Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Issue Connecting (connection Refused: No Further Information) Anyone Else Having This Issue?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by FelixTheJudge, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FelixTheJudge

FelixTheJudge Travelled Adventurer

The full error "java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:"

It only seems to happen when I run liteloader. This game is near impossible to play without a waypoint tracker/map to track quest locations and main cities and all that. Playing an MMO without a minimap is just near impossible in general and its just not fun to play without one.

Sometimes, I'm able to join with Zan's Minimap, and sometimes I'm not able to join. It just says the server is offline, and even the status checkers tates that the server is offline.

I'm just confused what is going on.

2. Fangiii

Fangiii Twinsies with Kurumiii | Fan of Gяιмм VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Funny, cause I memorized most of the villagers by heart. I know where to go when I'm lost at sea. I also use the map.
    That's just your opinion, I just enjoy as much as everyone else does! I think the best part is to explore, and when you get lost, yes it can get frustrating, but it's always nice to explore.

So in this case, just don't run liteloader.

Hedless_Horseman likes this.
  3. FelixTheJudge

My time to play this game is limited with my daytime schedule and such. I like to be able to conveniently quest my way around without having to have the F3 menu in my way just so I can track X, Y and Z location values.

Like maybe if there was a way to track a quest and have your compass point towards your quest objective/npc that would be nice but sadly such a feature doesn't exist.

Also sometimes liteloader works, and sometimes it doesn't. I dunno how come sometimes I can join and other times I can't. Like there's not a logical explanation that I can think of off the top of my head. I can connect to any other server just fine, it's only this one that I have hiccups on when trying to join.

4. green254

green254 Mediocre architect

what's probably happening here is that your internet is just running slowly due to the light loader and minecraft (my internet tends to cause this error while playing minecraft sometimes). I believe that report your getting is due to minecraft not registering your internet or something. Could be wrong but it should fix itself probably. Had someone else report this exact problem earlier today and theirs did

5. DJBorbo

DJBorbo Wannabe edgy memeboi HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Same.

6. FelixTheJudge

what gets me is that I can connect to other servers. I have 3 other servers on my list and they all show up when I use liteloader but when I try to connect to this one it doesn't happen, and it sometimes lets me in and sometimes doesn't. It doesn't have a continuity to its error.

7. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First, which Liteloader are you using, 1.7.10 (stable), or 1.8.X(beta)? If you are using anything other than 1.7.X (stable), go back to a stable 1.7.X version.
    Second, are you using Optifine? If you are, set your render distance to around 8 chunks or so, instead of anything farther. Liteloader isn't happy with overly far render distances.

I've run into the second issue, before, on my pc, and I've read something about the first one. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.