Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Gavel Teasers {{feel Free To Add Onto This}}

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Roamyn, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roamyn

Roamyn Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Those who are lacking of knowledge on the subject of "Gavel" this is where one would find information on said topic, anyone--feel free to add onto this. As myself, still lack a lot of information. {{Please help me with the Gavel Teasers 1-12, as I have not been long enough to experience them--also the 9/7 wipe didn't help much.}}

Gavel Teaser #1- ? {{As far as we know, this is unknown. I have received information notifying me that this was permanently lost.}}

Gavel Teaser #2- ? {{As far as we know, this is unknown. I have received information notifying me that this was permanently lost.}}

Gavel Teaser #3- ? {{As far as we know, this is unknown. I have received information notifying me that this was permanently lost.}}

Gavel Teaser #4- ? {{As far as we know, this is unknown. I have received information notifying me that this was permanently lost.}}

Gavel Teaser #5- ? {{Help would be needed, thanks.}}

Gavel Teaser #6- ? {{Help would be needed, thanks.}}

Gavel Teaser #7- ? {{Help would be needed, thanks.}}

Gavel Teaser #8- ? {{Help would be needed, thanks.}}

Gavel Teaser #9- ? {{Help would be needed, thanks.}}

Gavel Teaser #10- ? {{Help would be needed, thanks.}}

Gavel Teaser #11- ? {{Help would be needed, thanks.}}

Gavel Teaser #12- ? {{Help would be needed, thanks.}}

Gavel Teaser #13- "Elements", in this thread, we have Salted, explaining some more new things about weapons this time. He explains that the powders will now be replaced {{ex- green I, green II, blue I, blue II, red I, and red II}} by elements, essentially what elements are is they work better with skills. For example earth coincides with strength, fire - defense, water - intelligence, air - agility, and thunder - dexterity. Of course these are all mixable, your character doesn't have to specialize in one element i.e. mage specializes in water yes, but you can have them customized as you wish. Also! The elements will have six stages now, so I am assuming: Water I, Water II, Water III, Water IV, Water V, and Water VI. But! I could be wrong. Salted then ends his post with his favourite weapon- the "Empire Builder".
    HYPERLINK: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/gavel-teaser-13.90551/

Gavel Teaser #14- "It's Good to Have Friends", this thread showed us a picture of Salted, featuring some weapons {{I.e. we see him featuring a 3D animation of one of the bows}} , along with new inventory tweaks but the more importantly there is a level 5 creature next to him called a "Nomad" who's name tag is in blue, which seemingly seems to be allied with Salted. They are fighting 2 level 15 zombies.
    HYPERLINK: https://forums.wynncraft.com/thread...ood-to-have-friends.93931/page-5#post-1036685

Gavel Teaser #15- N/A

~EXTRAS~
    *Grian
    made a thread called, "The Wisest Man in Gavel", it shows a villager inside of a tree, the villager's name is slightly obscured, so I am going to assume it says "Guardian of the Forest". The villager's name is in green so this will indeed be a Quest NPC. I do not know further information of said villager.
    *Gavel has been proven that it is approximately 33% larger then Wynn, it is an addition of 4000x2000 of map and content.
    *Upon walking around Nemract's docks one would find a 2x2 cube of quartz with a sign on the side, the sign reads "Quartz Inc. Delivery. Destination: Llevigar. Llevigar has been proven to be the first city you may see upon entering Gavel, Llevigar is also proven to be Nemract's poor sister city. Though, an interesting fact is once you unscramble Llevigar you get "Villager."
    *Also upon walking into Gavel you will see the plains, the first biome--the biome where Llevigar is located. Also another thing located in Llevigar is something called a "guild hall".
    *Soon when wondering around Gavel you will eventually find the swamps, in the swamps you will find a city named, "Olux". Olux is a large complex city.
    *"The Realms of Light". not much is known about this mysterious place but it is a complete opposite of the Nether, instead of imbuing people with rage it gives people a sort of...magical feeling.
    *In the new update for Gavel there will be a required(?) resource pack, in this resource pack it will add many custom things, such as custom music, 3D weapons, ect-
    *There is a hidden valley, called "Aldorei Valley". It seems to be made of elvish designs (then again I find the villager and elvish makings very relate-able to each other), the valley is said to inhabit mystical beings. We see the creation of this in one of Grian's time-lapse videos.

*It has been confirmed by Grian and other admins that there are no corrupted beings in Gavel, i.e. zombies, skeletons, ect. Most of the mobs in Gavel are more mythical by origin or made from Grian's mind-scape.
    *In Gavel there will be a 2 part quest displaying on how exactly the "Iron Golem" was created, of course I will not display the information, I will leave this to your own demises.
    *As you have probably noticed in the land of Wynn there are dozens of ruins, however in Gavel there are absolutely no ruins.
    *A small bit of information, there is a king named "Burton" in the land of Gavel, seen in Grian's Q/A video.
    *"There are monsters that don't exist in any other place like in Wynncraft you'll see things like zombies, skeletons-- ya know the generic things. Now in Gavel you'll see...monsters of my own creation. And they'll be quests to kinda explain what they are, for example, there's just a friendly chicken, or turkey, bird or whatever...um...and hes called a "Grook", "G-R-O-O-K", its just a Grook. And its just a bird but its..its original..its a bird of my own creation. Then, there is a monster called a "Flaris" (I may have gotten the spelling wrong...), now a Flaris is a, its used, we used a magma cube as the mob and the lore behind the Flaris is that they just love to keep warm. And whenever they're not inside a fiery mountain, they get scared and they start burning everything to keep warm. So there are some original monsters that have come into Gavel and it comes a lot more fantasy like." -@Grian in @MrSebbelionien's Weekly Wynn.

{{As I stated before, please add in the comments. No hate please.}}
    ~Pyromancer, Captain of Sinners, Merchant of the Ordo Malleus~

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  2. Fissure

Fissure I'll be fine .

MY EYES , I CANT SEE THEM .

WootInABoot and Craic like this.
  3. Roamyn

Minecraft:
    Can't see what..?

4. CBbros

CBbros the hash slaying shlasher HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your text is in a color that makes this thread hard to read consider making it a universal color of black.

5. Roamyn

Minecraft:
    Then how come I can read it just fine? I mean, I just simply typed.

What can I do to help with the struggle?

6. PillowPet

PillowPet Lovable Neighborhood Pillow CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In the forums there is light theme and dark theme. You are using light theme if the page is white, and vice versa. Now the words on your screen right now may seem black but in reality it is a "neutral" color. I am using dark theme, which means the page behind the text is black for me and the words appear white. So when you change the word color, instead of changing it to black, which seems normal to you, you are really making it hard for the dark themes users to see the text. So when trying to change back your text color press the "(None)", which is underneath the color choices, instead of Black.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    Drew1011, faragoo, Emmie and 2 others like this.
  7. Roamyn

Minecraft:
    Ohh. I see the problem now, some people are using a darker theme. Alright. I will revise this in the morning so it is light/dark theme friendly.

8. Salted

Salted Game Design & Wynncraft Founder Staff Member Admin GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Funny, I can't see my own eyes either.

Jor27, Trile, DSOddish and 20 others like this.
  9. Roamyn

Minecraft:
    Depends, are your eyes open or closed? Or are you looking at a reflective surface, or not? If not and your eyes are closed...well. You're doomed.

10. Ninjazzzzzz

Ninjazzzzzz Certified Sacrificer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well.. EYE know what you mean.
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I need to stop with these puns..

11. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Who wants to be a prick about the rules of Gavel and go straight to the highest level city we can go to with me?

12. Ninjazzzzzz

Ninjazzzzzz Certified Sacrificer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, to pass it you have to first MOOve through it
    Dammit I need to stop

13. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    No m8 just no. Just... no

14. Salted

Salted Game Design & Wynncraft Founder Staff Member Admin GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Good luck with that. Even after months, I still can't go from the entrance to the end of Gavel by foot even with invincibility. There's a good reason for that, you guys will see.

15. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A few "You shall not pass, without my key!" npcs, eh?

Now my curiosity is in high gear, and it's all your fault!

Twin Lotus likes this.
  16. kolleden

kolleden Bop Bop VIP+

Minecraft:
    OR! that the final boss is so op it insta kills you in even in creative if you even get close to it

17. rockso7

rockso7 arcanist enjoyer

Minecraft:
    Or they haven't finished it yet.
    BADUMTSSSSS
    Kill me now.

18. Lotem

Lotem Ex-Moral supporter in the official Wynncraft CTâ„¢ HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think I know what you are talking about.. ;)
    But... I practice on the build server to speed-run all the way to the last biome :D
    So I can do it ^_^

mizzkissy likes this.
  19. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You evil, evil cow.

20. Roamyn

Minecraft:
    Could someone help me with Teaser Trailers 1-7? I heard that 8-12 were videos and a photo (?). If so, I would be greatly thankful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.