1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Remember to vote for us on Planet Minecraft.

Lore/Story Legends Reborn (WynnCraft RP) RE-ADDED

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Doctor_HAAAX, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item

Item Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Item spun around, her wicked eyes scanning her surroundings. Her narrow muzzle pointed forth, skin peeling back into a loud snarl. Her prey was hiding amongst her. Item flicked her whiskers and sniffed the air. "Human?!" item picked up her hind legs and crept beneath the tall grass, "Human, come out."

The human did, a girl with blonde hair, goggles and a scared look on her face. A sheep poked its head out from the grass, trying to see what the human was looking at it. Item gasped, "Tainted h-" "Tainted hearts." the human cut off. "You- you Aryestannian?!" Asked Item, approaching the human and sniffed her. "Yes, I'm Aradia. We have the same necklaces, that's how I knew. How'd you get here?"
    "Long ways, come from snow from home. Home attack by humans. Master leave side for food, master die in snow. Was alone for long, long time. Friends are wolves, become member of pack. Pack showed me Wynn. New home. I'm Item." Item said.
    "Yeah, pretty much the same here, too. I miss it."
    "You tainted?"
    Aradia knelt down to stroke the animal's four ears, "I am tainted."
    Item nuzzled against Aradia, Merry gave item a jealous look. "I wear mask, hide taint. We stick together, there not many of us."
    Aradia nodded. Item looked away at the rolling fields of grass, "Try on mask." Said Item and stretched her neck out, "Take off. Have no hands." Aradia took off the mask and it shaped into a round oval. The mage put it on her face, it took shape. Item took in a deep breath, "Mask take shape of wearer. My face tainted. We all tainted, that's why human kill us- did not want taint in Wynn." Item sat on her haunches. Aradia gave the animal its mask back. "Okay, We're going to Detlas." Said Aradia and the odd group followed the mage through the fields.

2. Selvut283

Selvut283 Critic Bunny

Minecraft:
    <NOTICE: To prevent a deluge of unnecessary side-plots and distractions, we've decided to stop accepting character submissions. The lineup we have(including a few characters in the back that haven't been revealed yet) is the lineup we're keeping.>

3. Doctor_HAAAX

Doctor_HAAAX \(O[_]O)/ REACH FOR THE SKY \(O[_]O)/ VIP GM

Minecraft:
    (On it, Selvut. Hang in there.)

Nagyr and Syla left the city of New Detlas to seek a new refuge. They saw a six legged wolf and an elf along the way, but they decided to keep moving. Both of them had their belongings with them, as if they were going to train again.
    "Where exactly are we going?"
    The archmage said:
    "Wherever the world takes us, Syla. With any luck, we'll find somewhere to stay."
    They continued to walk, until they came across a pool near Nivla Woods. (The following is not on the map) The pool's surface shined and sparkled in the sunlight. The rushing of water from the nearby river could be heard. Beautiful flowers and tall trees were abundant. Birds chirped loudly. Small animals pranced around, doing their own thing. Zombies were burning in the sunlight. This was the right place.

Nagyr put down his pack, and took out one of Syla's knives, a bucket, and a basket. He set off to find some food and water. Syla began to build a small tent using some wool and a few wooden poles. After putting sheets in the tent, she set up a small campfire. When everything was done, the archer waited patiently for her mate to return.

A few hours later, Nagyr returned to the camp they set up. He had apples in his basket, a bucket filled with fresh water, and a dead rabbit (sorry Kit) dangling in his hand.
    "Sorry I took so long."
    "Oh, it's fine. Put the apples and the bucket over there. I'll take the rabbits."
    The archmage handed over the rabbit to his mate, and set down the basket, as well as the bucket of water. He took off his robes, where it was present that he was wearing a black T-shirt and black pants. He climbed on top of a tall tree, and said:
    "I'll keep watch in case anyone tries to hunt us down. In the meantime, keep yourself warm."
    They continued to do their own jobs until night.

(Now to Kit, Andr, and Apollo)
    Kit broke out of the daze. His daggers were thrown across the room. The Lust was cornering him.
    "Let's see if you can take in some arrows!"
    He activated his bow charm. It transformed into his bow. He picked a few arrows, drew back, and fired. The arrows simply went through the figure. Lust managed to strangle Kit, and pin him to the ground. Andr watched in horror, as she tried to take out her sword.
    "Miss Andr, you must make haste now. Kit won't be able to attack Lust!"
    "I'm trying! This handle is so heavy!"
    Suddenly, the sword came out. The princess took the sword, and turned it into a scythe, her favorite weapon. She closed in, and struck Lust. Lust let go of Kit, and the anthro rabbit got up.
    "Andr, I think only you can destroy Lust!"
    Andr simply slashed at Lust. The figure continued to back off, as if scared. Eventually, the princess cornered it. However, Lust had some tricks under its sleeves. It transformed into Kit, and pinned Andr down. The figure laid on the princess, as if trying to get back in. Andr screamed, and tried her best to make sure Lust wouldn't go in. She took her sword, and beheaded the figure. Lust was defeated.
    "Is it over?"
    Apollo checked. The figure was not in the room's presence.
    "We're done here. Lust is no more."

4. IgbarVonSquid

IgbarVonSquid The squiderator Staff Member Moderator VIP

Minecraft:
    "How dare you! Have at thee, I sa-" the man never finished his statement as a bolt went through his face. His body joined many others lying on the deck of the small ship. Standing over the corpses was none other than Drak and Lily with grins upon their faces that seemed to never go away.

"Man, ships these days! They never check for stowaways! One of these days, the unwanted passengers might just come to the deck and murder the whole crew! Could you imagine would sort of tragedy that'd be?" Drak said with a hint of sarcasm. Lily just giggled at his antics. Drak bent down and began looting the corpses.

"He he he... I've always wanted to wear a one of these hats!" he said as he took the captain's head-wear. Lily took an eye-patch from the bodies and put that on.

"Captain! We better set sail! There be ships to blunder upon the high seas. Treasure won't loot itself! Arg!" Lily said, trying her best to keep from breaking out into laughter.

"Ye be right first mate Lily! Set sail for that direction over there! Arg!" he replied pointing away from land.

"Right away cap'n!" they began to head for the steering wheel of the ship, and then they both realized something.

"So... do you know how to actually pilot a ship?" Lily asked.

"Well, no... but that doesn't mean we can't figure it out!"

5. Liam4089

Liam4089 Is a great assassin and dueler VIP

Minecraft:
    Ahh, ok. We'll my character is in Dern at the moment. . .

6. Doctor_HAAAX

Minecraft:
    (Have you ever read a book about pirates... women and children aren't allowed on board...)
    But hey, pirates always break the rules!

7. Liam4089

Liam4089 Is a great assassin and dueler VIP

Minecraft:
    So does that mean my character isn't in?

8. Doctor_HAAAX

Minecraft:
    No, you already posted, so you're technically in.

9. Doctor_HAAAX

Minecraft:
    (small part, because I'm thinking of trying something soon)

As night fell, Syla was getting tired. She finished eating, drank some of the water, took off her armor and clothes, got inside the tent, and laid in the sheets she set up. It was warm and cozy. The archer smiled, as she tried to sleep. It had been a while since Nagyr had returned, so she tried to message him.
    "Nagyr, you can stop watching now. I'll be waiting for you in bed."
    The archmage heard the message, and yawned. It really was time to go to sleep. He jumped off the tree, took off his clothes, and snuggled next to where Syla laid. Just as he was about to sleep, the archer embraced him warm and tight. Nagyr blushed a little, and sighed. He turned around, and let his chest rub against Syla's smooth body. They smiled, arms around each other, and dozed off.

The following morning, the archer woke up early. She looked at Nagyr, who was still sleeping merrily. Syla hugged him, and stayed with him in bed until he woke up. As the archmage woke up, he said:
    "Good morning, Syla. Thanks for making me feel comfortable last night."
    She rubbed her face against his.
    "That's what mates do. Come on, let's get up."
    They put on their clothes, got their gear, and set out.

(status report on Aeon will be available soon)

10. Selvut283

Selvut283 Critic Bunny

Minecraft:
    "*koff* Ugh...Well I was no help whatsoever..." Kit was still lightheaded, blushing profusely on the floor. Both of his companions rushed over. "A-are you alright?!" "Any severe injuries that you can tell?" "N-no...a slap and a shot at choking me, not really going to do much except knock the wind out of me...and make me a bit dizzy..." The Golem gave him a quick examination. "His throat is somewhat sensitive, and he will be light-headed for a while yet. Other than that, there does not appear to be any further damage, bar his dignity." "Wait, what do you mean about his dignity?" "It is as I thought, it was in fact raw sexual lust we were faced with. Its attacks appear to cause extreme...excitement, shall we say? He feels violated, and it would be plausible to guess that his libido will be much fiercer than normal. However, this should be only temporary. The empathic charms you're wearing, has the feeling not been carried yet?" "Hn...oh? It broke..." She held up the charm, the opaque gray gem having cracked. "I hadn't noticed that. Shame to lose such a valuable item; I would guess that the release of energy that forced Lust out from you will have overloaded the charm?" "Well, I guess so? I'm not really an expert in this sort of thing, so I wouldn't know."

Andr, looking at the boy, noticed the hard blush and obvious embarrassment shown on his face. "I...C-can we just go back to the castle already? I don't wanna stay here anymore..." "Have you a way out, either of you?" Kit reached into his pack and pulled out the teal jewel. It glowed with power. "The Teleport Gem should be charged up enough to get us all back to Dern. Have you two got everything?" "I brought nothing with me." "I've got the sword, yeah. Mind if I keep it?" "You can keep it, yeah...let's just get back before something ELSE gets pissed off at us here." He extended his arm to Andr, who held onto Apollo. With a thought, they appeared back in the bedroom of Dern's Princess.

"Ah, good to be home. I need to shower all this dust off, really..." "I will keep check on Kit, Ms. Andr. You do not mind my staying here for a time, do you?" She turned around from the doorway, smiling slightly. "It's fine. Do you need to sleep or anything?" "Not necessary." "Alright. Be back in a few minutes." Thinking a moment, she looked back towards Kit, who had already crawled under the covers. "Make sure he's okay, please..." "That is what I had already intended to do. A reminder was not needed." A quick chuckle, and she was out the door and into the hallway, scanning the doors for the washroom.

11. 123qwe496

123qwe496 The Ancient Warrior VIP

Minecraft:
    Siris soon arrived at the jungle village. He decided to visit his uncle Wortho before going to Neesak. His uncle was a vile old man but he was still one of the only members of his family. As he started to walk up the bridge the guard golem decided to push Siris off the bridge and into the water. Siris got out of the water cursing. Golems we're useless. He was sure that the villagers and his uncle wouldn't mind 1 missing golem. Siris stabbed his spear into the golem. Quickly instead of pulling it out, he swung his spear upwards with as much force as he could. The golem flew out of sight. As it was coming down, Siris muttered a quick spell and a small explosion propelled the golem a bit higher in the air. This time when it fell, Siris stabbed the golem through the head for good measure. He tossed the golems body aside and began to climb. As he reached the village he noticed that there weren't as many villagers as there we're the first time he visited. Ignoring that Siris simply walked further into the village. His uncle liked to live isolated and far from others. Siris walked another 5 minutes before finding his uncles house. As he approached his house, he noticed the door was stained with a bit of blood. Siris cursed as he rushed inside his uncles house.

12. Doctor_HAAAX

Minecraft:
    Aeon cried as he was slowly being take away from his parents. He was kicked by one of the villagers to shut him up. They got on a caravan, and left for the Forbidden Academy, Nagyr's old school.

Suddenly, the child woke up. He was in a small room, next to other rooms filled with strange and powerful children his age. A dormitory monitor came by the spirit reincarnation's room, and unlocked the door.
    "They're calling for you in the Experimentation Chamber. Get up."
    The child obeyed, and got up. He did not know where to go, and clumsily ran into the wall. The monitor sighed, and carried Aeon on his back, taking him to the chamber.

As they finally arrived at the door of the strange room, human scientists walked up to the monitor.
    "Is this Subject #109?"
    "Yes. You requested a modification for combat upgrades?"
    "Right you are. Come in."
    The monitor placed the child on the bench, and left the chamber. The other scientists went into another room, where thy could see what was going on.
    "Subject #109 is present. Start scans."
    A machine arched from the ceiling, and scanned the child. Aeon sat there, depressed.
    Scanning complete. Subject's power level is Spirit grade.
    The scientists were surprised.
    "A child having Spirit-grade power? Odd. Test for origin."
    A needle protruded from the machine and stabbed Aeon. The pain struck him, but he was still too depressed.
    Subject's blood type is S+. Subject's father is a spirit in a human form. Subject's mother is a human.
    "No wonder. Prepare for modifications. Inoculate with extra sensory hormones."
    Another machine whirred by. It protruded a needle, which stabbed Aeon. The child yelled out in pain, as his brain was going through changes. When Aeon opened his eyes, they were light gray.
    "Hormones inoculated. Process second modification.
    Another chemical was injected into his body. He suddenly was able to turn invisible at will.
    "Mimetic skin complete. Now inserting intellect.
    A wire from the machine snapped to the child's head. It began to synchronize a ton of information into his head.
    "And that's done. Now, to change his age."
    A final machine picked up Aeon, shoved him into a room, and began to change his age. The child screamed, as he went through 18 years in the matter of 30 seconds. When he came out, Aeon fell to the floor, no longer a child. He was now an adult. The scientists watched in surprise.
    "Excellent! Our subject is now extremely smart, and has the physical capabilities of an adult! Now, to make sure he doesn't step out of line..."
    A machine from the roof carried a mind control helmet. Just as it was about to be placed onto his head, Aeon snapped. He took the helmet, and smashed it to the floor.
    "HAVE YOU NOT DONE ANYTHING MORE WORSE? TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY MOTHER AND FATHER, NOW TRYING TO USE ME AS A WEAPON?"
    He grabbed a pair of knives, and sent them flying towards the scientists. They fled the chamber, leaving Aeon by himself. He used the opportunity and managed to escape the academy.

13. Doctor_HAAAX

Minecraft:
    As he left the gates of the academy, Aeon crossed the mountains and made it to Ragni. He got on top of a mountain, and saw the townspeople, getting along with their lives, nothing too out of the ordinary. The assassin sighed, and said:
    "They seem to be happy. I wish I could see my parents again."
    Suddenly, he saw a girl get thrown out of a villager's house. The girl was offering prostitution.
    "Get out of here, slut! Go back to where you should be!"
    The girl sat on the curb and cried. She did not want to be a prostitute. Her master was making her do it to make money for him. She dried her tears, and walked towards the next house. Aeon could not believe it. He ran down the mountain, and jumped right in front of the girl. She was startled.
    "... Can I offer you any services, sir?"
    The assassin stared into the green, innocent eyes of the girl. She was slender, and her hair was long and pink.
    "... No, it's just... Why are you out here in the streets? It's getting cold out."
    The girl thought for a moment, and began to cry. Aeon tried to calm her down.
    "You don't have to answer!"
    "No, it's just that... I don't have any family, and if I don't make any money here, my master tortures me."
    The assassin shook her head. This was not the way a girl should be treated.
    "What's your name?"
    "It's Naomi."
    "Naomi, I've seen what you do for a living, and it doesn't seem right. Come with me, and I'll try to help you."
    The girl was shocked.
    "R-Really?"
    "Yes. I'm leaving for Nivla Woods right now."
    Naomi smiled, and followed her new friend to Nivla Woods.
    (Yay, Aeon gets a friend)

14. Doctor_HAAAX

Minecraft:
    Nagyr went hunting again, as usual. Syla stayed at camp, and looked around for anything interesting. The archer decided to take a walk around the woods. She took her bow, put on her loaded quiver, and set off.

The archmage collected some water from the pond. The noise of the nearby river rushing made him feel relaxed.
    We're going to be here for a long time... and there'll always be so much resources. Good thing other people haven't taken over yet.
    He grabbed his knife, and slew a rabbit. The archmage took out the knife, and said a small verse of how sorry he was in a different language, which seemed to be spirit language. Nagyr picked a few apples from a nearby tree, threw them in his basket, and decided to take a bath in the pond, before he went back.

Syla continued to walk around the vast woods. Birds were chirping, and animals came from all over. Rabbits hopped in the grass. Birds flew from above the trees. A few cubs were following their mother to find prey. It was a great place to be. The archer smiled, and continued to walk. Suddenly, a strange flower came into view. Its scarlet petals were shaped like hearts. Syla picked the flower carefully, and smelled it. It was very fragrant, and it smelled rather good. However, the fragrance wasn't the only thing that made the flower unique. The archer found herself suddenly thinking dirty thoughts, and acting rather lusty. She held her forehead.
    Why am I suddenly desperate for pleasure and some time with Nagyr? What's with this flower?
    She decided to head back, for things were getting too strange.

After a few minutes, Nagyr got out of the pool. He dried himself off in the sun, and put on his clothes. He picked up his items, and made it to the camp. Syla was standing there, clutching her forehead. The archmage ran up to her, and asked:
    "Uh... Syla? Are you okay?"
    The archer opened her eyes, and was about to say something, but she clutched her mouth.
    "Syla, what's going on?"
    She could not hold it in anymore, and passed out.

Syla woke up and saw herself in a limbo. Nagyr was not present.
    "H-Hello? Anyone there?"
    There was no answer. She seemed to be alone. Suddenly, a figure appeared out of nowhere. It was Lust.
    "You are the one who smelled the flower of Lust."
    The archer turned around, and saw the figure, who happened to look like her.
    "Because you smelled it, you are now in my posession, after Andr."
    Lust then began to combine herself with Syla's soul. The archer screamed and cried, as the white limbo suddenly was turning black.

"Syla, wake up! You're worrying me right now!"
    The archer found herself in the tent. Nagyr was trying to wake her up. She then spoke.
    "Nagyr..."
    "Yes?"
    "Come a bit closer..."
    "...Ok?"
    "closer..."
    He inched closer to Syla. Suddenly, he saw her smirk, as she grabbed his arm and pinned him to the floor.
    "Syla! What are you doing?"
    "Doing what I love to do... Nagyr."
    With that, she tore off his clothes, and forced him into the sheets. The archer was more vicious than usual. The archmage tried to get up, but soon felt himself stop trying to break free. It was no use, so he gave up.
    "Syla, please, treat yourself with care."
    With that, he closed his eyes, smiling.

The archmage woke up. He was blushing, as he was not expecting that to happen. Nagyr turned around, and saw Syla, also blushing and sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, he could see a figure leaving her body.
    "This vessel is too weak for my standards! I must find another!"
    Lust flew out of the tent, in search of a new woman to capture. The archmage was worried, and then laid down next to the archer.
    I hope she doesn't find out what happened... god, why am I always going through this? Well, it certainly was fun to do that again with her... but suddenly having another child will be tough.
    With that, Nagyr went to sleep, and tried not to think too hard.

@Selvut283 need me to write for Andr?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  15. Videogameguy128

Videogameguy128 [Ar/63]

Minecraft:
    "Mom?" I asked. "Yes, dear?" she said. "Mom, what's happening outside?" "A war is going on, please, go back down to the basement, i'll serve you lunch in a second..." "Alright, mom." I clumsily went down the steps to the cold basement. I heard something bust in the house a bit later, and then some screaming. a huge monster left the house when I came back up, and my mom was sitting there, doing nothing.
    "Mom? Wake up, silly!" ... "Mom?" "Wake up! Wake...UP!" ... "No, no, NOOOOO!!!"

"AH!" I said as I woke up. I suddenly realized it was all just a dream, but It had actually probably happened... Then I saw a figure in front of me. "Phew, I was worried you would never wake up! You're a cute little bunny-human hybrid?
    I quickly put my hood up, hiding my ears. "Who are you and what do you want?" I said as I took out my bow. "Aah! Sorry, I saw you up here sleeping and thought I would say hello... anyways, my name is Scy... Sorry for interrupting your little nap... but can I help you with anything while you're adventuring?

"No, I work alone." I say in return. "Oh... can I atleast follow you? I have no place to go... PLEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEEE?"
    "Fine. You can follow me around, just try not to get captured or anything." I said
    "YAAAAAY!" The girl says. "Ugh..." I mutter under my breath as the girl follows me.

<Is meeting another character alright?>

16. Doctor_HAAAX

Minecraft:
    It's ok.

17. Videogameguy128

Videogameguy128 [Ar/63]

Minecraft:
    Sorry for replying to an old post.

It's from the Legend of Korra
    :3

18. IgbarVonSquid

IgbarVonSquid The squiderator Staff Member Moderator VIP

Minecraft:
    "The good news is this is a tropical island with tons of fruits and probably treasure! The bad news we're probably not leaving any time soon." Drak said. He was wet and covered and sand. Lily was behind him with an unamused look on her face. "Also, I managed to save the rum! So, I guess it's not all bad that I crashed our ship into the island!"

"Drak, if you I didn't like you so much, right now, I'd be slapping that pretty face of yours." she replied with as much seriousness as she could muster.

"Bbbbbuuuttt you wouldn't attack the man with the last rum bottle, would you?" he said, trying to get out of this unscathed. It had the opposite effect however, and Lily suddenly looked very mad.

"I said I wouldn't slap your face..." she began. "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T KICK YOUR ASS!" she hollered. Drak began to run into the dense unmarked jungle, Lily chasing after. He tripped in a vine, and fell the ground. Lily jumped on top of him and started to relentlessly attack him. He stayed quiet and took it like a man.

"YOU'RE A REAL IDIOT SOMETIMES, YOU KNOW THAT!?"

"SHIPS ARE REALLY HARD TO CO- wait. Hold on." he said, actually stopping Lily from punching him in the face again.

"What is it?"

"My rape senses are tingling."

"Since when did you have rape senses?"

"No idea, but that's beside the point. Nagyr is being raped as we speak."

"With who?"

"No idea, but I'm sure he's fine."

"Really? You're not even going to act concerned?"

"It's his fault for getting raped."

"Yeah, okay. Now where were we? oh yeah!" she said as she began to beat him to a pulp again.

Doctor_HAAAX likes this.
  19. Doctor_HAAAX

Minecraft:
    That reminds me, why is Nagyr always force-raped...

20. ImG0ingC0mmando

ImG0ingC0mmando Shell of Shadows VIP

Minecraft:
    Because you make him. Also, the definition of rape is forced sexual acts without consent so force-rape is a bit redundant. Is rape senses one of the off branches of spidey senses?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.