

9. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    I gave you one ^^

Antra likes this.
  10. Zahr

Zahr You begrudgingly don the COMICAL HAT. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Why am I not getting alerts here... I am watching it tho lol

11. Tundra

Tundra Wynncraft Since 25th of October 2013 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: Lvl99Katarina (soon to be changed)
    Location and Timezone: GMT +2 Turkey Istanbul Timezone
    Highest level and class: Highest level is 68 halfway down Assassin
    Previous guild affiliation(s): Has been owner of The Sheep Kingdom made for fun with friends
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? I am a good leader I can lead my team members to victory and also a really talented assassini I am realy good at creating strategies no matter what.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? I have always wanted to be a well known assassin in Wyncraft and trained myself for 2 years for it and now I have a chance of joining one of the best guilds and porving myself to all my friends and help Imperial as much as I can.
    Tell us a bit about you: I am a tryhard assassin who is not afraid of wars and a really good strategy maker, I am also a great team palyer I never leave my teammates when they are in trouble. I have been playing for more than 2 years now, I waled 792,406 blocks and looted 1447 chests which means I love travelling and finding loot and acting like a pirate.

12. StevieChris

StevieChris Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: StevieChris
    Location and Timezone: EST (US East Coast)
    Highest level and class: Level 75 archer
    Previous guild affiliation(s): I originally was in KnV (KnightofValor) and currently still am unless this app is accepted.
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? I am a good fighter with a bow, I do pretty well in wars, and I'm not afraid to participate in them. I am a team player and love helping my friends out. I also follow directions well, and tend to be very loyal.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? I originally enjoyed KnV, though upon joining back into Wynn, the guild seemed very inactive. Imperial seems to have that same sense of community I want, and I have also met some people from Imp that I found to be very good, friendly people. (AscendedKitten and Yunogsai)
    Tell us a bit about you: I have been playing mc for nearly 4 years now. Though I am only in 7th grade I try to act mature for my age. I joined Wynn about 2 years ago (1 year, 11 mo, 13 days), and I have VIP+.
    I mainly use a level 75 archer and a level 54 assassin. I have walked about 1.4 million blocks in Wynn, and have looted 1k chests. I enjoy leveling up, hanging out with friends, and trying to sell gear. I have participated in war, and I would be excited to do so again. To whoever is reviewing my app, I thank you for your time and consideration, and wish you a nice day. Farewell.

13. amitay

amitay Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    hello me name of minecraft: mukolit
    Timezone: timezone 3h
    Highest level and class: 1 archer lvl 75 2 assassin 65
    Previous guild affiliation: TNA
    What skills can you bring to Imperial?: i am op for attack....
    Why do you want to be an Imperial?: i want join guild Because kick me for TNA
    Tell us a bit about you: hello me name amitay me have vip+ for wynncraft and im like play wynncraft and hypixel i am no youtube and i am so want join IMP

14. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    Due to guild bugs, @YunoFuckingGasai will be temporarily be acting regent for Imperial. Specially with in-game matters.

15. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ayo boi, I'm gonna be regent of the United Imperial Forces untill my main girl kv can get her ass back into the in game guild.
    If any of you boyz need anything just holla at me.

Ps. I don't speak like this.

Scotland likes this.
  16. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    YUNO CALM YOUR TITS DOWNNNN

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  17. Scotland

Scotland Scotland forever! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    holla

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  18. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yup.

-------------------------------------
    As the current acting regent of the United Imperial Forces I have some things to work out and I have to wait for kv to hand me over the background scans about you guys so we can decide about accepting you.
    Cor Nostrum Deae

19. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Greetings, as the current Regent of the United Imperial Forces I'm happy to declare that you two have passed the first part of acceptance ritual to the main Imperial guild. contact a chief in game for a short interview after which you'll get added to the main guild chat convo.
    I'm sorry to say we are having a bit of problems with our guild commands so for now you will only be Imperial in name and outside the game.
    as I already talked to you we decided to skip the interview part. welcome to Imperial!

Cor Nostrum Deae

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  20. AreoGames

AreoGames Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: AreoGames
    Location and Timezone: Oaxaca, Mexico, Central time zone
    Highest level and class: 47 Archer
    Previous guild affiliation(s): None
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? I trade horses, and thus have racked up a small amount ;p I like socializing with people and try to right any wrongs I see. I would angrily defend any guild members/friends but I can keep a cool head and gather information. XD
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? A few reasons; I'm bored, I need some friends, and I'd like to add a new flavor to my wynncraft life. Plus, I'd like to see some new things happen.
    Tell us a bit about you: I'm a teenager originally from Golden, Colorado, U.S.A and currently living in Oaxaca, Mexico. I speak several languages and enjoy playing minecraft. I've played for about 3 years, with various accounts. I am staff on a few other servers, am working on my own, but would still have time to play. I love to explore and my favorite wynncraft area would have to be the clay canons. (forget how to spell it) Hope to talk to you guys soon, and would be happy to join Imperial!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.