Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

My 5 Le Back

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Mighty_Pig, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mighty_Pig

Mighty_Pig Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Can i get my 5 LE back i have thusday a guild and it disepert and i dont have it back. and i dont have any money for a new guild all my money are in the guild and i dont have anything from my guild.

2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    No, there's a strict no-refund policy.

Also, typing like that won't help your case.

3. Mighty_Pig

Mighty_Pig Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I dont get it the server is bad its the server problem and i dont get anything back. why? itns not my fault its the owners fault.

4. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    Guilds are currently Broken and wynncraft has a strict no REFUND Policy

Its not the owner's fault (all hail salted) Its called a bug. And the reason where theres no a STRICT NO REFUND policy, mainly cause of abuse. So yeah not trying to be mean but you could of done a little bit of research on the guilds I mean, theres like 5 posts about the broken Guilds.

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  5. DarkSamus9000

DarkSamus9000 What do I put here? VIP+

Minecraft:
    The "no refund policy" I believe started a while back when players faked losing money. It's impossible to provide proof that you lost something, especially to a server admin. Players can just say they lost LE and get their "lost money" back and make infinite amounts of money that way.

Technically, no, it isn't your fault. The server bugged out and you lost your LE. Sadly we all have to deal with this. Someday I'm sure the bug will disappear.

EDIT: But it still isn't the owner's fault. He had no control over the bug. Computer bugs are like real bugs: they're small, they hide very well, and they take a long time to squash.

Submonsterine and Choo like this.
  6. Olebra

Olebra Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Some day soon... Hopefully

7. Taf

Taf Legendary Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    well its you that spent 5 les into your guild, not us, not salted, not grian, you did

Choo and captainganon like this.
  8. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mighty, some of the guild functions are broken at this time, and no one knows for certain if guilds that appear to have failed to be created are actually lost or not. We can only wait and see what happens. It is possible that your guild will show up later, it is also possible that it will not. No one knows for certain.

In the past, there were people who lied, and claimed to have lost things that they did not lose, so the owners of the game made a rule, "No refunds." That policy is strict. I have lost a Mythic weapon, due to a permission glitch on the servers, and that weapon is just gone. Many people have lost things due to glitches, including stacks of LE. There is nothing that can be done about it for now, and it may not be possible to correct for that in the future, either. I don't know. I'm not a programmer.

I'm sorry that your guild is currently glitched, as is everyone else, but it cannot be fixed, at this moment, as far as I know.

[PS: Can we call a moratorium on the bad spelling and typing comments, please?]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  9. Crue911

Crue911 where? VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think you should pay attention to spell check. It's very nice.

10. Choo

Choo Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I had just created my guild, no problem. Although, I had shouted about my creation and that I wanted random people to join in, then a mass of letters came to me requesting to be in my guild, I spent 2 shouts and time wasted because the join guild command was bugged.

There's other people at the same table as you, now don't be so selfish and ask for it back if you obviously know there are many more people who didn't get anything back for these kinds of situations.

11. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your guild creation probaly went smooth.
    You just need to wait a bit.

Choo likes this.
  12. Choo

Minecraft:
    Mine had to go through the same process.

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  13. xTragikz

xTragikz Whats a title? ;>

Don't worry, I'll just give you a small loan of 1 million dollars

kenan89 and Choo like this.
  14. Choo

Minecraft:
    About your edit, I highly agree. If a bug enters your home its not your fault. It's nobodies fault, Mighty_Pig is technically blaming is actions and the the whole server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.