Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Account Data Tranfer - Question For Staff

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Blitzen_, Oct 5, 2015.

?

If it isn't possible, should it become possible?

1. Yes!

16.7%
  2. No!

66.7%
  3. Whats wrong with you?!

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitzen_

Blitzen_ Blitzen The Green Nosed Reindeer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was wondering if it is in anyway possible to have all my data transferred from my account to my alternate account? I sure hope it is, thanks for reading this thread. :saltedhappy:

2. Fissure

Fissure I'll be fine .

Nope , not possible and most likely never will be.

3. Blitzen_

Blitzen_ Blitzen The Green Nosed Reindeer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh well :/

4. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    Why do you need that?

5. Goati

Goati actually joeo HERO

Minecraft:
    pity ))))):

I wanna transfer all my data from my alt (Goati) to my youtube account (Goatii)

6. Redgodzilla

Redgodzilla The Elder CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Don't take this information to the bank. You are right to want an answer from a member of staff. However, I can give you my advice from my standpoint. I have a fairly good understanding of how the whole Buycraft system works.

In theory it would be possible to transfer VIP, or even all account data to another account. Your minecraft account isn't tied to your username, instead to a code. It might be possible to manually go into the Wynncraft server data banks and replace their data for you with another user's code. However I highly doubt they would do this for a number of reasons, here are just a few

- It would be quite difficult, if not immpossible. The team has better things to do.
    - It wouldn't be good for the server or Buycraft, think about it, people would just start transferring their data over to their friends account once they're done with it
    - It could be exploited, we all remember when selling VIP and GP for LE was a thing... and we all know how that worked out
    - They could (in theory) get into legal trouble. When you bought VIP/ anything from the store, you made a kind of agreement with he server, they give YOUR account a service in exchange for your money. Changing that deal could land them in trouble

There's probably more, but I just can't think of them at the moment.

No again, im not saying that it will NEVER happen, but for the reasons listed above, it's not going to happen anytime soon.

awemanrank100 and Fissure like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.