Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guardiancraft: Destiny Minecraft Server!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Procrast, Sep 20, 2015.

?

Should Destiny be implemented as a minecraft server?

1. Yes!

65 vote(s)
    82.3%
  2. No.

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. I honestly don't know.

11 vote(s)
    13.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hype hype hype!
    If you need any help, I'll throw myself at it with my little amount of applicable skills!

Procrast likes this.
  2. roboblock93

roboblock93 its a me CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wait, this project is gonna be a reality?

Procrast likes this.
  3. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    Once I hit it with my full body mass, get ready.

roboblock93 likes this.
  4. Procrast

Procrast Schmoovin' VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ya, if its even lifted off the ground xD
    Hang on, lemme go create a thread about recruitment

5. roboblock93

roboblock93 its a me CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Id love to help out with this, but idk where to start! Maybe writing? I dont know at all, maybe you could list some stuff?

Procrast likes this.
  6. Procrast

Procrast Schmoovin' VIP+

Minecraft:
    I just did. Check the original post, I've updated it with a list of job openings :D

roboblock93 likes this.
  7. PolarByzzzz

PolarByzzzz Travelled Adventurer

I would Love to be a part of this project if you have any space left! And if possible I can be one of the writers as I have no building skills what so ever.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
    Procrast likes this.
  8. Procrast

Procrast Schmoovin' VIP+

Minecraft:
    Dude, we've only just started recruiting, so there's plenty of space. Welcome aboard!

9. PolarByzzzz

Thanks! I need to do a bit of research in order to write but I know quite a bit since I have played the game before!

Procrast likes this.
  10. explosion2003

explosion2003 Newbie Adventurer

Hello, I would LOVE to be part of the making of this server. I honestly am bad at scripts and coding but great at building. So I would like to be a builder if you accept me in this project. Sounds like it would be a fun thing to do.... Helping build in a server!

Procrast likes this.
  11. Procrast

Procrast Schmoovin' VIP+

Minecraft:
    Awesome! Welcome aboard!

12. PolarByzzzz

If I may ask, how many people are you thinking of adding into this project and how soon can we start?

Procrast likes this.
  13. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We're currently laying out the foundation in ms paint.

One of the people are working with an owner of a server to get GuardianCraft merged with them so we can build it.

PolarByzzzz and Procrast like this.
  14. Procrast

Procrast Schmoovin' VIP+

Minecraft:
    GuardianCraft:
    Behind the development
    Weapons: How will they work?
    Besides a ghost/Destinx, & a sparrow to ride on, weapons will be the most important tool you will ever carry. In the world of Destiny, Weapons and armour are numerous, and most are found as relics from the past, dropped by those who claimed them in the first place.
    In GuardianCraft, Weapons can be found in nearly any situation, but armour is in 5 tiers per class (More about that below!) every gun & blade will have a custom 3D texture model. The total amount of weapons available at launch is unknown at the moment, but more could be added in the future.
    There are, of course, different type guns & blades ingame - autorifles, scout rifles, pulse rifles, rocket launchers, revolvers, etc - so these need to be taken into account. In your hotbar, you will be given 3 spaces for weaponry; primary, special & heavy (anyone who's played Destiny knows what I'm talking about) that will take up the first 3 slots of the hotbar. Among the spaces of the hotbar will be a ghost, a few free spaces & at the end will be the mission log, map & optional content - such as giving you the option to leave a mission, turn effects on & off, a shop for donators, and a few more that I'll end up thinking about later.
    Anyways, moving on with the weapons. All guns and other items will be sorted into common, uncommon, rare, legendary & exotic, then sorted even further by the firing type. So if you tried to place a rocket launcher in the first slot, it won't allow it. Instead, it'll just go to its normal slot (if there's nothing already in it) and text will show saying this is for (primary) or something rather.
    Swords and melee weapons themselves are rare, so you'll only find them at a higher level.

Armour: How will they work?
    Considering there's only so many combinations you can do with armour in minecraft, armour won't be found in pieces; rather, in tiers.
    With every significant amount of levels increased, you'll earn a new set of armour. Armour sets can be customizable in colour by finding or purchasing a colour change. This way, you can set a piece of armour in a certain colour. You could even make a rainbow set!
    All armour will be 3D textured. When you first start on the server, you'll get the tier 1 armour. Donators will instantly have access to different colour changes - that way they can be seen immediately as a contributor of this server.
    There are 5 tiers of armour - with every ten levels, you get a new armour set. The final set will become accessible when you complete endgame. Oh, I almost forgot:
    With every class comes different armour! If you were thinking all guardians share the same tiers of armour, then you would be wrong. If you're a warlock, all tiers share trenchcoats. If you're a hunter, every one has a cloak. And if you're a Titan, you wear a war cape. Its that simple.
    If you have any more questions regarding these topics, don't be afraid to ask me about it :D
    Up next: Trading & selling!

PolarByzzzz likes this.
  15. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh btw, @Toxicdrule I'm currently working on a tower layout in MS Paint.

My first attempt used paintnet so I'm trying MSPaint, my last picture layout was made in mspaint so...

Procrast likes this.
  16. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    One problem is you mention warlords... well....... Hypixels housing thing has 10 TERRABYTES deticaded to it 10! for a housing thing! so im guessing warlords has at least 1. Most servers can't afford to spend that much memory on one game.

Procrast likes this.
  17. Procrast

Procrast Schmoovin' VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hopefully we can make some collaborations.

18. Lapsy

Lapsy Everything I say is serious, don't question that.

Guild:
    This is stuff I always say I'd do, but I never follow up. Bassicly, if you can get this to work, DO IT! I'd love to help with some creative ideas and stuff like that, if you need anything. Hit me up if you need anything, but good luck!

Procrast likes this.
  19. Procrast

Procrast Schmoovin' VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you're willing to help out, I can add you to the group PM - and the skype group, as soon as I've made it.

20. supahsam10

supahsam10 Well-Known Adventurer

By the way my ign is PolarByzz. My name before that was supahsam10. I'm currently trying to make a small spaceship on a creative world. If it looks ok I'll put a pic of it up on this forum, if not..... I'll keep trying xD

PolarByzzzz, blankman and Procrast like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.